Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does This Video Put You Off From Taking The Vaccine?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some scary shyte.. Definitely worth watching before making a decision!

Many of us here, including myself, have been saying this and yelling out loud warning people about this "vaccine" which we all already know is not a vaccine.

The bottom line is that people will believe what they want to believe. No matter how many experts and people warn you about this, they will continue to push this on others saying it is the "ethical" thing to do. Fear is a huge motivator and can push the masses in ways we are just yet experiencing. This is what this whole concept of "terrorism" was and is about. That is at the core of this pandemic, fear, and mass manipulation.

I, for one, am not against taking a vaccine if it is properly tested, backed up by the proper administrations, proven to be effective and there are no long-term unknown effects. But this crap is just straight-up tearing people apart. WAY MORE than the virus itself. And the scary thing is that these cases of really lethal and extremely harmful effects on the body are not being reported or studied.

So yea, you are right. This is very, very scary.

But there are enough of us, fighting back, speaking up, and pushing back for as long as we can.

For those interested, this is the article:

Modern Man Advice

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you getting out of trying to scare others away from taking the vaccine?
Taking the vaccine is a BIG decision.. So what is the harm in weighing out the pro's & cons?

All men should look at the positives & negatives before they carry out any action that could possibly maybe damage there long term health.. This is only the reasonable thing to do.

Did you watch the video? I am open to taking on board your opinion.. Is there anything in this video which is clearly BS?

Is the science wrong?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking the vaccine is a BIG decision.. So what is the harm in weighing out the pro's & cons?
You have been living with vaccine-induced antibodies in your blood since childhood.

All men should look at the positives & negatives before they carry out any action that could possibly maybe damage there long term health.. This is only the reasonable thing to do.
I agree on principle. It’s ironic to see so many people who smoke, take drugs, are overweight, or eat a poor diet all of sudden are concerned about long-term health.

Did you watch the video? I am open to taking on board your opinion.. Is there anything in this video which is clearly BS?

Is the science wrong?
My opinion is irrelevant. The facts are - the most vaccinated country, Israel, has all but wiped out covid-19. The United States has seen its covid-19 caseload, positivity rate, hospitalizations, and deaths plummet steadily as vaccinations have risen. The vaccines work.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is the science wrong?
Suppose the pros and cons are evenly matched?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Curious that we only see anti-vaccine threads…
I mean there if someone has a negative mind bend about anything then there is no shortage of info on the internet that will confirm the worst fears. I already have a tonne of negative info that keeps impairing my decision to take a vaccine by maintaining a divided mind. If the OP is thinking of taking a vaccine then this will confuse him as it has with me. Then you end up booking and cancelling. When you cancel you see all the pros. When you book you see all the cons.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it doesn't put me off.....

......but I've decided to be a good Samaritan and volunteer to be the last person on earth to take the vaccine so that others (who are in greater need of protection) can get themselves protected from COVID19.....

It would weigh down my conscience if I were to cut in line ahead of vulnerable individuals....

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Curious that we only see anti-vaccine threads…
Again you seem to be applying some very black & white thinking here dude.

We generally hear nothing but praises about the vaccine in the mainstream media (who as we all know, will never lie to us)

I only posted this video, as quite a few of the points made in this video seem logical.

Does that mean this is a Anti Vaccination post? Nope.. It's just some food for thought for any person who is diving in head first to get the jab... Pause.. And simply give it a little thought before you take such a big decision about your health.

This is called, applying cool & rational thinking.. Since when did making a rational decision translate into, Anti Vaxer?

Again.. Is there anything in that video that seems off to you? Is the science false or illogical? If it is.. Then I am happy & willing to take on board why this video is false information.

Yes I agree, the vaccination is more likely working & reducing infection & death... But this magical result might come with some long-term health implications.. Which we might not begin to see for maybe a few years down the line.

Again I see nothing wrong with throwing caution to the wind.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it doesn't put me off.....

......but I've decided to be a good Samaritan and volunteer to be the last person on earth to take the vaccine so that others (who are in greater need of protection) can get themselves protected from COVID19.....

It would weigh down my conscience if I were to cut in line ahead of vulnerable individuals....

Which part of the video did not put you off? I mean they essentially pointed out some serious potential long term health implications here.. So do you not believe in the science they are proposing?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree, the vaccination is more likely working & reducing infection & death... But this magical result might come with some long-term health implications.. Which we might not begin to see for maybe a few years down the line.

Again I see nothing wrong with throwing caution to the wind.
I mean no disrespect but the whole vaccination discussion is the same Western luxury thinking that we ascribe to modern women. We have the freedom to refuse vaccines much of the world doesn't even have access to yet. Meanwhile thousands of people per day die from COVID-19. In the USA we were losing 1,000+ / day for an entire year. Waiting a few years is great in theory but it comes at the cost of human lives.

It is an entertaining discussion but the "pro-mRNA vaccine" crowd has results on their side - drastically lower caseloads, deaths, and hospitalizations.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is irrelevant. The facts are - the most vaccinated country, Israel, has all but wiped out covid-19. The United States has seen its covid-19 caseload, positivity rate, hospitalizations, and deaths plummet steadily as vaccinations have risen. The vaccines work.
They changed the PCR settings (which unless you been living under a rock the test gives 9 out of 10 false positives) to give people the impression that cases are going down. The reason we had a ton of cases in the first place was because of the faulty PCR tests which were used to justify the agenda. Everyone and their dog was testing positive which was used by the fake news media to scare everyone and let the governments enact the policies which were used to destroy people's lively hoods and take away their freedoms.

But it's all part of the plandemic. You will be locked down again within 6 months to a year and you will be left looking like a fool wondering what happened to herd immunity/why you had to get shots plus get further booster shots which will continue to increase the death rates among those vaccinated via blood clots, heart attacks and all the adverse side effects we are now seeing get reported daily.

I'm not saying the virus is fake and people aren't dying. I just understand how it was used to justify lockdowns/government power grabs and get people to take a vaccine which has something in it that they are desperate for you to have in your body...and it's not about saving you from corona...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying the virus is fake and people aren't dying. I just understand how it was used to justify lockdowns/government power grabs and get people to take a vaccine which has something in it that they are desperate for you to have in your body.
I agree Covid was used to justify lockdowns, take freedoms from people, and grab power for politicians and governments. But I don't agree the endgame was to get people to take this vaccine, the endgame was to centralize power. Different levels of paranoia, I guess.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I get the strange feeling that soulforge goes to his local Sainsbury's and gets a six-pack of the jab every morning??

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as it is an informed decision, made after careful consideration and research. Everyone ‘s life situation is different. I’ve spent months working with and studying Covid and the vaccine. I have made my choice.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What about this video? If you don't get vaccinated then you are likely getting the delta variant eventually which is described as covid-on-steroids and what variant which devastated India.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What about this video? If you don't get vaccinated then you are likely getting the delta variant eventually which is described as covid-on-steroids and what variant which devastated India.
That’s what the msm will use to keep scaring people. They’ll put fear in your heart that some scary new variant is out there just to justify keep locking you down.

If you think just because we got the vaccines your life will go back to normal that’s not what the plan is…

and second of all how do you really know what they’re telling you about India is true? Remember that back at the peak of the pandemic in New York people went in to the hospitals and recorded them empty with stand hanging around with nothing to do.

so I’m very much skeptical of anything I see promoting fear that the apocalypse is amongst us. I’ve seen videos from Brazil of mannequins in black trash bags being buried and so many shady things that I don’t believe anything the media says.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what the msm will use to keep scaring people. They’ll put fear in your heart that some scary new variant is out there just to justify keep locking you down.

If you think just because we got the vaccines your life will go back to normal that’s not what the plan is…

and second of all how do you really know what they’re telling you about India is true? Remember that back at the peak of the pandemic in New York people went in to the hospitals and recorded them empty with stand hanging around with nothing to do.

so I’m very much skeptical of anything I see promoting fear that the apocalypse is amongst us. I’ve seen videos from Brazil of mannequins in black trash bags being buried and so many shady things that I don’t believe anything the media says.

Personaly I believe the Indian variant is real.. I followed very closely the situation in India & not via mainstream media.. I have a few connections in India & that peak of infections was the real deal.

That being said. There is a whole lot of science to suggest, that it is the vaccines which are driving this lab leaked virus into mutating from bad to much worse.