Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does This Video Put You Off From Taking The Vaccine?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Covid was used to justify lockdowns, take freedoms from people, and grab power for politicians and governments. But I don't agree the endgame was to get people to take this vaccine, the endgame was to centralize power. Different levels of paranoia, I guess.
Nobody's freedom was taken away, though. If the majority of people really believed it was a "plandemic" then people could have resisted, with force if necessary. Especially in the US where gun sales hit a high last year. I guess a minority did resist one way or another, more peacefully if not quietly.

It's my observation that governments don't usually have endgames. They just make up the plan as they go along. That can be dangerous too, of course, but it's rarely competent.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody's freedom was taken away, though.
When people were arrested for not wearing masks (outside), and church services were forced to disband, I would say freedoms were taken. A lot of it seemed like a test run to see what people would tolerate, and they would tolerate a lot.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people were arrested for not wearing masks (outside),
Where did this happen?

and church services were forced to disband, I would say freedoms were taken.
All in person gatherings were limited capacity. Nothing specific to church.

A lot of it seemed like a test run to see what people would tolerate, and they would tolerate a lot.
Test run for what?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did this happen?
There have been many occurrences of this. The incident below got quite a bit of press:

https://abc7.com/woman-arrested-for...-face-logan-hocking-isd-alicia-kitts/6555132/

in person gatherings were limited capacity. Nothing specific to church.
Churches were deemed unessential. Liquor stores were not. But many people were forced to close their businesses during the pandemic.
I know you will say this was all for health reasons, but I prefer to err on the side of freedom.

Test run for what?
Test run for taking more freedoms, which really translates into grabbing more power for themselves. Who are they? The state, the oligarchy, the elite, the politicians.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people were arrested for not wearing masks (outside), and church services were forced to disband, I would say freedoms were taken. A lot of it seemed like a test run to see what people would tolerate, and they would tolerate a lot.
Point taken. I see it differently. You can get arrested for a lot of little things that aren't pandemic-related. Try entering a store without a shirt or shoes and refusing to leave when told. But there are always workarounds and you always have a choice.

The way I see it, free societies wager on restrictions of freedom (per gov't) all the time, usually sensibly. The pandemic was unusual and the virus was unpredictable. I think most civil servants were doing their best to contain it, but unfortunately politicians and stupid citizens on both sides of the debate turned it into yet another shouting match. Politicians seized on the division, but IMO it was more for their own personal gain, per usual, than to control people.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been many occurrences of this. The incident below got quite a bit of press:

https://abc7.com/woman-arrested-for...-face-logan-hocking-isd-alicia-kitts/6555132/
She was asked multiple times to put on a mask or leave the venue. She refused.

Churches were deemed unessential. Liquor stores were not. But many people were forced to close their businesses during the pandemic.
I know you will say this was all for health reasons, but I prefer to err on the side of freedom.
This is misleading. Churches moved to virtual services because they could not meet capacity restrictions and still operate. How does a church host service while indoor public gatherings are restricted?

Test run for taking more freedoms, which really translates into grabbing more power for themselves. Who are they? The state, the oligarchy, the elite, the politicians.
Governments don’t need a pandemic to “take freedoms.” Are implying this was globally orchestrated?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does a church host service while indoor public gatherings are restricted?
I recall one case where they were holding a drive in service, and the police came and broke it up.
I'm not really interested in debating whether or not the lockdowns were justified, that's been done a zillion times.
I'm just making a blanket statement that freedoms were restricted.

Governments don’t need a pandemic to “take freedoms.” Are implying this was globally orchestrated?
I'm not big on conspiracy theories, although I'm sure there is more happening behind the scenes on a global scale than we know.
I just think there were people and organizations who used the pandemic as an opportunity to grab more power and influence for themselves, and as a side result of that, freedoms were restricted. I don't think they wanted to take freedoms as an end unto itself, just to be mean.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing they knew people would not tolerate is liquor store closures.