"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Does she like me or not?

Decivious

New Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi all, first post here, anyways..

I can't tell if Im on the train to friends or romance with this chick, and Im kinda neverous to ask for her number right now.

Weve talked a lot since the school year started always maintaining eye contact, shes laughed at quite a few things I have said. She has told me Im smart and it wasnt about school work. She remembers things I say and uses them to engage in conversation with me the following day(s). She points her body at me well talking, and twirls her hair occasionally.

Thats all I can think of for now, what do you guys think?

I think her remembering stuff Ive said and her trying to make conversation with me is a very good sign, especially with the heavy amounts of eye contact and smiling during it.

So should I move in and try and get the phone number or continue blabbing on about stupid **** and risk being just another "friend"

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
ask her out
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Another afc has joined the team,

Read the bible dude, then ask her out.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
There's only one sure way to find out. Get a daisy flower and begin plucking the petals verbally alternating between "She likes me" and "She likes me not" until you run out of petals. Yup, proven method.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Don't even let one more day go by without asking her out. Just ask her if she'd like to hang out. I'm willing to bet your already in.

Do not wait on these type of things!! Don't let her think you a puss because you didn't ask!!

Just say: "Hey, I think your cool, lets go do ____".

That simple. Don't worry about her shooting you down, she won't.

And read the DJB if you haven't already.
 
Top