“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Does it bother you that men like this that are on Food Stamps get a steady stream of poontang?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2015
Messages
275
Reaction score
235
As an aside: Moving to the beach and learning how to surf has improved my game exponentially. Even during COVID, there are women lounging in thong bikinis, watching surfers about 8/12 months of the year. All walks of life too, from college party girls to divorced milfs. I’m not receiving any government benefits, but I can see how this guy manages to pull off scoring chicks and free lunches just hanging out at the beach. I hope he’s at least picking up trash left by tourists.
 

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
47
Age
28
Nah, because his success is not my success. I like to live and let live and just do me...don't really care what other people have or don't. I'm happy for him though - I like to see success stories.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
Not really that type of lifestyle isn't sustainable meaning that at 36 being a beach bumb isn't the same as being 25 or 29
Not saying he isn't getting laid now living that life but once you 30 shyt changes, This guy is grifting and he's got an escalade? how does he pay to get it repaired or put gas in his tank? smh
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Not really that type of lifestyle isn't sustainable meaning that at 36 being a beach bumb isn't the same as being 25 or 29
Not saying he isn't getting laid now living that life but once you 30 shyt changes, This guy is grifting and he's got an escalade? how does he pay to get it repaired or put gas in his tank? smh
Didn't you hear his lyrics in his song? No job just steal.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
It bothers me that the fruits of my labour go to other people not that such people get laid.

While his lays take away nothing from me, their parasytic life style does...they suck part of my income and they are more likely to be the cvnts making noise late at night while Im trying to rest.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top