“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Does this mean she is cheating?

biobotz1001

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I'm worried my girlfriend is telling me BS to hide something sexual. I'd appreciate others lending their female knowledge and their BS detecters.
_____________________________
***My Situation Yesterday:***
My girlfriend hadn't been interested sexually for a couple weeks. Yesterday when she got out of the shower after me being gone all day. I asked her why no sex drive and pointed out her excuse "I've been tired" didn't apply to the entire past two weeks. She then jumped my bones. But stopped to pull a wad of tp out of her privates. She sometimes plugs herself after sex if I ejac. in her and is hurrying, and she uses something like that around her period when w/o a tampon. Neither of which seem to apply. So I asked about it.
_____________________________
***She Replied:***
"ah, it is for...I always plugs herself after a shower"
I hadn't noticed this in the past, but I'm not looking inside her all the time.

"It is like a panty liner, to catch discharge"
The only panty liner I've seen I found recently, on the floor, and was told it was for the end of a period when a tampon is overkill. I asked Discharge?

"Ya, all girls get fluid discharges down there daily, ask any girl or doctor. I use a plug for them sometime everyday pretty much."
I said ok, I'll ask someone, sometime.
_____________________________
***My Questions:***
1. Are daily fluid discharges like this normal for females not on there periods.

2. If so, Are panty liners or tissue plugs normal female hygene for this?

3. If so, Does it sound like BS?

4. If so, would her past behavior with me of using a wad of tp to plug after sex as mess control imply she already had sex that day, just not with me?

5. How should I bring this to her if it is BS?
_____________________________
THANK YOU for your responses. This is a valuable resource for someone who doesn't know people in their new town. I cannot check this again until Monday, I'll check in then. Thanks again.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
If you think she is cheating, she probably is. Don't overanalyse.

Plus, ovbiously you don't have much trust for her. The bigger issue is, why would you want to be with someone (exclusivly) in a relationship? You have bigger issues than tampons to sort out with her.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Here's what I think:

Random fluid discharges outside of menstruation are not normal. They are most likely signs of infection. Go see a doctor.

If she had no sex drive for weeks and then the second you brought it up she decided to shag you, I'd say she was trying to make up for the fact that shes cheating on you.
Yes bro, I do think that this girl is sleeping around. Good luck with all that.
 
Top