Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this really work to seduce a woman?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found when I look a woman in her eyes, then at her breasts or pvssy, then back into her eyes and own it, it usually creates massive attraction if the girl is even slightly interested. But it’s a difficult state to pull off. You already gotta be in sexual state

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found when I look a woman in her eyes, then at her breasts or pvssy, then back into her eyes and own it, it usually creates massive attraction if the girl is even slightly interested. But it’s a difficult state to pull off. You already gotta be in sexual state
when do u do this in your timeline with her? After you have at least had some intimacy? Otherwise I cannot imagine on a first date, for example, the eyes going down all the way to the *****

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when do u do this in your timeline with her? After you have at least had some intimacy? Otherwise I cannot imagine on a first date, for example, the eyes going down all the way to the *****
I did the pvssy look to a girl at a bakery once. She was in the kitchen and I was at the counter. She immediately came over and said “can I help you? I feel like you are calling me to you”

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the pvssy look to a girl at a bakery once. She was in the kitchen and I was at the counter. She immediately came over and said “can I help you? I feel like you are calling me to you”
and then did you have sex with her?

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
She must have been a Trump supporter, wanting you to just grab it :)

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is said that the way you look at the woman can seduce her becasuse body language is the vast majority of communication. One key is the guy should, while talking to her, should look her in the eyes directly, but allow his eyes to glance down at her lips for a 2-3 seconds, and then go back up to her eyes. He can do this a few times during the date, but the point is that it will get her to start thinking sexual type thoughts.

Has this worked for you all?
Body language can give you information and it can reveal information about the other person's intentions that they may not intend to give away

What I find works really well is to get close, then see if they move away. The next stage is touching (assuming they didn't fail the first test) and finally fingering, which everyone knows is the ultimate form of body language.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, when there is mutual interest deep eye contact is huge and exciting for them, usually makes them overwhelmed.

There has to be a genuine attraction. If you go around just forcing it with rando women like you are dracula or some **** they will think you are a creep

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In college there was a woman I said hello and only "Hello" to while walking to class for an entire semester 2 days a week. There was eye contact each time.

That Super Bowl Sunday she walked in to the party and we locked lips then and there...15 minutes later we were in her dorm room.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All this seduction stuff is for the birds. The man should only worry about one thing, himself. Worrying about a woman’s pupils, foot direction, hair flipping, palms up or down, etc is ridiculous. It’s the woman’s job to worry about all this stuff, not the man’s.

The man should always have the mindset, “I don’t chase, I attract.”
This is true for women you want to pick up at work or in your friend group who knows a little bit about you. But for cold approach, such as in a bar setting, your body language will matter much more for eliciting initial attraction. Strangers know nothing about you, so how much you have worked on yourself will not matter AS MUCH as body language and picking up skills in that situation. However, as another member has pointed out, what anti-simp has said will be more true on a higher level. This is because you don’t have to cold approach as much when you effortlessly pull women.