Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does the orbiter exist?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're telling me these women go on 3 or 4 dinner dates with guys for pure attention and free meals? Seriously. Does she not have money for food? Doubt it. You expect me to believe she's going to waste time on multiple dates with a guy she isn't interested in? You want to jump back into reality for a minute? They're dating guys they ARE interested in. And they're usually the same guy. I know it's mind blowing and hard for some of you to understand, but it's true.

And how are you so sure these guys aren't sleeping with them? You're making assumptions. You don't know. These women aren't going to broadcast how many guys they fvck.

Do you know what a GIRLFRIEND is? I'm not sure if you're aware, but the word FRIEND is IN THE WORD.

It is so painfully obvious to me most guys on this forum have no clue. None.

They got rejected by some girl they really liked, never got over the butthurt, and messed up their head so bad they can't see straight.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would u want her to get rid of them?
so i have to invest in a woman, charm her, take her out, but other men Can DM her instantly?

what is enjoyable in this for me after Ive just finished a 12 hour shift and my partners phone is pinging like a dating app whilst im chilling in bed with her, after investing in her?

If a woman ever asks me for LTR, The deal would be I can Leave Tinder running dormant so I am aware of what women fancy me aswell.

whats good for the goose and all that........

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman ever asks me for LTR, The deal would be I can Leave Tinder running dormant so I am aware of what women fancy me aswell.

whats good for the goose and all that........
That actually seems like a good idea because it telegraphs that your not in a frame of scarcity while leaving the option to her so you do don't come across as insecure.

Reaction score
You're telling me these women go on 3 or 4 dinner dates with guys for pure attention and free meals? Seriously. Does she not have money for food? Doubt it. You expect me to believe she's going to waste time on multiple dates with a guy she isn't interested in? You want to jump back into reality for a minute? They're dating guys they ARE interested in. And they're usually the same guy. I know it's mind blowing and hard for some of you to understand, but it's true.

And how are you so sure these guys aren't sleeping with them? You're making assumptions. You don't know. These women aren't going to broadcast how many guys they fvck.

Do you know what a GIRLFRIEND is? I'm not sure if you're aware, but the word FRIEND is IN THE WORD.

It is so painfully obvious to me most guys on this forum have no clue. None.

They got rejected by some girl they really liked, never got over the butthurt, and messed up their head so bad they can't see straight.
When you are used to dealing with toxic women, your mind become poisoned itself so you start assuming that every girl is out here teasing 7 guys at once while having sex with 4 different millionaire jacked alpha chads on the reg while working a job and being fit lmao.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Even starving African women from warzones have Western beta orbiters now. The orbiters have been booted out of Asia because even Asian women find Western orbiters disgusting nowadays. Soon the Africans will be sick of them and the Beta Orbiters will have to cross species and start orbiting female monkeys or something. Who knows where it will end? All I know is Beta thirst is endless and will never stop dropping standards for some of that sweet, sweet female affection.
I can confirm this, even Venezuelan women act as arrogant and entitled as a white western woman. This is a country where people can't even get toilet paper and have to carry bags of money just to buy bread.

Extreme Male thirst needs to be punished with prison time

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You hear these stories about guys who hang around a woman in hopes of getting action, through buying dinners, drinks, etc. These are implications of a woman "using" a man for attention. But that's where the story stops. Like a to be continued episode that never aired. In almost every situation I've witnessed, through college, co-workers, friends, it's a misconception and sleight of hand peddled by dating coaches as a scare tactic to follow certain advice, usually their advice. That mentality is reinforced in the minds of men who aren't successful with women.

Most guys, and I speak from anecdotal evidence, have gotten the girl through being her "friend", which is interchangeable these days with "orbiter".

Women do not meet up for drinks, go to dinner, or continually put themselves in situations with a guy they're not interested in. It's flawed logic. And I think both genders realize this. Think about it. A man is not going to be pursuing a woman unless he knows he has a shot with her. So if she's not interested, then he's not pursuing. Therefore, the orbiter does not exist.

This is in actuality, a defense mechanism from a man who is in the process of pursuing the woman, projecting their insecurities into the situation before determining her interest.
Of course they do. Guys that think "oh if I keep doing things for her she will see what a great guy I am and then she will want to be with me."

Doesn't work like that. Women keep a lot of guys around because they have some value to them...landscape guys, car guys, computer guys, plumbing guys, etc...

Doesn't mean they have any interest in them sexually and the guys are over-interpreting their friendliness as signs they want to fvck. Really all they want is a guy who will give them great deals when they need things done for them.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they do. Guys that think "oh if I keep doing things for her she will see what a great guy I am and then she will want to be with me."

Doesn't work like that. Women keep a lot of guys around because they have some value to them...landscape guys, car guys, computer guys, plumbing guys, etc...

Doesn't mean they have any interest in them sexually and the guys are over-interpreting their friendliness as signs they want to fvck. Really all they want is a guy who will give them great deals when they need things done for them.
And you're best friends with those landscape guys, car guys, computer guys, plumbing guys? You have quite the wide network of friends. In this "hypothetical" situation, you are automatically assuming it's not even a remote possibility she's not banging, or having an affair any of these guys. You have no idea the details of these interactions. You're repeating vague advice from PUAs that's been ingrained in the minds of many, and broadly applied to situations it shouldn't be, because you don't know. You're projecting.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly every woman has more orbiters than we think they have. I'm amazed I need to provide an orbiter definition. I'm doing that below. There will be overlap between groups.

Who is an orbiter?

1. Any social media follower. Most women use social media to some extent. Not all social media followers will be orbiters. Not all social media entities are created equal. Every OnlyFans follower is an orbiter, while not all Instagram or LinkedIn followers/connections are orbiters. A woman using Instagram is getting guys offering her sex in her DMs. Similar things happen on Facebook/Twitter. Same with LinkedIn. On Insta, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, the orbiters to be most concerned with are the ones who live in the same geographical area as she does or the ones in cities she travels to if she is a high travel woman. Travel has been reduced by the pandemic, especially business travel. Before the pandemic, I met some women with high travel jobs and all the non-married women with high travel jobs had messy personal lives.

2. Co-workers: Not all co-workers will be orbiters. A lot of co-workers will already have their own relationships. Some unattached co-workers are wise enough not to mess around in their workplaces. However, not all workplaces are created equal. In some jobs, it can be ok to hit on co-workers (mainly service sector jobs like retail stores where typical lengths of employment are not long term). Due to the pandemic, fewer women are working in-person with men. That can reduce co-worker orbiting. In white collar, changes in employment can create orbiting. If a man quits a job for another job and looking for sex, he is more likely to hit on female co-workers as he's walking out the door. With the pandemic reducing in-person interaction, this is happening less now, as are voluntary quits. A man laid off (more common in the pandemic) won't hit on a female layoff survivor, and he has a weakened SMV position. A male layoff survivor is more likely to hit on a female layoff victim but with less in-person interaction in white collar, this happens less. Also, in white collar, there is an effort not to layoff females at the expense of laying off mainly white men.

3. Men in the same social circle/social groups/activity groups. Lots of men before the pandemic joined co-ed sports leagues to meet women. If a woman participates in those, she has orbiters. Co-ed sports leagues have been pandemic affected. Mostly any in-person social activity for a woman will produce orbiters, even though most men are in a relationship and not actively looking at any time because most people are in a relationship and not looking at any given time. However, there is a male surplus in the 20s/30s age range.

4. Service providers: As @BackInTheGame78 mentions, this can happen with plumbers, auto repair guys, computer repair guys, anyone. Many of these men are also not actively looking, but some are.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And you're best friends with those landscape guys, car guys, computer guys, plumbing guys? You have quite the wide network of friends. In this "hypothetical" situation, you are automatically assuming it's not even a remote possibility she's not banging, or having an affair any of these guys. You have no idea the details of these interactions. You're repeating vague advice from PUAs that's been ingrained in the minds of many, and broadly applied to situations it shouldn't be, because you don't know. You're projecting.
Nah. You just haven't learned how women "network".

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, with every post you make you expose yourself as someone who has little experience with hot women. Hot women have lots of orbiters. They love attention and love getting it from multiple men. Most of these men are not men they’d sleep with on a normal basis. But they give them attention and therefore validation. And yes, these men continue to give them attention more than likely because they think they (wrongly) have a chance with them.

You can continue to take your stance you’ve been taking but you’re just flat out wrong.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
strong difference of opinion on this thread. truth is decided by each man's experience. and perhaps different areas/cultures. like all situations, there is a sliding scale of priority. an orbiter at the bottom end may never because there is always a better choice. the one at the top of the scale has a good chance and given enough time almost for sure. some probably think of orbiters as total nerds at the bottom and those ones probably don't. the ones at the top we might consider as a PUA as they are more smooth but still orbiting until the chance.

regardless we probably don't care unless we are with a girl that has the orbiters. then it's simply a choice for that man if he cares or not.

this is part of why moving quickly after an initial meeting is important. until she gets to know us, she will think that we MIGHT be her best option. but that's just one angle, the other angle is to orbit her for longer and try to convince her vi emotional appeals or via resources appeal. this second strategy works far more often, it's called an emotional affair that escalates. it doesn't work as well for single women because there are more competitors that are moving quicker. but again if she is single who cares if she has orbiters(suiters) it's expected.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are automatically assuming it's not even a remote possibility she's not banging, or having an affair any of these guys.
You can still be an orbiter and have sex with the woman. It's sex that will be on her time, in her frame, to fulfill her needs. Not due to desire of you, and when she's done with you it's back to friendzone. Not FWB from here on out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are used to dealing with toxic women, your mind become poisoned itself so you start assuming that every girl is out here teasing 7 guys at once while having sex with 4 different millionaire jacked alpha chads on the reg while working a job and being fit lmao.
How many women doing that? From four millionares she can easily extract over $100k per year. Hell, $250k per year from that alone.