"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Does anyone on here have anything positive to say about women?

Wily

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
14
Age
35
Women have good qualities, I'm currently seeing a girl who is very honest, buys food and cooks it for me, and does very well in bed.. One of the best infact.

But it's still the same girl that was wanting to see me while she had a BF and literally ditched him at the swimming pool while they were together, just to talk to me. And all the stuff she does for me isn't because she cares about me, it's because she cares what I can/could do for her.

This experience.. and I've never wanted to truly accept it - but I think I've finally accepted that Women don't actually care about their partners, just what they can provide them with. Can't dislike them for it, it's just the way things are.
Biological
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SeymourCake

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
363
Women give birth to boys who become the men that build civilization. That’s their only redeeming quality. Other than that, they serve no purpose.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Women are absolutely great. All of them. Whom you meet is a reflection of you. If you all you meet are terrible women, then you are simply meeting a projection of that part of you which is terrible.

People—not just women—respond to your energy. If you smile (and she’s interested), she’ll smile. If you are equivocal, she’ll be equivocal.

Look in the mirror, not at women.

Notice the men in the forum who do the worst with women have the worst attitudes; and the best have the best. Is it the chicken or egg that came first (the bad results with women or the bad attitude)? It was the egg (the man), because within that egg was all the potentiality of that chicken (the woman).
 

SeymourCake

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
363
Women are absolutely great. All of them.
Rule #1 of being a Don Juan; thou shall not put women on a pedastal. Go back to reading the DJ Bible and look into the DJ bootcamp.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Rule #1 of being a Don Juan; thou shall not put women on a pedastal. Go back to reading the DJ Bible and look into the DJ bootcamp.
Saying women are great is not putting women on a pedestal. Saying women are greater than you is putting them on a pedestal.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Rule #1 of being a Don Juan; thou shall not put women on a pedastal. Go back to reading the DJ Bible and look into the DJ bootcamp.
Seymour you’re great too although you went against my post. That’s because I see the excellence in your intent.
 
Top