Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does getting laid have that same sense of victory and ego boost past the age of 30?

Reaction score
I wonder about this a lot in regards to getting older as a guy.

What made sex so fulfilling for me was other guys knowing I was getting with hot girls, pulling them, taking them home, and dating them.

If you're a bachelor past 30, does getting hot girls have that same sense of ego boost and victory attached to it?

Calling all the older players like @bigneil

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been with alot of girls that no one ever knew about, never really felt the need to share my stories to get an ego boost.

You get with amazing woman because it's fun, purely for the enjoyment.

Getting fulfilment with woman just for validation from others is a petty frame to be coming from.

Doing anything just for praise from others isnt a good idea lol.

Mac'n on hoes in front of the chodey guys at bars and impressing them with your awesome pua skills can be a little to fun I know that lol

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

What made sex so fulfilling for me was other guys knowing I was getting with hot girls, pulling them, taking them home, and dating them.

If you're a bachelor past 30, does getting hot girls have that same sense of ego boost and victory attached to it?

I always thought sex was overrated until my current girlfriend. I never knew what the term making love meant. I never how sex could get better and better (for at least 9 months).

As a photographer, being able to show off a model who everyone has seen photos of is the best.

Last night a beautiful 50 year old woman (who dates one of my best friends who is 58) gave me a review after finally meeting my girlfriend (she had heard about her for months but finally met her on Mother's Day). She said "Neil, she is SO beautiful. and you are so handsome. You two are in love. She adores you. You should marry her. Thank you for helping her to get our of stripping, she is way too pretty for that. She really is a model". This is after hearing horror stories about how I was dating a 20 year old stripper (who since turned 21) at age 46 (my friend was extremely skeptical until now, even after having met her during the Super Bowl and hearing about her since October).

Meanwhile, last week a 41 year old woman (who had told me I was good looking and let me date her 40 year old friend in January) came over and said "How OLD are you? Are you PAYING her? You look old enough to be her DAD!" I just high fived everyone and said "I know! Is she hot or WHAT? Want to see some photos?" and I handed out a folder of 8.5x11 inch glossy photos and all the guys (including her husband) were drooling over them, and giving her zero attention. It was classic. How rude was she to actually come over to say those things? Our photo together rated 98% authentic so she was the 2% who hated it.

These were two women who saw us both on the same night (the red Star Trek outfit night).

The old timers say "Neil, she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Those photos are truly art. Better than nudes."

I think we're always equally elated to have our dream girl with us.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that sense of victory and ego boosts exists when you are younger and need more validation both from outside and from your yourself.

Personally if I go after a girl now its not becaus I need to prove something to myself but simply cause Im horny.

At the same time the mindset that a man is defined from his success with women disappears when you notice how useless pricks in the right social circle doing nothing get some while great man who just happen to be in the wrong environment or belonging to the wrong subculture get none.

Just think of an average joe in poland and compare with to a great guy in england, no doubt the first is gonna swim in pvssy no matter what while the second has to work as a slave to get some.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it doesn't. When I was pulling girls when I was 20 I thought it was amazing. Now it's whatever. If I get laid one night I don't even think about it the next day cause I'm so focused on work. Not to mention going out and drinking and picking up chicks is no where near as fun as it used to be.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my 20s, it was always exciting to have a new conquest. In my 30s, it eventually turned from "Let's see what happens this time" to "let's fvck this one until she starts pissing me off".

My need for sex and attention has gone downhill. It's still nice to have, but I don't really need it like I did when I was younger.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you care less about sex, it's no longer an adrenaline rush and surge of happy hormones like how it used to be in the teens and twenties.

Reaction score
No it doesn't. When I was pulling girls when I was 20 I thought it was amazing. Now it's whatever. If I get laid one night I don't even think about it the next day cause I'm so focused on work. Not to mention going out and drinking and picking up chicks is no where near as fun as it used to be.
Come on Skinnyguy, we know from your posts that you simply don't get that much action and are highly inconsistent with what you present.

Reaction score
While I respect my boy @bigneil the rest of the older guys seem to make getting older as being a snoozefest where you simply wait until you die.

I love ****ing lots of different women FOR validation and to show how much more superior I am to the average man.

I love having high status in a group of men.

I love being THE MAN and above others.

Best of all? I am MAN ENOUGH to admit it.

I am MAN ENOUGH to admit that validation.

I think that most older guys here just burned out and are settling in regards to women, no offense, exceptions do exist like bigneil and desid.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you care less about sex, it's no longer an adrenaline rush and surge of happy hormones like how it used to be in the teens and twenties.

This but in some cases it's not a bad thing.
I'm 33 and I have got more **** done in my first 3 years than i have in my 20s
The excitement does come when you bang a young hot 21 year old nothing better than that.

But than you're talking to a guy who between 2008-2012 approached damn near over 2,000 women. So yeah It's lost it's luster

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I respect my boy @bigneil the rest of the older guys seem to make getting older as being a snoozefest where you simply wait until you die.

I love ****ing lots of different women FOR validation and to show how much more superior I am to the average man.

I love having high status in a group of men.

I love being THE MAN and above others.

Best of all? I am MAN ENOUGH to admit it.

I am MAN ENOUGH to admit that validation.

I think that most older guys here just burned out and are settling in regards to women, no offense, exceptions do exist like bigneil and desid.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a late start with all of this. It wasn't until after my divorce in my early 30's that I started playing this game. After 5yrs of hitting the streets hard it got old. I was getting what I wanted and it wasn't much of a challenge anymore. I didn't need the ego boost/validation anymore. After a while you realize there is more to life than seducing women. Its really a shallow life to live.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a late start with all of this. It wasn't until after my divorce in my early 30's that I started playing this game. After 5yrs of hitting the streets hard it got old. I was getting what I wanted and it wasn't much of a challenge anymore. I didn't need the ego boost/validation anymore. After a while you realize there is more to life than seducing women. Its really a shallow life to live.
It truly is

The only thing is though that if you don't keep at it you lose it. trust me I could careless about pounding the streets anymore

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Starting around age 41 I could get hot young women but my sex drive was on the decline. My girlfriend cured me to the point where I can go 3 straight times until she is too sore.

It's easy to confuse health and lifestyle issues with age, but it's not age. The human body was designed to live to be 180.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 46 and still like the thrill of the hunt,however after 250 + women bagged in my lifetime it becomes rather routine and I go through periods where I am so tired of women that I do not even respond to hot women when they message me on OLD right away I am retired and just do not give a flyin fvck one way or the other,ironically this makes them absolutely hot for me.

Reaction score
Except you were doing it in your 30s and 5 years is a LONG TIME at that age. You are saying it AFTER having your fun, you are the male equivalent of a post wall woman

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Secure people don't need any of that stuff...the ego boost came from you needing validation from others.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except you were doing it in your 30s and 5 years is a LONG TIME at that age. You are saying it AFTER having your fun, you are the male equivalent of a post wall woman
Hmmm, if I was the equivalent of a post wall woman, the opposite sechs wouldn't want me right? That's certainly not the problem. I have more interest from women in my 40's than I did my 30's. I guess I don't understand what you are trying to say here. And I'd say when I was in my 30's I was doing far more wild and crazy things than most 20 somethings do. You think life ends in your late 20's or something?

I didn't have money in my 20's, but I did in my 30's. Money opens lots of doors and allows access to different venues that broke 20 yo's don't visit.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
8 months ago today I had my first date with my current girlfriend. The next morning I woke up and said ".... THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!"

So I would say yes to OP.

What part about 25-years-younger females feeling great does Olly not understand? See Trump.