Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Does my teacher like me?

dee.eme

New Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Okay so probably going to sound like a bag of hormones here but I think my professor might like me a little. Probably doesnt want to like me but cant help it, just a littleee.

Okay so I'm probably his best student. But I'm real shy around him so I dont interact with him much. He maintains a tonne of eye contact with me. Like way more than comfortable. He tries to make conversation with me. In group settings, hes always sitting beside me and asking for my opinion on things. Lately I've been getting more vocal so I bothered to reply to him about something he said about a tv show. He mentioned that tv show five times in another class and looked at me everytime. I complained to him about how he doesnt give enough breaks, he gives longer breaks now. He teased me about love once, I told him romeo and juliet was trash and he said well you have obviously dont have any time for love then, diana and smiled. Also during class, hes always angled leaning towards me with his feet pointed at me. Whenever I look somewhere else, he bothers to walk to where im looking and stands there. Recently, I changed my seat to the other side of the room to see if hed stop looking at me but he made a big fuss about it. Talked about how I was trying to hide from him. And still lectured completely directed towards me, not in his usual position. He walked me to class and a professor teased him a little.

Yup definetely got some oxytocin in me . Now if i could just get him in me, that'd be swell. :|
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
Lol you’re a woman. All it takes is for you nudge it in the right direction.

I’m guessing this is a college setting?

He’s a teacher that could get in trouble for trying to move it further and he probs doesn’t know you want him in you so he’s not going risk getting in trouble with college policies. If you weren’t in his class but you met a different way I don’t think there would be a problem.

If we are talking high school then many more legal problems go with that and he would be a smart man not to let things get out of hand
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Lol you’re a woman. All it takes is for you nudge it in the right direction.

I’m guessing this is a college setting?

He’s a teacher that could get in trouble for trying to move it further and he probs doesn’t know you want him in you so he’s not going risk getting in trouble with college policies. If you weren’t in his class but you met a different way I don’t think there would be a problem.

If we are talking high school then many more legal problems go with that and he would be a smart man not to let things get out of hand
Probably College since she's 20. That professor is probably thinking about his hard on rather than the professor-student boundaries.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
Probably College since she's 20. That professor is probably thinking about his hard on rather than the professor-student boundaries.
pray tell me how many good teachers you had over all your years? I can count then on one hand and I still have fingers left, most like anyone else are just for the money, and are not even good at it, so a college professor nailing students to give then a better grade or just for fun is nothing out of ordinary
 

dee.eme

New Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Yeah I'm in college guys. Hopefully will be done with his class in a few months, just would like to feel him out a little. Also just btw, im the only one who got an A in his terribly hard class and would never sleep with him for grades, just for other things ;). Also great prof, immensely talented. Would recommend. :D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Yeah I'm in college guys. Hopefully will be done with his class in a few months, just would like to feel him out a little. Also just btw, im the only one who got an A in his terribly hard class and would never sleep with him for grades, just for other things ;). Also great prof, immensely talented. Would recommend. :D
You little naughty girl ::SPANK:::
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
hey i resent that, i'm really not that bad....
No one said you were bad, but there’s obviously some attraction on your part for you to personally consider dealing with…
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
At least it's not a 50 year old women who keeps projecting of how high value she is with her constant "advice from an old lady".

Now this is nice...

A young woman who enjoys the thought of an older man being inside her.

Don't fret. He's going to make you soar high up into the clouds and as fast swoop you down towards the tree tops.

No young men in ur age group will have that capacity nor capability.

Have fun !
 

dee.eme

New Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Thanks. Yeah, I've always been slightly more inclined to them.

Problem is I don't know if I should be the one making a move since I'm not a 100 % sure about his feelings. With him being a professor and all. Hence all the looking into subtle signs lol.

Aggravating.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It's seduction time little lady...

If u r slow, another will take ur place.

We wouldn't want that would we?
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,416
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
It´s complicated for him to make the first move because job risk. You have to make the frist move and let him now you like him.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Ur mom has already instilled within you all the skills in the art of manipulation.

Recall back the times she taught u how to handle daddy and all those young boys in ur life. Easy peasy right ?

Now be a good girl and make mommy proud of her little girl !
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
wow that teacher is so easy to read if that thread is true, a book example of interested person or person who enjoys your company

anyway you should date people your age
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
wow that teacher is so easy to read if that thread is true, a book example of interested person or person who enjoys your company

anyway you should date people your age
Men her age r easy...

Snap her fingers a 1000 young eager beavers will come and she knows it.

She doesn't need a boy, she needs a man.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top