Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone on here have anything positive to say about women?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learn a lot from the experiences others seem to write about on here but the vast majority of everything I read is just negative. I remember creating a thread about this a while ago and a few posters did in fact have some positive experiences with the opposite sex, not to do with just sex but actual positive interpersonal interactions.

It's like everything is being aware of the fact that a significant percentage of women use men for dates (food, attention, etc.). Women that are psychotic and will rip your soul out if given the chance lol.

For real, are there any good women you guys have met? The more time I spend on here and in combination with the experiences I have with myself first hand in the real world the more red pill/MGTOW I get lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A singular woman will be different beings to different men.

That's their nature.

In that they mold themselves to mirror the man.

If the man is viewed as a feminine then she will mold herself into a masculine frame.

If the man is viewed as masculine, she will mold herself into her natural state: feminine.

If most women that you're involved with treats you badly, then they have viewed you as being feminized, displaying too much traits that's linked to femininity.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've been aware of a lot of that but the OP on that thread pretty much summed it up best lol. He even mentioned that he felt others on here who have been having a difficult time with women might simply be due to going for the wrong girls.

The ironic thing is that when he wrote that thread everyone would think of BIll Cosby in a positive light, a few years later we learn he was anything but an actual family man/nice guy lol.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
For real, are there any good women you guys have met?
Women are not “good” or “bad”, they just do what’s best for them at all times. As long as men understand this, they can act accordingly.

That’s also why men should always keep their emotional distance from women at all times. She cant physically overpower you, so the only tools at her disposal to destroy you are emotional and psychological, And if you don’t give her those tools, you’ll be fine.

That’s why I never understand guys who say “being vulnerable with women is sexy.” Why don’t I don’t just give my 2nd down and 10 play to other team as well?

Wake up men.

M Musashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have good qualities, I'm currently seeing a girl who is very honest, buys food and cooks it for me, and does very well in bed.. One of the best infact.

But it's still the same girl that was wanting to see me while she had a BF and literally ditched him at the swimming pool while they were together, just to talk to me. And all the stuff she does for me isn't because she cares about me, it's because she cares what I can/could do for her.

This experience.. and I've never wanted to truly accept it - but I think I've finally accepted that Women don't actually care about their partners, just what they can provide them with. Can't dislike them for it, it's just the way things are.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s plenty of negativity here—don’t get me wrong—but a lot of the stuff is only negative until you adjust your expectations.

Girls aren’t bad. They’re just operating according to their own biological imperatives + the social conditions that limit or facilitate those ends. Things might not always shake out in your favor, but that’s life.

I’d encourage you to stop looking for girls for ‘goodness’ and start looking to them for ‘fun.’ Solves a lot of problems.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I am more critical of men. Not to put them down but in a way to get them to look at the fact that they are creating what’s happening to them.

Playing victim is feminine. I’ve done it before as well as anyone else on here. It gets you to rely on politicians and governments to coddle full grown men.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the problem come from the male/female sexual dynamic. As men, we are wired to desire women. Anything you desire can hurt you.

If you look at women in the motherhood role though, women can be excellent mothers and nurturers. Some are screwed up, of course. But putting that aside, a mother will love her child much more purely and faithfully than she will love any man. When it comes to men, she puts expectations on them, and woe to those who don't live up to them.

A lot of women act very selflessly and goodhearted, they are wonderful comforters. But when you bring sex or romance into the equation, it's like bringing in politics or something, it soils the water in some ways.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of women act very selflessly and goodhearted, they are wonderful comforters. But when you bring sex or romance into the equation, it's like bringing in politics or something, it soils the water in some ways.
An observation to think about. On one hand nurturing a big baby boy and on the other hand in a “relationship, romance, sex etc”, a different paradigm. A 180 deg flip.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am more critical of men. Not to put them down but in a way to get them to look at the fact that they are creating what’s happening to them.

Playing victim is feminine. I’ve done it before as well as anyone else on here. It gets you to rely on politicians and governments to coddle full grown men.
Well, playing the role of a victim is never a good thing and not at all a trait one should have, particularly men. However, with all that aside there definitely are men that are "victims" from their interactions with women that may not necessarily be their fault. Is it really his fault that some girl used a guy for dates and took advantage of his desire to seek out a woman? Is it his fault that a woman lead him on and used him for attention and validation with no real desire to do anything with him?

Of course in those situations it isn't his fault, but in order to prevent those things from happening he needs to learn that women do in fact behave like that for their own benefit. I've met and known of quite a few women in my area who actively toy with men, even heard about them bragging about it as if it's normal. Now, granted these are trashy women that will be alone once they hit the wall but we all need to be aware that there are women out there like this.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, playing the role of a victim is never a good thing and not at all a trait one should have, particularly men. However, with all that aside there definitely are men that are "victims" from their interactions with women that may not necessarily be their fault. Is it really his fault that some girl used a guy for dates and took advantage of his desire to seek out a woman? Is it his fault that a woman lead him on and used him for attention and validation with no real desire to do anything with him?

Of course in those situations it isn't his fault, but in order to prevent those things from happening he needs to learn that women do in fact behave like that for their own benefit. I've met and known of quite a few women in my area who actively toy with men, even heard about them bragging about it as if it's normal. Now, granted these are trashy women that will be alone once they hit the wall but we all need to be aware that there are women out there like this.
It has less to do with "fault" and more to do with a personal paradigm shift.

Should a man think "she led me on" or should he think "I let myself be blinded by wanting to bang her."

Should he think "She dined out on my desire" or should he think "I stupidly spent money thinking it would seduce her. She never forced me to pay for anything, but I went ahead and did it."

Now an inexperienced man can claim ignorance, but after that it's fool me twice, shame on me.

That's not to let the woman off the hook for playing her part, it's just a way of owning your actions as a man. It also prevents bitterness from sinking in. You'll have a much better outlook if you just think "Gosh that was dumb, next time I'll know better." (And laugh it off and move on.)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It may not be their "fault", but it is up to their own accountability. We are not talking about an external accident here where it's neither their fault nor could they have any accountability. First of all, in 2019, they should simply know better. And secondly more importantly... they need to stop being manipulative with women. As Alan Roger Currie says, in order to be manipulated you have to be manipulative yourself. If these men were honest and direct with the women about what they really thought about her and really wanted, they would not be able to be used like this, as the women would be forced to show what they really want.

But instead their behavior is focused on behaviors that are meant to make her "like" and "approve" of him as a nice guy/great guy/etc, so that she will then give him the sex he was really after with what he really thought was her sexy body. They either try to convince the woman he doesn't really want to have sex with her, or they know that she knows what he really wants but demean her by pretending not to want sex anyway. And they reap what they sow.

I have never been used by a woman like this.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It may not be their "fault", but it is up to their own accountability.
That does not solve a man’s ailment that he isn’t fully responsible. If it happens to you, it’s your fault. There is no other way out of your hell.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Should a man think "she led me on" or should he think "I let myself be blinded by wanting to bang her."

Should he think "She dined out on my desire" or should he think "I stupidly spent money thinking it would seduce her. She never forced me to pay for anything, but I went ahead and did it."

Now an inexperienced man can claim ignorance, but after that it's fool me twice, shame on me.

That's not to let the woman off the hook for playing her part, it's just a way of owning your actions as a man. It also prevents bitterness from sinking in. You'll have a much better outlook if you just think "Gosh that was dumb, next time I'll know better." (And laugh it off and move on.)
The whole point is many women take advantage whenever they can, it isn't acceptable but it is the way that many of them behave, especially with the access to men they have now.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh I don't even have good things to say about men why I would with woman?

it all boil down to the individual who can impress if you can't no one would care, expecting anything diferent from this is naive at the best

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The whole point is many women take advantage whenever they can, it isn't acceptable but it is the way that many of them behave, especially with the access to men they have now.
Women are women. Extracting resources is what they do. What is wrong with that? As long as you ensure there is an exchange. If you give one something for free, that’s on you.

To be straight up with you, what the fuk do you care what women do by this point?

If you were some clueless guy on the street, I can see it.
Here is the real crux of all this garbage about women. If you think for one second that they are going to suddenly become loving, caring, responsible creatures with integrity in all areas of life, you are truly fukked.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe we're all talking past each other here, but for me the only thing I can do is 1) select for the right women and 2) advise as much if asked by another man.

Beyond that, whether women should know better, or need to stop doing this or that, I can't control. What I can control is with whom I spend my time and what I'll tolerate.

There will always be men who give away the store, it was ever thus. Just like there will always be slvts, which is the inverse. If more men were taught self-respect and to be true to themselves, perhaps there'd be less "manipulation."

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get flaked on at Least 3 times a week. The ghosting is sooo rude and I guess you can't always get what you want - rollin stones, but I do believe that pre-21st century it was certainly not this bad. I also believe that your texts or messages etc etc get pushed down because there are So many others that she totally misses it, but still she has not compunction to scroll through and see "hey, whatever happened to That guy, he was so cool..he never got back with me..I will try to find if he ever did.." They don't even TRY. Sometimes you have to text again just to alert them to your previous text because it gets pushed so far down, especially if she is a 5 or above, maybe even lower. There are swarms of dudes pursuing her. You are an afterthought.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

With this mindset I'm certain that you'll be otw to better things in life.

It's always those that take ownership that will conquer destiny.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not “good” or “bad”, they just do what’s best for them at all times. As long as men understand this, they can act accordingly.

That’s also why men should always keep their emotional distance from women at all times. She cant physically overpower you, so the only tools at her disposal to destroy you are emotional and psychological, And if you don’t give her those tools, you’ll be fine.

That’s why I never understand guys who say “being vulnerable with women is sexy.” Why don’t I don’t just give my 2nd down and 10 play to other team as well?

Wake up men.
Man, I'm just living this at this moment.

I can see that this girl Im dating use some kind of fragile position to make me feel sad about her and do the things the way she want. When I feel confident and doesn't give a **** about negative things, she started to become sad and throw negative conversations at me to try to destabilize me.

Plus, I have to deal with my childhood trauma that was being ridiculed and humiliated in front of everyone by my father, and so everything I do I have to take care of the guilt that starts to raise in my mind... I'm training hard on it but it's not easy.

Just have to detach from it quickly... I can see that it's not because she is afraid, it's only because when I got confident and go after my stuffs and projects woman got crazy, because they know we got more attractive when we do that.