Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this mean she is cheating?

biobotz1001

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm worried my girlfriend is telling me BS to hide something sexual. I'd appreciate others lending their female knowledge and their BS detecters.
My girlfriend hadn't been interested sexually for a couple weeks. Yesterday when she got out of the shower after me being gone all day. I asked her why no sex drive and pointed out her excuse "I've been tired" didn't apply to the entire past two weeks. She then jumped my bones. But stopped to pull a wad of tp out of her privates. She sometimes plugs herself after sex if I ejac. in her and is hurrying, and she uses something like that around her period when w/o a tampon. Neither of which seem to apply. So I asked about it.

"It is like a panty liner, to catch discharge"
The only panty liner I've seen I found recently, on the floor, and was told it was for the end of a period when a tampon is overkill. I asked Discharge?

"Ya, all girls get fluid discharges down there daily, ask any girl or doctor. I use a plug for them sometime everyday pretty much."
I said ok, I'll ask someone, sometime.

2. If so, Are panty liners or tissue plugs normal female hygene for this?

3. If so, Does it sound like BS?

4. If so, would her past behavior with me of using a wad of tp to plug after sex as mess control imply she already had sex that day, just not with me?

5. How should I bring this to her if it is BS?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think she is cheating, she probably is. Don't overanalyse.

Plus, ovbiously you don't have much trust for her. The bigger issue is, why would you want to be with someone (exclusivly) in a relationship? You have bigger issues than tampons to sort out with her.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I think:

Random fluid discharges outside of menstruation are not normal. They are most likely signs of infection. Go see a doctor.

If she had no sex drive for weeks and then the second you brought it up she decided to shag you, I'd say she was trying to make up for the fact that shes cheating on you.
Yes bro, I do think that this girl is sleeping around. Good luck with all that.