Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Size Matter?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
yes that is a great way to work things out.
however, aren't there more logs than cowgirls these days?
(generally speaking)
I wouldn't know...

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, this all relates to the villification of males in modern society.

Could you even IMAGINE June Cleaver complaining/bragging to her neighbor about the size of Ward's d!ck? Hell no.

Women love to blame men for everything, and this is just one more thing: "His d!ck is too small/too crooked/too big/uncircumcised/whatever, that's why I didn't get off."

Uh, no.

In fact, it's NEVER a man's fault that a woman doesn't get off. How about: "Her cl!t is too small/cl!t is too big/beef curtains too long/too tight/too loose/too deep/too shallow/smells raunchy/too hairy/too fat/too sensitive/not sensitive at all/just lays there/she's busy thinking about something else/doesn't know HOW to get off/thinks sex is dirty/wondered if she smells funny/wondered if she's fat/wondered if work is going to be busy tomorrow/was hungry/was tired/was drunk/was thirsty/had to pee...."

Women orgasm with their BRAINS, so d!ck size truly does not matter. There are endless reasons for a woman not reaching orgasm - and none of them are a man's fault.

Oh, but no, let's blame the man for a woman's problem. Right?

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to brag but Im a little over 8, and on good days nearly 9, but I dont get any more ass than the next guy because of it. And I cant imagine a girl stopping in the middle of it because youre too small. Honestly if you cant get a woman off just by screwing them, pleasure the rest of their body at the same time. You got 2 extra hands and a mouth as well. Its more than just bumping uglies. Though it does feel good getting "jesus ****in christ" whenever I take it out though lol :yes:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you have an abnormally tiny schlong, you could always turn the lights off...

Hyde

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many women catch a glimpse of the guys penis before she sleeps with him? How many women leave a guy because "his penis is too small"? How many guys with small penis's get married? How many guys with small penis's get laid? When a woman complains about her sex life, what's more common to hear? "His penis is too small", or "he doesn't last long enough"?

Obviously, the debate will still be in the air after peope read this thread. Some people refuse to believe that size doesn't matter, even if they want to believe it. Even if they need to believe it.

In my personal opinion, it all comes down to perception and many experts will agree with me on this one. If we throw a big 9 inch dildo in front of a woman and a small 4 inch one, she'll most likely choose the bigger one. She's programmed to believe that the bigger one is the one she needs. Even if it isn't, she believes that it is. However, if the smaller one vibrates, she might choose the smaller one. Because she knows that even though the other one is bigger, the smaller one is going to please her more.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it matter that much? I mean, as long as you're not comically smalle, the woman isn't going to NOT slep with you when she sees your 5 incher/6 incher is she?

Id rather be 6 feet tall and 6 inches then 5'10 and 8 in.ches any day, I think size matters...but penis size? Not really....I've never had any complaints anyway. :D

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyde said:
How many women catch a glimpse of the guys penis before she sleeps with him? How many women leave a guy because "his penis is too small"? How many guys with small penis's get married? How many guys with small penis's get laid? When a woman complains about her sex life, what's more common to hear? "His penis is too small", or "he doesn't last long enough"?
I don't know....and I doubt you do either. Stop assuming and go get LAID already :D

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole discussion is purely academic as you cannot considerably change your penis size anyway. You have to work with what you have.

Penis size since ancient times has been a symbol of male dominance, like a mane of long bushy hair (think of Samson) or body height. Therefore the concern about penis size and about being inferior when endowed sparingly is deeply rooted in male psyche. This whole discussion goes to prove it.

I think, for girls penis size is first of all a social card they play. A big c0ck statistically is rare, so they can brag about it in front of their chick friends. Same thing for instance with blondes for men, hair color absolutely has no use in itself but blondes are rare so everybody wants them as a social proof.

And when it comes to the actual usefulness of a big c0ck... it visually is more attractive then a small one, so it might turn a chick on by its looks. We all know that sex for the most part happens in your brain, i.e. is psychological, not physical. Chicks speak about a feeling of being "filled completely" by a big c0ck. A big c0ck gives more "bore", as a cylinder in an engine, i.e. more moving distance back and forth, which surely is a nice thing to have. It is btw often heard that girth is even more important than lenght.

On the other hand, a big c0ck might be a minus for BJs. It might hurt when the chick is small.

Reaction score
I hate how all these ppl say "big" and "small" without defining what "big" or "small" is. EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT OPINION ON WHAT IS BIG OR SMALL IS. If your gonna metion size say something that's understandable like ya average is 6 in so below 5 in is considered SMALL and over 6 in is BIG. It all depends on the chick too, if she's fat she needs a 6 in and over cuz it won't be able to reach the sn*tch. ewwww anyways I talked to a bunch of girls and if your over 5 in your fine, if your under 5 then you should learn how to use your tongue and finger.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It matters. They don't want small. Simple as that.

However, we don't always get what we want in life, and so neither do chicks who want big dkks. Just like goes who want big tyts will settle for someone with small ones if everything else makes up for it, so do chicks. MOST chicks anyway. I suppose there are always gonna be some who refuse to compromise.

So if you are small, I would say you need to put in EXTRA effort in other areas to make up for it. If just for your own piece of mind if nothing else. And never ever let it show that your size is any concern to you. I had a friend -- not just "a friend", it's really another person -- who I picked up a LOT. Good build, good looking, popular guy. Trust me, he picked up a lot. I never saw his dkk, but I did hear from chicks that it was pretty small. I had a couple of the chicks he had after he'd been with them, and, as chicks talk, one of them goes to me once that her and her friend (both of whom had been with my friend) were talking about my friend and she goes "and we were laughing about how little his dkk is.... still a good fkk though, cos it doesn't really matter cos it's what you do with it that counts". I don't know if she just added the last bit for my benefit, 'cos she hadn't seen my dkk yet, and so maybe she just said that not to alarm me. But this guy, you'd never have guessed that he was insecure about anything. Really really strong frame. And as I said, he went through a lot babes. So it "matters", but then, i guess, it doesn't, too.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chaotixxx said:
Not to brag but Im a little over 8, and on good days nearly 9, but I dont get any more ass than the next guy because of it. And I cant imagine a girl stopping in the middle of it because youre too small. Honestly if you cant get a woman off just by screwing them, pleasure the rest of their body at the same time. You got 2 extra hands and a mouth as well. Its more than just bumping uglies. Though it does feel good getting "jesus ****in christ" whenever I take it out though lol :yes:
Lol...you might find thats a little too big for some girls, hence "jesus f.uckin christ"

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyde said:
Oh, the irony of that comment.
Irony? No mate you don't know me or how my sex life is....we ain't all virgins on this site you know. :rolleyes:

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm if your able to give her multiples then who gives a sh!t. Like really if you gal is getting off then you should be happy, stop being insecure.

rebel485

Don Juan
Reaction score
To a certain extent...as long as you're not a 2 incher and can perform well, you're fine. Honestly, chicks only say size matters because it's expected a big guy will deliver more often then not

Hyde

Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
Irony? No mate you don't know me or how my sex life is....we ain't all virgins on this site you know. :rolleyes:
There you go assuming, again.