Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does my teacher like me?

dee.eme

Reaction score
Okay so probably going to sound like a bag of hormones here but I think my professor might like me a little. Probably doesnt want to like me but cant help it, just a littleee.

Okay so I'm probably his best student. But I'm real shy around him so I dont interact with him much. He maintains a tonne of eye contact with me. Like way more than comfortable. He tries to make conversation with me. In group settings, hes always sitting beside me and asking for my opinion on things. Lately I've been getting more vocal so I bothered to reply to him about something he said about a tv show. He mentioned that tv show five times in another class and looked at me everytime. I complained to him about how he doesnt give enough breaks, he gives longer breaks now. He teased me about love once, I told him romeo and juliet was trash and he said well you have obviously dont have any time for love then, diana and smiled. Also during class, hes always angled leaning towards me with his feet pointed at me. Whenever I look somewhere else, he bothers to walk to where im looking and stands there. Recently, I changed my seat to the other side of the room to see if hed stop looking at me but he made a big fuss about it. Talked about how I was trying to hide from him. And still lectured completely directed towards me, not in his usual position. He walked me to class and a professor teased him a little.

Yup definetely got some oxytocin in me . Now if i could just get him in me, that'd be swell. :|

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you’re a woman. All it takes is for you nudge it in the right direction.

I’m guessing this is a college setting?

He’s a teacher that could get in trouble for trying to move it further and he probs doesn’t know you want him in you so he’s not going risk getting in trouble with college policies. If you weren’t in his class but you met a different way I don’t think there would be a problem.

If we are talking high school then many more legal problems go with that and he would be a smart man not to let things get out of hand

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you’re a woman. All it takes is for you nudge it in the right direction.

I’m guessing this is a college setting?

He’s a teacher that could get in trouble for trying to move it further and he probs doesn’t know you want him in you so he’s not going risk getting in trouble with college policies. If you weren’t in his class but you met a different way I don’t think there would be a problem.

If we are talking high school then many more legal problems go with that and he would be a smart man not to let things get out of hand
Probably College since she's 20. That professor is probably thinking about his hard on rather than the professor-student boundaries.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably College since she's 20. That professor is probably thinking about his hard on rather than the professor-student boundaries.
pray tell me how many good teachers you had over all your years? I can count then on one hand and I still have fingers left, most like anyone else are just for the money, and are not even good at it, so a college professor nailing students to give then a better grade or just for fun is nothing out of ordinary

dee.eme

Reaction score
Yeah I'm in college guys. Hopefully will be done with his class in a few months, just would like to feel him out a little. Also just btw, im the only one who got an A in his terribly hard class and would never sleep with him for grades, just for other things ;). Also great prof, immensely talented. Would recommend. :D

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm in college guys. Hopefully will be done with his class in a few months, just would like to feel him out a little. Also just btw, im the only one who got an A in his terribly hard class and would never sleep with him for grades, just for other things ;). Also great prof, immensely talented. Would recommend. :D
You little naughty girl ::SPANK:::

Billtx49

Reaction score
hey i resent that, i'm really not that bad....
No one said you were bad, but there’s obviously some attraction on your part for you to personally consider dealing with…

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
At least it's not a 50 year old women who keeps projecting of how high value she is with her constant "advice from an old lady".

Now this is nice...

A young woman who enjoys the thought of an older man being inside her.

Don't fret. He's going to make you soar high up into the clouds and as fast swoop you down towards the tree tops.

No young men in ur age group will have that capacity nor capability.

Have fun !

dee.eme

Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah, I've always been slightly more inclined to them.

Problem is I don't know if I should be the one making a move since I'm not a 100 % sure about his feelings. With him being a professor and all. Hence all the looking into subtle signs lol.

Aggravating.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's seduction time little lady...

If u r slow, another will take ur place.

We wouldn't want that would we?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It´s complicated for him to make the first move because job risk. You have to make the frist move and let him now you like him.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ur mom has already instilled within you all the skills in the art of manipulation.

Recall back the times she taught u how to handle daddy and all those young boys in ur life. Easy peasy right ?

Now be a good girl and make mommy proud of her little girl !

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
wow that teacher is so easy to read if that thread is true, a book example of interested person or person who enjoys your company

anyway you should date people your age

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
wow that teacher is so easy to read if that thread is true, a book example of interested person or person who enjoys your company

anyway you should date people your age
Men her age r easy...

Snap her fingers a 1000 young eager beavers will come and she knows it.

She doesn't need a boy, she needs a man.