Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this not Pepetuate Everything Wrong with the Internet?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know that you can customize your SoSuave experience to your liking?

No more frustrating betas who don't listen. No more trolls. No more pesky female posters. No more nagging moderators... Hmmm, wait never mind, scratch that one...

How can you make this great experience for yourself? It's called the "ignore" button. Use it on as many members as you like who put a crab in your craw and never be bothered by these pesky critters again.
Does this not just reinforce an insular mindset, and the end of tolerance, where one can just ignore anyone that happens to disagree with them on certain opinions??

Is the internet a double-edge sword, where it has the potential to disseminate information, and yet in practice, everyone will just subscribe to their own particular 'bandwidth'?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this not just reinforce an insular mindset, and the end of tolerance, where one can just ignore anyone that happens to disagree with them on certain opinions??

Is the internet a double-edge sword, where it has the potential to disseminate information, and yet in practice, everyone will just subscribe to their own particular 'bandwidth'?
The truth, is not an opinion.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's called an echo chamber.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Some people like reading/listening to only what appeals and resonates with them. Sadly it's a dangerous mindset and leads to zero growth on the long run, even the most irritating poster will offer some value at some point and learning to have thick skin is good in general.

Reaction score
Some people like reading/listening to only what appeals and resonates with them. Sadly it's a dangerous mindset and leads to zero growth on the long run, even the most irritating poster will offer some value at some point and learning to have thick skin is good in general.
I disagree. I've been insulted about 10,000 times and never blocked anyone until recently. Some idiot with an IQ of 6 calling me autistic, then going to draw me into an argument and get me banned? Not worth it.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I've been insulted about 10,000 times and never blocked anyone until recently. Some idiot with an IQ of 6 calling me autistic, then going to draw me into an argument and get me banned? Not worth it.
You should have stopped responding and just left them alone. The internet is a free-for-all you can't control anyone's behavior, if someone is provoking you just leave them alone and don't read their comments. I've dealt with too many trolls where responding leaves you in unending arguments and insults.

I legit also think you have mental issues due to seclusion and negative though patterns and have told you on several occasions to try talk to people more IRL and try empathize with those around you. You're happy being miserable and keep complaining.

Reaction score
You should have stopped responding and just left them alone. The internet is a free-for-all you can't control anyone's behavior, if someone is provoking you just leave them alone and don't read their comments. I've dealt with too many trolls where responding leaves you in unending arguments and insults.

I legit also think you have mental issues due to seclusion and negative though patterns and have told you on several occasions to try talk to people more IRL and try empathize with those around you. You're happy being miserable and keep complaining.
But I'm not secluded. I am rarely at home other than to sleep.

I have mental problems because people piss me off and treat me like I'm nothing.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth, is not an opinion.
And so if we recognized all thought as opinion [and not truth] then all would be discussed in a civil and urbane manner. But people are by and large losing this capacity in distancing their opinion from the status of dogma [perhaps this is a good argument to have dogma ensconced within a traditional Church as any!]. And so opinions multiply and also become fanatical as they also become people's dogmas. I think we will probably see the world go crazy in a generation or two.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called an echo chamber.
So I think we must multiply our use of echo chambers. If one were only frequenting one, then this would endanger inflating what is an opinion on a particular subject into something of a worldview. Now, if you were frequenting a few, you could maintain a triangulation of sorts in your orientation to digital reality.:rolleyes:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides being involved in a few different sites, I think it also helps to be slightly abrasive on a form. I say slightly as you wouldn't want to be obnoxious, and I say abrasive as you want to avoid the danger of slipping into 'groupthink'.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't what Fake news is all about? Target ads?

Customization of products used to be a luxury. Now, it's a norm

Its not à New phenomon, it's just a widespread one now

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And so if we recognized all thought as opinion [and not truth] then all would be discussed in a civil and urbane manner. But people are by and large losing this capacity in distancing their opinion from the status of dogma [perhaps this is a good argument to have dogma ensconced within a traditional Church as any!]. And so opinions multiply and also become fanatical as they also become people's dogmas. I think we will probably see the world go crazy in a generation or two.
Welp, somebody cancel the zombie apocalypse. We've got bigger problems!:p