“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

does she like me or no?

crazysheep4

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Ok,

So there's this girl that I like, but I'm not sure if she likes me. I was told that she likes me on account of how we were "holding eachother" and hugging and whatnot, but I also happen to know that she is a flirty person.

Something I noticed a few days ago is that she hugs every guy she knows when they see eachother, but not me. She used to, but not anymore. I made the assumption that she maybe didn't like me, but then I thought that maybe she was playing hard to get or some stupid game like that.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Ok, well personally I don't think hugs mean anything. I hug ugly girls, but if she starts up kino or anything like that, then that might mean some interest level. You never can tell with the flirty ones. And it shouldn't really be her huggin you, but you huggin her. If she gives you any sign like hugging, then start the kino immediately and see what tyoe of response she gives u.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
girls are stupid. my situation:

girl and i were fine
she gets crush on guy
still likes me though
we still do stuff, for example she was stroking me like 3 days ago
now shes with that guy and im so ****ing confused


AAAHHH this is what turn men gay!
(not me, pure hetero)
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
re

if she is no longer hugging you and thats what she does, it means her interest is fading. you said it yourself, shes a flirty person. If she hugs other guys, its because shes the kind of girl who likes lots of attention from lots of guys. You need to step up your game my man. Next time you see her, give her a big hug and ask her how she's doing, if she's going to that party on friday, etcetera. GET HER TALKING TO YOU! Then play aloof and use c & f. This will confuse her, and at the very least will get her thinking of you after you leave. At best she'll start to like you more.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
She is deeply in lustful highschool infatuation with you. She masturbates furiously to your eighth grade yearbook picture every night. Go get her, champ.





On a more serious note, read the DJ bible. At this stage, it'll help a lot more than we can.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Biphoria

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
I read your topic and ask myself wether you've made a typo.

I do believe you intended it to be something like "Do I like her or not?"
 
Top