Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this really work to seduce a woman?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is said that the way you look at the woman can seduce her becasuse body language is the vast majority of communication. One key is the guy should, while talking to her, should look her in the eyes directly, but allow his eyes to glance down at her lips for a 2-3 seconds, and then go back up to her eyes. He can do this a few times during the date, but the point is that it will get her to start thinking sexual type thoughts.

Has this worked for you all?

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is said that the way you look at the woman can seduce her becasuse body language is the vast majority of communication. One key is the guy should, while talking to her, should look her in the eyes directly, but allow his eyes to glance down at her lips for a 2-3 seconds, and then go back up to her eyes. He can do this a few times during the date, but the point is that it will get her to start thinking sexual type thoughts.

Has this worked for you all?
A personal experience I had last summer worked well with purely body language.

I was sitting on a tall chair at a high table with a buddy of mine at some bar. We had a fairly cute waitress who’d give me an occasional look when walking past. She stopped over a few times to check in on us but didn’t make much conversation.

As we were ready to grab our tabs my buddy decided to go to the restroom. Shortly thereafter she approached me, standing directly in front of my chair which was directed toward the side of the table, and gave me a slight smile. I suddenly, and without hesitation, scooted forward to the edge of my seat, with complete eye contact and got about 6 inches face to face. No blinking just direct stare. This girl melted. She blushed a bit and smiled harder, and then I asked for the check, in a kind and soft tone.

She goes to grab our checks as my buddy returns from the restroom. When I opened the binder containing the check surely enough there was her number with a smiley face penciled next to it. I hit her up 3 days later and she not only remembered me but was easy to hook.

First time I had made a move like that and I’d say it was almost instinctual as it wasn’t something I planned. Worked like a charm.

I think the key for me there was no hesitation, not breaking eye contact, and making a shuttle approach. In my opinion this can be done but planning may not work so well.

BOL.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely works. Women sometimes melt if you look at them in a certain way. Obviously she’s got to be attracted to you. I love those type of staredowns with women where you just seduce them with your eyes and they reciprocate. You will literally feel the sexual tension.

Reaction score
All this seduction stuff is for the birds. The man should only worry about one thing, himself. Worrying about a woman’s pupils, foot direction, hair flipping, palms up or down, etc is ridiculous. It’s the woman’s job to worry about all this stuff, not the man’s.

The man should always have the mindset, “I don’t chase, I attract.”

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
All this seduction stuff is for the birds. The man should only worry about one thing, himself. Worrying about a woman’s pupils, foot direction, hair flipping, palms up or down, etc is ridiculous. It’s the woman’s job to worry about all this stuff, not the man’s.

Of course, this is top level game right here but remember, every guy is not there yet so at the most save that advice for the advanced crew.

But yes, you're correct.

I'm assuming you're not new here, just under a different name.

monkeybrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a study that had two groups, one that has people look into each others eyes for like 5-10 minutes and then rate how attracted they were to the other person, the other group just rated each other. The eye contact group was way higher in how they rated their attraction. Eye contact is powerful as ****. I got better at picking up on noticing it and I find its basically a solid way to prescreen who's attracted to you.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A personal experience I had last summer worked well with purely body language.

I was sitting on a tall chair at a high table with a buddy of mine at some bar. We had a fairly cute waitress who’d give me an occasional look when walking past. She stopped over a few times to check in on us but didn’t make much conversation.

As we were ready to grab our tabs my buddy decided to go to the restroom. Shortly thereafter she approached me, standing directly in front of my chair which was directed toward the side of the table, and gave me a slight smile. I suddenly, and without hesitation, scooted forward to the edge of my seat, with complete eye contact and got about 6 inches face to face. No blinking just direct stare. This girl melted. She blushed a bit and smiled harder, and then I asked for the check, in a kind and soft tone.

She goes to grab our checks as my buddy returns from the restroom. When I opened the binder containing the check surely enough there was her number with a smiley face penciled next to it. I hit her up 3 days later and she not only remembered me but was easy to hook.

First time I had made a move like that and I’d say it was almost instinctual as it wasn’t something I planned. Worked like a charm.

I think the key for me there was no hesitation, not breaking eye contact, and making a shuttle approach. In my opinion this can be done but planning may not work so well.

BOL.
nice, good job! It is always easier when they want it from the start

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely works. Women sometimes melt if you look at them in a certain way. Obviously she’s got to be attracted to you. I love those type of staredowns with women where you just seduce them with your eyes and they reciprocate. You will literally feel the sexual tension.
but the eye contact u are referring to is when there is no talking, correct? How long do u hold it? Until she breaks it?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When it is on, it is on! Provided she is attracted. Eye contact is one of my most reliable indicators of interest.
eye contact is the most reliable indicators of interest regardless of during the convo or when there is silence? or is it reliable mainly when there is silence?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

but the original post IS about the man. Its about the man staring at her lips for a couple seconds as a break from the eyes. It has nothing to do with worrying about her hair flip or palm down or whatever else you said.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a study that had two groups, one that has people look into each others eyes for like 5-10 minutes and then rate how attracted they were to the other person, the other group just rated each other. The eye contact group was way higher in how they rated their attraction. Eye contact is powerful as ****. I got better at picking up on noticing it and I find its basically a solid way to prescreen who's attracted to you.
but is this eye contact during conversation? Or eye contact during silence? and what about eyes looking at the woman's lips?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
allow his eyes to glance down at her lips for a 2-3 seconds, and then go back up to her eyes. He can do this a few times during the date, but the point is that it will get her to start thinking sexual type thoughts.
It could get her thinking this guy is creep who can’t get laid.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It could get her thinking this guy is creep who can’t get laid.
i mean its obviously on a date so there has to be some mutual interest to go on the date and its only for 2 seconds and then back to the eyes, there is plausible deniability

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're thinking about it too much. It has to be natural
of course it has to be natural. The question is, when the eye lock thing works for ppl, does it happen during conversation or during silence? I'd think silence but I'm curious to know people's experiences. Know what I mean?

monkeybrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
of course it has to be natural. The question is, when the eye lock thing works for ppl, does it happen during conversation or during silence? I'd think silence but I'm curious to know people's experiences. Know what I mean?
I know what you mean. It can be both is my point

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

These ‘swagger’ postings are always amusing… but rarely accurate..

Whether we are driving, fighting or putting the make on a gal, we’re always alert to the actions of others; to better ensure our own favorable outcome.

I suspect that the swaggering newbie above will attempt to respond to save face, but it’s pointless.

Again… We do not drive with a blindfold, fight with a blindfold nor do we escalate with a gal while blindfolded ( we pay attention to certain nuances - and strike while the iron is hot).