MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
TLDR,
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
spittin factsOn the real though, the idea of a woman introducing me to her kids is a major erection-killer...... Even worse is that single mothers never shut up about their d@mn kids. The few that I've delt with always talk about their kids' soccer games, or how their kids are on the honor roll, or how their kid is a learning piano, or yadda yadda yadda yadda......
I won't even entertain the thought of a single mother anymore.....
EDIT::: I'll tell you what's even more annoying - it's when she introduces me to her mother who's babysitting the kids while I take her out and I get vetted by the mother on whether or not I'd make a suitable step-father....... like wtf.....???? Grandma is grilling me like it's a damn job interview, and btw, it's an interview for a job I don't want..... I ain't gonna raise another man's kids.....
I'd honestly rather visit a ho0ker or an escort than to deal with single mothers and all the drama they cause.... It's guaranteed sex and zero drama.....
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That's beyond brutal.EDIT::: I'll tell you what's even more annoying - it's when she introduces me to her mother who's babysitting the kids while I take her out and I get vetted by the mother on whether or not I'd make a suitable step-father....... like wtf.....???? Grandma is grilling me like it's a damn job interview, and btw, it's an interview for a job I don't want..... I ain't gonna raise another man's kids.....
That frequency of sex is not worth the hassle.She finds herself a "nice guy" with more money. Gives him starfish sex once a month at best.
1. In a different context, job candidates always blame their employer for why they were laid off or fired. I would suspect in a lot more of those cases, it is actually true, because a lot of employers are inept. Much of the time, an individual employee's success at a company has much to do with the infrastructure in place at the company rather than anything the employee does or does not do. In general, it is human nature to absolve yourself of responsibility from a failure.They often spin the divorce or breakup to make it look like the guy's fault and at first I gave them the benefit of the doubt but the more I got to know them, I realized their ex's definitely made the right decision in breaking it off with them.
Single mom's also tend to use their kids as an excuse to get out of things so their time could appear to be busy. There will be some time when this will be legitimate but always look out for cases you feel is suspicious and next her if you suspect it.
She's probably gonna cheat on you with her ex in that case.Also look to see what kind of existing relationship she has with her ex. If she's on good terms with her ex, there's a chance she can be a decent person.
My $.02
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.