Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does your life have substance?

Substance

• Yes

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
My life definitely has substance. I have wonderful children, a job I truly enjoy and I can honestly say that I am a happy person. Of course, there are many places I want to go, things I want to do and all that...but I definitely feel blessed.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this very moment I feel as if though I am inside a bubble and I am trying to break free. The bubble is the barrier Iv'e placed back in the day to be in a comfert state of no pain, no risk, no change at all.

I realise that errors of my thinking that this has created my own prison and that as a human being, I am not advancing beyond my capabilites and that I am very close in breaking loose and letting go of the notion of security in favour of the danger and the unknown.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most lives have substance by default. It may not be of the things that the person would prefer, but it's full of something.

An interesting question to ask is whether someone's life has purpose and what that may be.

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
At this very moment I feel as if though I am inside a bubble and I am trying to break free. The bubble is the barrier Iv'e placed back in the day to be in a comfert state of no pain, no risk, no change at all.

I feel exactly the same. Recently turned down a higher paid job for the security of my comfertable current job.

In the words of Colplay; 'Cursed missed opportunities'.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My life is a game at this point. I have few responsibilites and few loyalties. I watch the people come and go, read about the rights and wrongs of the world, and do my best to stay out of too much trouble. I work like everyone else and do my best to find ways of getting into a higher tax bracket.

Maybe if I had some kids like Fire I'd be more postive and optimistic about things... but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Till then, it's the endless waltz for me.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
not really, young without any responsibilities.

How does someone live a purposeful life. Do you have to find a cause like poverty and live to end it, or what?

For the next 10 yrs my goal is to have as many thrills as possible.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
not really, young without any responsibilities.

How does someone live a purposeful life. Do you have to find a cause like poverty and live to end it, or what?

For the next 10 yrs my goal is to have as many thrills as possible.
I find that having a happy and substantial life happens more readily when you purposely for your own gratification. It doesn't necessarily mean that you need to provide servitude to anyone else or some other cause.

To live purposely means living by your own standards and not solely on what society dictates. You're living by your purpose and now what you feel that other people would accept. It could be considered a cornerstone of the foundation of being a DJ.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
My life has substance abuse.
LOL

I can agree with this one 100%. ------> a lack of serious substance right now.