"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Does C/F work w/ friends

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
If C/F works for opposite sex, what affect does it have on same sex and friends?

What about colleages at workplace? with your bosses? employees?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
C&F generally makes people look up to you because they have no way of really knowing if you're being genuine or not. For example, I just make ****y outrageous comments with a hint of truth in them when I'm just hanging out with my buddies and we all have a good laugh after I say it.

But when something big happens, I show them I walk the walk and talk the talk and they're like, "damn he's got his **** together." As I've said before, it's good to throw in once in a while as a "topping" but it can't be the bulk of your behavior because it gets anooying.
 

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
I would imagine ifyou do it too much to professional colleagues or co-workers, they would view you as childish.
 
Top