Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Size Matter?

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Could we assume that the same would hold true if they were too small?
Does it really matter?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
Does it really matter?
That's what we're trying to find out!

If women would start being honest... ;)

But here's a question that usually gets the truth out of them.

Women, given the choices between an average, a smaller than average and a larger than average penis to work with, which would you prefer? (Given that "average" means "comfortable fit" in this instance).

VortXxe

Reaction score
Guess what?

Chicks like big ****s. Period.

I don't ****ing care how many hours of hard (or perhaps soft) research you've put in on this subject to alleviate your insecurities, but just go ask any chick, if shes honest, she will tell you that size does matter.

Other things matter too, but size IS a big one.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
WHY?

Again...WHY?

Who cares?
It has nothing to do with the actual answer. It's the idea that women pretend that they don't care.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the idea that women pretend that they don't care.
And why should that bother you?

Whether they care or not is immaterial, isn't it? I mean, at the end of the day you can't change the size of your own. Sure there are male enhancement stuff out there, but does it really work? I don't know.

The sheer fact of the matter is that SIZE is men's BIGGEST insecurity, and women KNOW THIS, and they use it against you.

So asking the question is feeding the insecurity. You need to rid yourself of that insecurity.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
...So asking the question is feeding the insecurity. You need to rid yourself of that insecurity.
:rolleyes: Anyway, back to my question. Pen, BLiP? Either of you care to answer?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=121192
Vypros said:
You deal with these guys by ignoring them.

You don't have to "defend" yourself. Odds are, other people in the group are thinking the same thing as you.

If he contradicts you, just look at him, pause for a moment and hold eye contact, and then look away and by like "Annnnnyway...." and change the subject or go about as if he didn't say anything.
From the post: The Annoying Guy

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she already answered your question, didn't she?

I mean, let's assume that women like them from 4-7 inches in that range (which is what most of the women I know have said about size).

If she had a choice between a guy with a 4 inch penis and a guy with a 5 inch penis (and let's say that everything else was equal), she would of course choose the slightly bigger one wouldn't she?

I mean, if I had a choice between a loose vagina and a tight vagina, all things being equal I'd pick the tighter vagina.

But someone please explain to me why this matters?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What matters to me is the authenticity of women with what they say. What seems to matter to you is penis size.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What matters to me is the authenticity of women with what they say.
Since when do women talk and speak "authenticallly" or "logically" for that matter?

It's sort of like how all the women you know say things like "I just want a nice guy who treats me good" and then they go out and date and marry an alcoholic who beats them.

You want this question answered by a woman, and I assert you'll NEVER get a straight answer. Think about it. How many times has this question been asked and guys still ask it all the time!

Why do they do that? I mean, women answer in much the same way as penkitten has in this thread (and she give you a straight, logical answer). Isn't that good enough?

No, because you get a range of different answers from every woman you ever talk to.

And it's because women rarely speak from a "logical" standpoint. They speak from emotion and whatever emotion is driving them at the time is the answer you will get.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hilarious.

The OP just about hit the nail on the head with "vagina size". Someone else came close with "get good at oral".

Two things matter, Period.

The woman's level of arousal, and her control of the "pelvic floor".

With kegels, a woman can make a pencil feel huge. If a lazy woman doesn't care to keep up with kegel exercises, she just looks for a large cack to compensate.

And, when a woman becomes aroused, blood flow in the region increases (and thus swells), the cervix drops closer to the vagina, and the ****oris 'migrates' inward (toward the G-spot). If you put in some extra effort before intercourse, you're little elbow maccaroni noodle will feel BETTER than an eight-incher.

Back when I was a virgin, I was concerned that I might have a little wee-wee. Nowadays, I am very confident because I know that I'm very well endowed... with skills, regardless of the dilznick size. My cack is just the "cherry on top" of the whole event, so who cares about the size of it? It's the size of the sundae that matters.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
The OP just about hit the nail on the head with "vagina size". Someone else came close with "get good at oral".
Both of those were me.

Vulpine said:
Two things matter, Period.

The woman's level of arousal, and her control of the "pelvic floor".

With kegels, a woman can make a pencil feel huge. If a lazy woman doesn't care to keep up with kegel exercises, she just looks for a large cack to compensate.

And, when a woman becomes aroused, blood flow in the region increases, the cervix drops closer to the vagina, and the ****oris 'migrates' inward (toward the G-spot). If you put in some extra effort before intercourse, you're little elbow maccaroni noodle will feel BETTER than an eight-incher.

Back when I was a virgin, I was concerned that I might have a little wee-wee. Nowadays, I am very confident because I know that I'm very well endowed... with skills, regardless of the dilznick size. My cack is just the "cherry on top" of the whole event, so who cares about the size of it? It's the size of the sundae that matters.
Excellent post.

Also, to add to that...

The point that I've been trying to raise over and over again is that worrying about something like this (that you cannot change) is feeding into insecurity. And insecurity is to a women as obesity is to a man.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But here's a question that usually gets the truth out of them.

Women, given the choices between an average, a smaller than average and a larger than average penis to work with, which would you prefer? (Given that "average" means "comfortable fit" in this instance).
i would choose the average before the other two.
if its too big, it would hurt.
if its too small, it would not do the job,
however if it were just right... then bingo!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
i would choose the average before the other two.
if its too big, it would hurt.
if its too small, it would not do the job,
however if it were just right... then bingo!
It seems as if most women would choose the one that fits best for them as opposed to the ones that don't. Sounds like it matters.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems as if most women would choose the one that fits best for them as opposed to the ones that don't. Sounds like it matters.
yes, but on the other hand, if the one that was average and fit best out of the three, could not work the wand, then that wouldn't work for me either.
so, then you are left with the one that is too big and the one that is too small, right?
both could leave you in tears, one from pain and the other from frustration. lol

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
yes, but on the other hand, if the one that was average and fit best out of the three, could not work the wand, then that wouldn't work for me either.
so, then you are left with the one that is too big and the one that is too small, right?
both could leave you in tears, one from pain and the other from frustration. lol
Yeah, but I bet you resourceful women would play cowgirl and ride 'em high if the size was right and cowboy was slight. ;)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but I bet you resourceful women would play cowgirl and ride 'em high if the size was right and cowboy was slight. ;)
yes that is a great way to work things out.
however, aren't there more logs than cowgirls these days?
(generally speaking)

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gorgeous mediterranean gf is happy with my smaller than average. But she's just faking it, right? They all are :rolleyes:

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, the only girls who really care about the size are the ones who want a one night stand.

In a relationship, I don't think girls particularlky care... unless it's massive/puny.