Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does one truly need a wingman?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can honestly say that I work better alone. It's only because when I have friends there, I'm a little too much of a joker as a woman as I'm trying to entertain them and the woman also.

If I can get a girl in isolation I do much better. But it is tough to go out to a bar alone, especially when the night is young.

Now there are situations when a wingman is very useful

1) In a group of two girls, it is very useful to have one guy take on the other girl. But the way I found it works best is if he entertains her in one area of the bar and you find a way to take her friend to another area of the bar. BINGO, Isolation achieved!

If you can't physically isolate them, hopefully at a point the conversations become separate. This is essentially the same thing.

What if your friend isn't a good conversationalist with women. You are better off alone. I have had too many times where friends screw up my pickup attempts by interjecting in them.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, you're better off alone. What usually happens is either your friend doesn't like the girl you picked and tries to persuade you to move on, or he doesn't like her friend and pisses her off. She then tells your girl that your friend is a clown and tries to persuade her to move on.

A wingman is like riding a bike with training wheels... with a little practice you just don't need them.

Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys really go to the clubs alone, or do you just split with your buddys?