"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Doesn't say 'I love you' anymore.

8ball

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
She used to close IM sessions, phone calls w/ 'I love you' or 'Love you' etc.

Now, she no longer says it, and I don't say it.

I know this is intentional behaviour..it's not like she's forgetting.

As far as I know, the relationship is going good.

Is this a sign that she's losing interest? Is she 'testing' me to see if I say it?

Why would she suddenly just stop?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
You say that you don't say it but you wonder why she won't say it? Maybe she is waiting for you to say it some. Who knows why she doesn't say it any more.


Try saying " I love you" you to her sometimes and see how she responds. If she is happy to hear you say it more, maybe she just needed you to take the initiative sometimes. If her response doesn't sound very enthusiastic, maybe there are problems in your relationship that needs to be repaired but come on, dude. You are asking a bunch of guys you don't really know why your GF won't say "I love You" anymore. How in the world are we supposed to know the answer to that?
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
That's how it started with my ex...

Slowly, the affection was withdrawn... The terms of endearment are with drawn or become fewer and fewer...

In my situation, we just lost interest in each other. When It get's low enough, she (or even you) starts looking for some strange...

If you want to keep it going, you got to crank up the interest level. Either way, it couldn't hurt...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Does she ever ask you why you never reciprocate?

Either she doesn't get the same vibe that you love her and she feels like a fool being in an one-sided 'love' affair, or she is seeing another dude!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Does she ever ask you why you never reciprocate?

Either she doesn't get the same vibe that you love her and she feels like a fool being in an one-sided 'love' affair, or she is seeing another dude!!
When women get upset at guys it isn't always another guy.

Be more intimate with her without saying it and see if she is mroe intimate back....if you keep doing this it will be silly cause you will both know you love each other then one day one of you will slip and it will be back in the open.
 
Top