Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does dating/sleeping with lower SMV women lower your own?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are not judged by the women around them. Women, however are graded by the level of quality men that are interested in them. This is why chicks get ticked off when a man, they see as beneath them, hits on them. To them.... well.... it's almost like an insult. "How dare you think that I am of such low value that you think you have a chance!"

It is expected than men are judged by the number of women they are able to pull in: women are judged by her ability to screen men out. A high notch count for a man is good: a high notice count for women is bad. A woman that has been with a lot of dudes is looked upon as a chick that doe not know how to screen out men.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, low SMV women can be seen as "practice"
@Barrister to @Georgepithyou's point - I recently separated from my wife and have found it a little tough to get back into the game. I would say out of the 6 women I have had sex with so far since then, some of them are HB6-7's, and some have major baggage lowering their SMV (32/33 years old, one has a kid, and one has 2 kids). I was thinking this same thought as well: "If I am settling for these older women, women with kids, less attractive women, etc., is that lowering MY SMV?" But as others have mentioned, it is all good practice. Plus, the HB6.5 I'm fuucking is the best sex out of all of them... hahaha.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a buddy when I was a 2nd Lieutenant in the Army. He was the BEST wingman in the history of humanity. He was like Quagmire on Family Guy.... he would fvck anything. He was great to go out with because if you came across a couple of chicks out, one hot the other NOT... Joe would ALWAYS go for the fatty... leaving the other for you. His willingness to bang anything with ovaries made him very popular. His motto "Fat chicks need love too!"

Now.... can you imagine what women would say about one of their 'girl friends' that had a reputation of hooking up with any dude, no matter how disgusting he might be?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men ARE judged by the women around them. See a good looking guy with a chick way below his looks, they're gonna say sh1t behind his back. See an ugly dude with a chick way above his looks, they're gonna say sh1t behind his back.

Your saying you dont get repulsed when some chubby drunk chick comes up to you thinking shes got a shot at you?

Players (high notch count dudes) get harshly judged by people who dont value that. Only other players (and girls that love players) will give you props.

Sluts get harshly judged by people who dont value girls that are easy. Only other sluts (and guys that like sluts) will give you props.

One of things you learn the more you do this, is that men and women are WAY more similar than PUA let us on to believe.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Barrister to @Georgepithyou's point - I recently separated from my wife and have found it a little tough to get back into the game. I would say out of the 6 women I have had sex with so far since then, some of them are HB6-7's, and some have major baggage lowering their SMV (32/33 years old, one has a kid, and one has 2 kids). I was thinking this same thought as well: "If I am settling for these older women, women with kids, less attractive women, etc., is that lowering MY SMV?" But as others have mentioned, it is all good practice. Plus, the HB6.5 I'm fuucking is the best sex out of all of them... hahaha.
When I say I have had trouble getting back into the swing it isn't a problem of being able to get chicks. I haven't forgotten how to date or escalate on the date. I could have a rotation of HB 5.5-6.5 right now if I wanted that. I think it has been more a post-LTR hangover and I find that the only chicks I look at and really want are chicks that are equal or hotter than my most recent ex (essentially at least a HB 7.5). I know it is the wrong mentality to be in because it is going to severely limit he action I can get (and probably keep my post-LTR hangover in place longer as a result).

As for my original question, I do feel that it does affect how you are perceived. If you are out and about with HB 5-6s constantly you are going to be looked at differently than if you are seen out with HB 7+ routinely. I agree that women do not judge this based on looks the same way men do, but I still think it is part of the equation. If you are routinely pulling only lower-level women in terms of looks I think you will be perceived as having lower value yourself -- even if you are successful in your career and are ostensibly a good looking guy. This isn't based on any true evidence admittedly.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls (and guys) are always staring at me when I'm out & about with a girl. It doesn't matter if the girl doing the staring is hotter than the girl being stared at. They will literally follow us with their eyes and even turn their heads.

Just avoid being seen with fat girls.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say no, if the girl you're with is average looking it won't lower your SMV, unless she's really bad looking, or fat.

Even if it did temporarily lower your SMV, it would be worth it to keep your "mojo" and not get sloppy around women. It's probably better for abundance and social proof to have a 5 or 6 in your rotation than no one. Another thing to consider is that women seem to be able to pick up on whether you're actively ****ing a girl, which also helps raise SMV indirectly even if the girl is average looking.

However, I can relate to you OP in that I don't generally like ****ing below a 7 but I'll do it sometimes because prolonged dry spells aren't good.

As long as the women is average looking and *NOT FAT*, the man’s SMW will go up.
This is true in my experience. I went on a couple dates with a fat girl (not obese but definitely overweight) and the looks I got from other girls was astoninishing, it was a mixture of pity and bewilderment.

Last edited:

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Barrister How did it go? I ended up going on a date last night with an HB6/6.5 (met her on the dating apps and she was a little heavier than in her pictures), but her face was still cute and she wasn't obese or anything like that. We had a great conversation and a really good time at the bar. We went back to my place and had sex and it was GREAT. Way better honestly than some of the HB8s I've hooked up with.

I guess the old line of logic is true.. women that tend to be a little heavier or less attractive are great in bed. I know this is not always the case, but last night it certainly was. To your point, "does sleeping with lower SMV women lower your standards?" - the jury is still out, but I'll tell you what, I will definitely be seeing this girl again haha. I think if you're having fun, she's good in bed, and pleases you (and is not annoying to be around) nothing wrong with fuucking some HB6's.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Barrister How did it go? I ended up going on a date last night with an HB6/6.5 (met her on the dating apps and she was a little heavier than in her pictures), but her face was still cute and she wasn't obese or anything like that. We had a great conversation and a really good time at the bar. We went back to my place and had sex and it was GREAT. Way better honestly than some of the HB8s I've hooked up with.

I guess the old line of logic is true.. women that tend to be a little heavier or less attractive are great in bed. I know this is not always the case, but last night it certainly was. To your point, "does sleeping with lower SMV women lower your standards?" - the jury is still out, but I'll tell you what, I will definitely be seeing this girl again haha. I think if you're having fun, she's good in bed, and pleases you (and is not annoying to be around) nothing wrong with fuucking some HB6's.
We went out to a local tequila bar and ended up back at my place where we made out for about 30-45 minutes after. I escalated to getting her shirt off but she said she "really needed to be getting back to her place since she had to work the next day." Which was fine -- I generally enjoy sex more if she doesn't put out on Date 1 anyway -- but good job getting yours in bed ha.

Kind of like yours, she is not precisely my type and was a little heavier than in her pictures, but she still had a cute face and the date itself was decent. We have tentative plans to see each other on Sunday (she asked to see me again at the end of the night). In meantime, I have two other dates with two other women tonight and one Saturday.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can smash who you like, I agree with the guy above to use it as practice, just don't let anyone find out about it.

I've had girls in my circle label me a hoe and say I bang anything, but then let me bang them. Yes they care, but depending on your frame and how you play it, it may not even matter

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We went out to a local tequila bar and ended up back at my place where we made out for about 30-45 minutes after. I escalated to getting her shirt off but she said she "really needed to be getting back to her place since she had to work the next day." Which was fine -- I generally enjoy sex more if she doesn't put out on Date 1 anyway -- but good job getting yours in bed ha.

Kind of like yours, she is not precisely my type and was a little heavier than in her pictures, but she still had a cute face and the date itself was decent. We have tentative plans to see each other on Sunday (she asked to see me again at the end of the night). In meantime, I have two other dates with two other women tonight and one Saturday.
That's great man! More important than anything you have other dates lined up. Abundancy vs. scarcity :up: Plus who knows, you may get to buck on Sunday.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can smash who you like, I agree with the guy above to use it as practice, just don't let anyone find out about it.
Thanks to Covid, you can smash whoever gives you a boner and not have to worry about taking them out in public. LOL

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discretion is key. I go 6+ that being cute thin and young. No baddie.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am again starting my plate rotation from scratch and I have had some trouble getting it off the ground the last couple of months after leaving my LTR. I have some options but I don't really find them all that attractive (both are off of OLD). One I would say is probably a HB 6 and the other is about a HB 6.5. I know for some sex is sex but I generally have only slept with HB 7+ throughout my life (my kill count is probably significantly lower than a lot of people due to this -- I can't just fu*k anything).

Somewhat related to that -- do the other DJs think being seen with these lower SMV women actually makes other women view you as having lower SMV yourself if you are seen out and about with them? Or do women not really care? I feel like if you're constantly seen with lower SMV women it will begin to lower your own in the eyes of those who see you out with them.
Yes they will. But works the other way. If girls see you with a HB 9 they will all want you and talk to you more. My social circle in college filled with girls saw me on a date with a bonafide 9 and afterwards they came up to me and said omg I saw you with that girl and became all over me. Humble brah

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they will. But works the other way. If girls see you with a HB 9 they will all want you and talk to you more. My social circle in college filled with girls saw me on a date with a bonafide 9 and afterwards they came up to me and said omg I saw you with that girl and became all over me. Humble brah
the pua tactics work both on women and men the same , because it is some sort manipulation at the end of the day :)