Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it bother you that men like this that are on Food Stamps get a steady stream of poontang?

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As an aside: Moving to the beach and learning how to surf has improved my game exponentially. Even during COVID, there are women lounging in thong bikinis, watching surfers about 8/12 months of the year. All walks of life too, from college party girls to divorced milfs. I’m not receiving any government benefits, but I can see how this guy manages to pull off scoring chicks and free lunches just hanging out at the beach. I hope he’s at least picking up trash left by tourists.

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, because his success is not my success. I like to live and let live and just do me...don't really care what other people have or don't. I'm happy for him though - I like to see success stories.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really that type of lifestyle isn't sustainable meaning that at 36 being a beach bumb isn't the same as being 25 or 29
Not saying he isn't getting laid now living that life but once you 30 shyt changes, This guy is grifting and he's got an escalade? how does he pay to get it repaired or put gas in his tank? smh

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, because his success is not my success. I like to live and let live and just do me...don't really care what other people have or don't. I'm happy for him though - I like to see success stories.
Was going to say the same thing. Good for him! (I didn't watch the video.)

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Not really that type of lifestyle isn't sustainable meaning that at 36 being a beach bumb isn't the same as being 25 or 29
Not saying he isn't getting laid now living that life but once you 30 shyt changes, This guy is grifting and he's got an escalade? how does he pay to get it repaired or put gas in his tank? smh
Didn't you hear his lyrics in his song? No job just steal.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It bothers me that the fruits of my labour go to other people not that such people get laid.

While his lays take away nothing from me, their parasytic life style does...they suck part of my income and they are more likely to be the cvnts making noise late at night while Im trying to rest.