Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does traveling actually ruin anyone else's game?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean traveling for game alone but say traveling to see a friend or see a new city.

I feel like whenever I have traveled to explore a new city, it's been the same stuff. See touristy stuff and explore it, don't do any game, and then maybe go out a night or two if you can. Squeeze all of it into a few days or a week if you can.

For a while I had a game routine going for daygame and nightgame and I feel like a week of traveling threw a wrench into that and now I am having to almost reset.

Reaction score
I think you are just getting older haha. It took me a week to recover from Chicago recently. I have Vegas, NYC, and Orlando remaining this year :(

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it, man traveling is so overrated. It screws up my sleep schedule, flying is a pain in the behind, and it is just seeing some random structures that barely mean anything. I get traveling for game or to visit a friend you can game with but other than that, it is an overrated ordeal IMO.

M

member160292

Traveling is experiencing cultures to add to your knowledge, allowing you to connect and share those experience with people you talk to. It gives you a different perspective outside of you ordinary environment.

Reaction score
Traveling is experiencing cultures to add to your knowledge, allowing you to connect and share those experience with people you talk to. It gives you a different perspective outside of you ordinary environment.
What unique culture am I experiencing by traveling to Atlanta for a concert and brunching haha

Reaction score
Hood booger Pookie and thot culture. Travel outside of the USA. Most US cities are bland. Not even worth a fraction of the cost to get to them.
The world has been so globalized that most cities are pretty much look the same outside your historic city centers. For example, You can go to Thailand and easily find strip malls, American-style malls, Mcdonalds, Starbucks, signs in English lmao, those modern-style apartment buildings you see everywhere in city centers now, and etc.

James Cruse

Don Juan
Reaction score
The world has been so globalized that most cities are pretty much look the same outside your historic city centers
You think most cities look the same? I honestly haven’t found that and I’ve travelled alot.
Where have you been outside of the US and found that?
Hood booger Pookie and thot culture. Travel outside of the USA. Most US cities are bland. Not even worth a fraction of the cost to get to them.
Agreed - getting on a plane to a nearby US city isn’t “travelling”.
Going outside of North America, in this case is travelling.

I feel like whenever I have traveled to explore a new city, it's been the same stuff. See touristy stuff and explore it, don't do any game, and then maybe go out a night or two if you can. Squeeze all of it into a few days or a week if you can
I don’t agree - whenever I travel, I have so much more time to explore places, meet people along the way and meet new women. I do much better on holidays that I do normally because I have alot more time without having to work.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game isn't important enough to care. It's not like you're training for the Olympics.

Traveling ruined my game in the PacNW because I realize what a sh1thole it was to date there when I get back and stop trying.
LA, Oakland, Vegas, it's pretty much all the same lolz

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean traveling for game alone but say traveling to see a friend or see a new city.

I feel like whenever I have traveled to explore a new city, it's been the same stuff. See touristy stuff and explore it, don't do any game, and then maybe go out a night or two if you can. Squeeze all of it into a few days or a week if you can.

For a while I had a game routine going for daygame and nightgame and I feel like a week of traveling threw a wrench into that and now I am having to almost reset.
You should go to Bangkok to bang kok.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta say my Charming juices rise to the top when I am travelling. More than once I've been approached in an airport or met someone on the plane. Add in a midweek Business hotel, and the ONS opportunities seem to be more prevalent.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it, man traveling is so overrated. It screws up my sleep schedule, flying is a pain in the behind, and it is just seeing some random structures that barely mean anything. I get traveling for game or to visit a friend you can game with but other than that, it is an overrated ordeal IMO.
Traveling for a short stay is an ordeal. Traveling for a long stay is great.