Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here think the "one" (or the 2nd or 3rd) is out there for them?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question speaks for itself. I am genuinely curious. Obviously we are all about seeing as many women/plates as possible and this enhances our perceived value further to other women. Furthermore, some of us like myself are divorced and have been burnt on thinking we had found "the one" before. But is the goal of most of you still to find that woman that you will remain with long-term? Or is everyone disillusioned here that a long-term, monogamous relationship (that is actually a healthy and happy one I might add) is even possible in our society?

Personally, I am not sure it is possible anymore in the society we live in and my own personal experiences.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Or is everyone disillusioned here that a long-term, monogamous relationship (that is actually a healthy and happy one I might add) is even possible in our society?
A great many in sosuave appear stuck in the angry stage of the red pill. They are comfortable there.

If you look at their posts you'll see a pattern: most have been dumped and possibly cheated on (la raider, lizard) and thus will stay in the angry
phase repeating post after post of the same crap: "all women are bpd" "men in ltr's are beta cucks"

These end up being toxic and poisonous individuals in the long run turning into the male version of a feminist.

Look at a comment posted in a previous thread by one of the angry phasers: "weak men deserved to be destroyed"

Where do you think that's coming from? A strong, mature, confident, happy masculine man? or a snivelling, toxic, angry, bitter emotional vampiric boy?

what happens? the toxic angry will post the same repetitive hateful (hating women and other men) bile and patting each other on the back in their circle jerk and they create internet cartoon alpha characters. Unable to have any sort of meaningful relationship with anybody.

Let's cue you being called a "beta cuck" for even creating such a thread

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "one". Write this on your forehead. Having that "one" person is a feminine belief not founded with any logic.

If a relationship doesn't work, you pick yourself up, dust off your clothes, take note of your failings, and find the next woman. As deemed says... new women turn 18 every day

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I no longer believe in the idea of "the ONE". And I'm a woman.

However I can CHOOSE to be loyal to one person and exclude all others. That is character. Character is the single most important thing to seek for a meaningful relationship.

There are various people out there that as individuals have characteristics which appeal to other individuals. It is an alchemy on an individual level, and certainly some individuals have a wider appeal in the marketplace than others. The reasons are multifactorial.

To me, as a person grows through life, one matures in perspective and also becomes more tolerant of others. I find many men with whom I am compatible and whose company I enjoy, but the combination of traits that I find particularly stimulating to the point I am interested in physical as well as social and emotional involvement is a very small subset of the men I encounter going through life. Men that I know find the same thing with regard to women.

I was chatting with someone about this exact thing last weekend with a man who is a high value guy (good looking, fit, successful, intelligent, stylish etc.) and the discussion centered on why you love one person but not another. He had just broken things off with a gorgeous Eastern European beauty (SI Swimsuit Issue exotic and beautiful)...he broke up with her because she smokes and she doesn't share his spiritual/religious values. And because she had that habit (smoking) and lacked compatibility of beliefs with him...he liked her a lot...but didn't love her. And that wasn't going to change. She was very in love with him. He was "meh" about her at the end of the day. His friends are all stunned because she is a 9+ in looks all day long. But looks aren't everything. There are deeper triggers in our emotional make up that look for MORE than looks, and that was his point.

I think the key is to have standards and know what it is that is really important to you as an individual. And then you let people drop off who do not meet your standards. And you'll find in doing this that eventually you'll filter for the small subset of people who are actually the ones you can enjoy something meaningful with.

And sometimes you are going to get hurt if you open yourself to possibility with another person. Sometimes you'll be disappointed. But past hurts have no bearing on the person you engage now/today. Let all that go and enjoy the moment now and be present. But carefully select those whom are worthy of your time and attention and investment. The ability to do this comes from a place of self assurance and self love.

And that is why it serves each of us to focus on self love...because once we love ourselves solidly and honor what is true for us individually we then have much to give to another...accompanied by the patience and abundance to select the best type of person, uniquely suited to our individual self.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't a "one" in the cosmic, "fate" sense, but a man can find a woman who ticks most of his desires and requirements.

I myself have found mine. Two years now and zero sh!t tests from her. Gorgeous, feminine, submissive yet smart. No drama, only support and good will from her.

If you find a woman who looks good, is submissive and supportive, that's the "one".

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good replies so far. I was interested in this since I think a lot of the concepts here at SS are great and definitely work with women as I have personally seen within the last couple of months. However, most of these seem geared towards getting as many women (plates) interested at once and never really moving forward with anything else (i.e. stigma of ONE-itis).

I definitely wasn't insinuating I think there is only one single person out there for any us by the term the "one." I thought the title of the thread would give that away. Merely that there are women out there that are worthy of dropping everyone else for in exchange for a completely monogamous relationship for. I thought I had found the "one" for a good many years, but that changed over the course of time and changes in our relationship. It has definitely been a cold dose of reality for me these past few years.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't a "one" in the cosmic, "fate" sense, but a man can find a woman who ticks most of his desires and requirements.

I myself have found mine. Two years now and zero sh!t tests from her. Gorgeous, feminine, submissive yet smart. No drama, only support and good will from her.

If you find a woman who looks good, is submissive and supportive, that's the "one".

Happy for you, brother. And good to know its out there somewhere.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I no longer believe in the idea of "the ONE". And I'm a woman.

However I can CHOOSE to be loyal to one person and exclude all others. That is character. Character is the single most important thing to seek for a meaningful relationship.

There are various people out there that as individuals have characteristics which appeal to other individuals. It is an alchemy on an individual level, and certainly some individuals have a wider appeal in the marketplace than others. The reasons are multifactorial.

To me, as a person grows through life, one matures in perspective and also becomes more tolerant of others. I find many men with whom I am compatible and whose company I enjoy, but the combination of traits that I find particularly stimulating to the point I am interested in physical as well as social and emotional involvement is a very small subset of the men I encounter going through life. Men that I know find the same thing with regard to women.

I was chatting with someone about this exact thing last weekend with a man who is a high value guy (good looking, fit, successful, intelligent, stylish etc.) and the discussion centered on why you love one person but not another. He had just broken things off with a gorgeous Eastern European beauty (SI Swimsuit Issue exotic and beautiful)...he broke up with her because she smokes and she doesn't share his spiritual/religious values. And because she had that habit (smoking) and lacked compatibility of beliefs with him...he liked her a lot...but didn't love her. And that wasn't going to change. She was very in love with him. He was "meh" about her at the end of the day. His friends are all stunned because she is a 9+ in looks all day long. But looks aren't everything. There are deeper triggers in our emotional make up that look for MORE than looks, and that was his point.

I think the key is to have standards and know what it is that is really important to you as an individual. And then you let people drop off who do not meet your standards. And you'll find in doing this that eventually you'll filter for the small subset of people who are actually the ones you can enjoy something meaningful with.

And sometimes you are going to get hurt if you open yourself to possibility with another person. Sometimes you'll be disappointed. But past hurts have no bearing on the person you engage now/today. Let all that go and enjoy the moment now and be present. But carefully select those whom are worthy of your time and attention and investment. The ability to do this comes from a place of self assurance and self love.

And that is why it serves each of us to focus on self love...because once we love ourselves solidly and honor what is true for us individually we then have much to give to another...accompanied by the patience and abundance to select the best type of person, uniquely suited to our individual self.
When you say you don't believe in "the one" anymore do you mean any LTR that is monogamous or just that there isn't a single person out there meant especially for you? Because I think most of us would agree with the second part. As you state, there are many people we are compatible with and at least a number of them we may commit to being loyal to. But do you think you can be loyal to someone over the course of many many years in a committed relationship through the good and the bad? Or when you say "loyal" do you mean you are willing to become involved with only that person for a shorter amount of time. Basically, not a ONS but certainly not a LTR? Something in between?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy for you, brother. And good to know its out there somewhere.
Thank you very much. I always say we should never lose hope. Only a small percentage of women should be acceptable to us.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There absolutely is The One out there somewhere for you. Someone who shares your intellectual values (whether it's from reflecting on history to being active in a hate group or simply passing your life by in front of the TV) and satisfies your subconscious urges (whether they're for a loving wife or an abusive narcissist). The fine lining is that you can't know whether she will be The One for you for a day, a month, a year or a lifetime because circumstances and emotions change and you don't know how many more Ones there are out there who also complement you. So as long as you are relatively desirable and live in an area where people you might find desirable live, you can find The One.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say you don't believe in "the one" anymore do you mean any LTR that is monogamous or just that there isn't a single person out there meant especially for you? Because I think most of us would agree with the second part. As you state, there are many people we are compatible with and at least a number of them we may commit to being loyal to. But do you think you can be loyal to someone over the course of many many years in a committed relationship through the good and the bad? Or when you say "loyal" do you mean you are willing to become involved with only that person for a shorter amount of time. Basically, not a ONS but certainly not a LTR? Something in between?
When I say "the ONE" I mean I no longer buy the idea that there is a single solitary soulmate destined just especially for me to live with happily ever after.

I mean there isn't a person cut out just for me. There are various people who would be a great match and I think we should each hold out for a great match. So yes, I mean the second part of your statement.

And notice how that attitude and belief springs from an abundant and optimistic mindset. If not this one...there will be another one.

As to the first part of your inquiry above, the monogamous LTR part, I think it is preferable, frankly to be in a monogamous LTR and I am perfectly capable (as are many of the men here) of being pleased with a monogamous LTR. And when I say LTR, yes I mean over years through ups and downs with someone you bond with and love deeply.

But here is the thing. I can only ever be 50% of any relationship. Each man here can only be 50% of his relationship. In a successful relationship BOTH people have to actively show up and bring their 50% to the table. If one or the other does not for whatever reason, eventually the relationship fails. Emotionally healthy people will jettison a relationship if the other person is not up to standard over time.

I also want to touch on a red pill principle, one that many people resent embracing. There is no such thing as "unconditional" love. There can be deep love, intimate love, steadfast love, sacrificial love, but there isn't unconditional love. Not from another human being. Unconditional love is the purview of God or something bigger than a human being. That is the lesson buried in learning to love oneself, and accept ones self. To do that is to embrace the bigger-ness of God's love as it reflects as self love. That is God's gift we can choose to accept within ourselves personally and reflect back into the world. But humans love conditionally. And I contend that is OK. That is healthy actually.

Think of it this way. Would a man here love a woman who refused to behave in a feminine way? A woman who refused to submit to his leadership? A woman who accepted abuse or disrespect? A woman who didn't exhibit self care? A woman who shows you contempt? A woman who lies and is deceitful? Would you love such a woman?

What about an ugly woman?

No? Then you love conditionally. The conditions of your love are your standards. It is good to have standards.

What if the lying, deceitful, disrespectful, abusive person was your parent? What if that person was your child? Your sibling? Would you pursue a close relationship under those circumstances?

I'm not talking about "that's my brother and I love him but I only see him at family gatherings because I really can't stand him". That isn't love. That is obligation or duty parading as love. It isn't a close deep meaningful relationship.

Now. Sometimes obligation and duty are entwined in real love. In fact they most often are. Because love = obligation and duty (includes these)...but duty and obligation do not equate to love necessarily. Obviously we are all human and we all have flaws and none of us are perfect all the time. When we choose someone to associate closely with in life, and we choose to embark on a close journey, and to love someone, we can still love with depth and meaning, with the possibility for acceptance and intimacy, for forgiveness and joy, and we can traverse conflict and pain together in relationship so long as we each continue to bring our 50% of the relationship to the table. And we can do this for a lifetime if we choose to.

So no, I don't believe in the Disney soulmate fantasy. I do however believe in character, and conscious choice, and commitment and loyalty and mature love. And some people are fortunate enough to choose a great partner in their youth...others are not so lucky...but I believe in the possibility of connecting with a great match later along the way in life...so long as we create in ourselves a great match someone else would want to have.

And so again, here we are back to the theme of be the best version of yourself. That is the best thing you can do to facilitate your life. If you do that plenty of other things fall into place.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not ‘the one’, but A one for ME. I know what I need to do as a man. The questions are whether or not she will accept that, and if she know what she needs to do as a woman.

I believe a beautiful woman is out there who will accept that, accept me, and will know or at least be willing to learn what it means to be a woman. Rare, but there has to be some out there.

Something that I see here a lot is that they’re snatched up quick. But I don’t think that is necessarily the case. They may embrace their true full femininity only with certain guys or certain types of guys. You just might not be that type. I know that I am for at least some women out there. It’s just about who will be comfortable enough to stay that way with me, and whether or not I’ll accept them too.

Serenity

Reaction score
I think "the one" is a dangerous idea. I'd like to think I've found the one, most likely I have, but I can never wholly think so. Why? Because if I do think she's the one it's literally game over in the sense that I'll get lazy, lose my edge and ultimately drive the relationship into the ground. We can't rest on the thought of having found "the one", it's not like winning the fvcking lottery, just stop working and go on vacation until you die of old age.

Many men deteriorate after meeting "the one", like they achieved their final goal and can go back to being children without responsibility. If you don't clean at home it will soon look like a sh!thole, similarly a relationship can get very ugly very fast without proper care and maintenance.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a bunch of 'one's' although, most men aren't living at their edge nor pursuing actively. Even most guys here are passive about DJ lifestyle.

It's a pursuit of 'free thinker.' chick who is seeking self knowledge, exploring consciousness, she trips, is into health fitness. Most are attention seekers and *****s. High kill count. Can drink like dad. Can't cook like mom. Entitled as ****. Offers nothing of value. Is cratering her smv.

Op, spam approach. Spin plates. Swipe right at life.

Go get Bae!

Pull or...

#nextset

Repeat!

Live at your edge start a biz. Travel the world. Create. Innovate. Live at your edge. Call all in, not on a woman but, your dreams and desires. That is polarizing and attractive to women, having something more important to pursue, and willing to go out on your shield for Said cause. Whatever that maybe for you.

Women come and go. That therein lies the way. Come along or gtfo. Buffalos cheered off the cliff. Good riddance.

Obviously, you need tact, charm, charisma, game, lifestyle, etc.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one? What is this? Disney? Times have changed. People change. People come and go throughout our lives. It's just a fact. This is the same with a significant other. Would it be nice to grow old and die with someone? Perhaps. I see it all the time... In the movies. However, that is not reality. Reality peoples needs change. It takes two to make a relationship work. Once you get out of the honeymoon phase of your relationship (2 - 5 years), the real person starts to come out. Usually, it's the woman who becomes the wayward person in the relationship. However, men can be wayward as well. As the old saying goes, the one who cares the least about the relationship is the one who is in control of where it goes. One person, no matter it be a man or a woman, can keep a relationship going. It's like using a hat to scoop out water in a sinking boat. Eventually, your arms will just get tired from exhaustion and waive the white flag.

Not bitter or guilty. It's just how relationships are nowadays. Just like permanent marker, nothing is permanent these days. Everything and everyone can be erased and replaced.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A great many in sosuave appear stuck in the angry stage of the red pill. They are comfortable there.

If you look at their posts you'll see a pattern: most have been dumped and possibly cheated on (la raider, lizard) and thus will stay in the angry
phase repeating post after post of the same crap: "all women are bpd" "men in ltr's are beta cucks"

These end up being toxic and poisonous individuals in the long run turning into the male version of a feminist.

Look at a comment posted in a previous thread by one of the angry phasers: "weak men deserved to be destroyed"

Where do you think that's coming from? A strong, mature, confident, happy masculine man? or a snivelling, toxic, angry, bitter emotional vampiric boy?

what happens? the toxic angry will post the same repetitive hateful (hating women and other men) bile and patting each other on the back in their circle jerk and they create internet cartoon alpha characters. Unable to have any sort of meaningful relationship with anybody.

Let's cue you being called a "beta cuck" for even creating such a thread
Again you with your love obsession with me and Laraiders? Do you dream at night about having gay threesomes with us? Get over it, man.

Never did I say anywhere that "men in LTRs are cucks". I am myself seeking to find a woman to have an LTR and stable thing with.

And oh, what a surprise, you are completely out of topic again? Wow...

Tell me now how Albania is one of the most underdeveloped countries in the whole galaxy and how my dad and I have got huge problems with each other, can't wait for that.

And there's 6 people liking your post, that's even more telling to how "in their senses" some members here are.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "one". There are people who will give you a happy stable relationship for however long it lasts, and there is everyone else. After you've been in love with "the one" a few times you start to realize you're probably deluding yourself. And if you think you've found "the one", you can bet your life you're going to turn into a wimpy beta and cry when she dumps you for having no spine. Is reality sad that way? Yeah. It would be lovely if the fairy tale existed. But living that lie will actively hurt you so don't do it.

Just because there's no "one" doesn't mean you can't enjoy "love" and relationships. Just see them for what they are.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Totally agree.

For me there are 2 types of women in terms of LTR potential (and they have to be fvckable, outgoing personality, smart, ambitious and feminine to even fall into these 2 categories):

1.) They have more character features that click with me than not and no major character/life/personality flaws for me to handle.

2.) Their character flaws that I cannot handle outweigh the ones that I find attractive/mesh well with. Flakiness, passive aggressiveness, manipulative tendencies can take a hike.

So I dont think there are any women I would consider "the one". Its a myth. I do however consider there to be a certain pool of women that a LTR would be relatively easy with.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most people, male or female, do prefer LTRs at a certain stage of life. Some earlier and some later, but I would say around 33-36 years old, most prefer to focus on one good partner rather than employ a rotation of plates, for both men and women.

But...

I'm over 40 and have been two years removed from a 9 year LTR. So, I have a good sample size of dating pre-social media and mobile apps--and after. The biggest challenge I see with finding a decent partner for a LTR is: most people do not try or try hard enough once they do commit.

What cannot be denied is how much more attention and validation women now receive compared to 10 years ago. That is a fact. I sense, if a man doesn't do what the woman (not all, but most/many) wants, upsets her, or even has a bad day or week, the woman, consciously or subconsciously, thinks "I can check Match, Tinder, Instagram, etc., etc., and have 30 messages in my inbox tonight from available men if I made myself available." With this sort of attitude and mindset, how many women are really going to give a solid try to any relationship?? Very few. This is one of the biggest differences I've seen the past 10 years in the dating world. So for the DJ who holds true to his character and principles, you just have to go through a lot more fool's gold than you did back in the mid-2000's. I think this starts to curb a bit once the woman hits mid-30's, but not by much in my experience.

I still date women in their early to mid 30's and very surprisingly, the flakiness and immaturity is still very pronounced. Once again because the Too Many Choices Principle has screwed with their relationship "picker" and how much effort they want to put in. Most people these days have a bag packed next to the door at the first sign of commitment, and they're out at the first sign of trouble, because that's how society and technology (dating sites and apps and social media) had programmed them.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most people, male or female, do prefer LTRs at a certain stage of life. Some earlier and some later, but I would say around 33-36 years old, most prefer to focus on one good partner rather than employ a rotation of plates, for both men and women.

But...

I'm over 40 and have been two years removed from a 9 year LTR. So, I have a good sample size of dating pre-social media and mobile apps--and after. The biggest challenge I see with finding a decent partner for a LTR is: most people do not try or try hard enough once they do commit.

What cannot be denied is how much more attention and validation women now receive compared to 10 years ago. That is a fact. I sense, if a man doesn't do what the woman (not all, but most/many) wants, upsets her, or even has a bad day or week, the woman, consciously or subconsciously, thinks "I can check Match, Tinder, Instagram, etc., etc., and have 30 messages in my inbox tonight from available men if I made myself available." With this sort of attitude and mindset, how many women are really going to give a solid try to any relationship?? Very few. This is one of the biggest differences I've seen the past 10 years in the dating world. So for the DJ who holds true to his character and principles, you just have to go through a lot more fool's gold than you did back in the mid-2000's. I think this starts to curb a bit once the woman hits mid-30's, but not by much in my experience.

I still date women in their early to mid 30's and very surprisingly, the flakiness and immaturity is still very pronounced. Once again because the Too Many Choices Principle has screwed with their relationship "picker" and how much effort they want to put in. Most people these days have a bag packed next to the door at the first sign of commitment, and they're out at the first sign of trouble, because that's how society and technology (dating sites and apps and social media) had programmed them.
Careful there, you will be attacked by people who fail to realize this reality and are unable to see the external factors that make it hard for a LTR to function nowadays.