Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here actually have any positive stories about women

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen a single positive story on here relating to women at all, which is kind of concerning considering the fact this isn't a MGTOW forum and is instead made up of people looking to meet women. I literally see nothing but stories about completely broken women that offer absolutely nothing positive in the remotest sense. I've seen stories about women cheating on their bfs when the guy was overseas whilst in the military, which is actually relatively common, or other things related to infidelity, which is common for both genders. Seen tons of stories about other men on here meeting women that are highly manipulative and seek to destroy you when certain things don't align as they want it, so legitimately evil women. Other stories of just bat**** crazy women who bring a ton of drama into a man's life but aren't really all that aware or in control of themselves.

I started posting on this forum last year to seek help with different experiences I was having, and still continue to have, with women I had met. However, it almost feels like this is a place to learn how to avoid getting hurt by women instead of actually meeting them and developing something healthy with those pursuits.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a fantastic girl but unfortunately long distance and could never work for that reason. We are still friends and simply put she is a phenomenal woman. Look overseas and good families.
I live in AZ and some of the best relationships I've seen were with Mexican families, not the ghetto/trashy households but those who grew up a little more traditional. Family is a big thing for them and they overall seem to be very content, I envy them in a way.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I had sex with my GF three times today and blew my load two of the three. So that’s two positive stories.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, it almost feels like this is a place to learn how to avoid getting hurt by women instead of actually meeting them and developing something healthy with those pursuits.
You said a mouthful. There's a lot of ego-protection on Sosuave. But it's too be expected, if people are coming here to learn how to improve, they probably were burned or hurt previously. That is to say, they didn't succeed with women, and it hurt their ego.

Almost every woman I've been with has been a net positive for me. Even my most recent ex-gf, who was full of toxicity in many ways, still taught me something about my own shortcomings. We had good times of course, so it was time well spent, though I wouldn't care to repeat it. A lot of positivity and negativity is how a man frames it, i.e. instead of asking "why did this happen to me," ask yourself "what can I learn from this?"

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this isn't a MGTOW forum and is instead made up of people looking to meet women.
This is a forum largely populated by guys who want to meet women but suck at doing so.

So the tendency to report negative stories about women is pretty expected.

Even as men slowly get better, unless they find THE ONE and get married, they will still talk about getting better with successively BETTER women, which necessarily requires NEXTING women, another source of "negative" stories.

I would imagine if you wanted a bunch of overly positive stories about women, look on a christian married men's forum or something.

logicallefty

Reaction score
So you're saying your lady only lets you ejaculate 66% of the time?

What kind of crap is that?

NEXT!
We don’t normally go 3 times in a day I’m getting older ya know lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen a single positive story on here relating to women at all, which is kind of concerning considering the fact this isn't a MGTOW forum and is instead made up of people looking to meet women. I literally see nothing but stories about completely broken women that offer absolutely nothing positive in the remotest sense. I've seen stories about women cheating on their bfs when the guy was overseas whilst in the military, which is actually relatively common, or other things related to infidelity, which is common for both genders. Seen tons of stories about other men on here meeting women that are highly manipulative and seek to destroy you when certain things don't align as they want it, so legitimately evil women. Other stories of just bat**** crazy women who bring a ton of drama into a man's life but aren't really all that aware or in control of themselves.

I started posting on this forum last year to seek help with different experiences I was having, and still continue to have, with women I had met. However, it almost feels like this is a place to learn how to avoid getting hurt by women instead of actually meeting them and developing something healthy with those pursuits.
Probably because you only want to find the ones that provide the "Whoa is me" narrative you so desperately cling to.

You make it seem like getting laid is akin to climbing Mount Everest, when its more like climbing the stairs on the front porch.

Last edited:

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm married and hitting year 4 of this marriage in a few months. I've got great woman this time around after being married to a woman with a lot of emotional issues, which I'm now grateful for since it allowed me to find the woman I'm currently with. Being with a bad partner helps you understand what you want in the future and what you will and won't tolerate in a relationship.

If you want me to elaborate on what makes her a good partner, let me know and I'll share.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, have you seen my posts about my woman?

I’ve got a bunch of “humble brags” on here. I’ve hit the lottery, my man. Three years with her, ZERO sh!t tests, ZERO drama, nothing but support, love and caring from her.

I have attracted one of the 2% top-tier women. Although I use the phrase, “hit the lottery”, the fact is that I became attractive to women like her by earning it. For ten years on this forum I sifted through the noise and mined the gold, and took the hammer and chisel to myself (a painful undertaking) and refined myself to be a man worthy of this kind of woman. I created a new reality for myself inside my head by following what is taught here and following Shakespeare’s maxim:

“Assume a virtue if you have it not.”

Some who don’t know me would think I speak rather arrogantly here, but those who do know me know that I tend to speak very matter-if-factly about it. I say very matter-of-factly that I’ve got the women and dating situation handled. And 15 years ago I was a clueless mess when it came to women. I was bewildered and completely invisible to quality women. I was nothing more than an inert object for them to walk around, a non-entity. Now I’m a head-turner. I’m a head-turner not because of what I look like, but because of what I project.

It is because of this site and my willingness to perform surgery on myself, to cut in deep and remove the diseases of self-loathing and insecurity from my inner core, and then assuming a new reality before it became apparent.

If this absolutely clueless mess can find the gold here and build himself up into an effective, attractive man, then truly anybody can.

Anybody who is willing to take the hammer and chisel to himself, that is. Sculpting a new inner man is painful and requires faith. It also requires not settling for inferior women.

Most men here are happy to get table scraps like a dog, just like I used to. They don’t want to put in the effort to become a desirable man, spiritually, mentally and physically.

The key is to swear off all inferior women and accept either the upper 2% or nothing at all, and then to make oneself worthy of quality women.

Are you, reader, a man whom women can look up to? Are you a man who women feel judged by (IOW evaluated for suitability of character)? Are you their superior or are you their inferior?

Everything one needs to know to become such a man is within these pages, but it requires getting one’s hands dirty, sore and calloused as he digs for the gold that is here.

Too much work for most. The tools are right here before everyone who is here.

There are few stories of success here because most who obtain that success slowly drift away. They have created the life that they wanted for themselves. A handful stick around as they enjoy helping others who are interested in improving.

My advice to any man here is to sift through the dirt to find the gold, to systematically apply it to their lives, to ASSUME AUTHORITY over women (hint... they desperately crave a man who does so), and be willing to offend them. Until you are women’s judge, you will not succeed with upper-tier women. These women are completely submissive to their men.

Most of you, when you hear my harping on about judging them, will recoil and think this is morally wrong and that it will turn women off. The reality is quite the contrary. Women want a man they can look up to andctry to impress. What most men here at SS do is try to impress women, when it should be and can be the other way around.

What stops men is that they secretly know they haven’t done the work to become a superior man.

If you decide today to mine the gold here and become a superior, worthy man, no matter what the cost, you are already superior and have earned the right to judge women.

As usual I have rambled on and wagged my tongue excessively, but I wonder if there is gold to be mined here within. Just maybe...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those who point outward understand the event/person as happening TO them as opposed to FOR them.

No person comes into your life without a specific purpose to teach you something you needed to learn about yourself. Those people were specifically chosen FOR you for this express purpose.

Resentment in people stems from failing to understand this concept above. If you can truly break through “outward appearances” to extract the deeper meaning (lesson), you can transcend any “deleterious” event or person unscathed.

No bad can befall upon you if you understand
it that way. OP, you do quite the opposite often and take things personally ... when there is much room for introspection and growth with each girl you meet.

Those people you reference who complain about women endlessly will continue to struggle with women, as they have failed to look at the lesson needed to evolve their circumstance. They will continue meeting the same kinds of women until they have that “aha”’moment to finally learn what they needed to change within themselves to attract whom they seek.

Be an open vessel free of judgment and welcome these types of experiences. They are blessings in disguise. I assure you that No complaints can come relating to any woman from a man who views “reality” from this perspective. This is the state you should strive to get to.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Too many men here hedge their happiness on women, that's a major problem which you and many others here face.

It's actually setting yourselves up to being greatly disappointed.

Happiness must come from the man and flow out to influence others around him, including the woman that's in his life.

Who doesn't want to be around a happy man full of life and vitality?

Which woman doesn't feel attraction to the man who can simply laugh it off when she shiet test him?

I keep repeating leadership and also consistently say to get on with hobbies, careers, businesses and improving other self development issues.

Because that's the key towards being happier. It was never about women. It was always about you.

They don’t want to put in the effort to become a desirable man, spiritually, mentally and physically.
This post by Atom right here is really important.

ALL men need to harmoniously improve physically, intellectually and spiritually to attain greatness, happiness, etc.

There's no exceptions to this rule.

And this is how you end up attracting people to you.

People will be drawn to you because the vibe that it produces will be powerful.

That power will come from deep within you and manifest outward to influence women to want to submit to ur superiority.

They feel safer, happier and ultimately more feminine with such a man.

A woman is never happy when she's not feminine and a woman's femininity is only ever truly brought to the fore by a superior masculine man.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man lots of possitive stuff.

I remember when i started dating now ex she was doing everything for me and without me asking.

It was getting to the point that i was feeling quilty because i wasnt doing anything for her.

Sadly over time things changed, i take the blame because i let it happens but now im more experience for it.

Always look at the positive not the negative

HOOVERMEBABY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have known one woman for over a decade she comes in and out of my life periodically.We fvck like rabbits when we meet.We get along great on dates.When we are in relationships we compare notes and laugh our asses off about our partners without their knowledge of course.Hold on loosely fellas....

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a great relationship many years ago with a women of dark color. She had all the great traits of a loving women who stood by her man. We never really got into any fights, not much drama or bad vibes. The issue was neither of our parents approved due to me not being her skin color and vise versa. She told me how her parents raised her to be a racist but she was never that. Same with my culture.

At the end of the day I got mentally tired of dealing with that aspect. People constantly gave us dirty looks, having to basically hide our relationship. I didn't feel comfortable and knew I would never feel free which is sad. I ended up breaking up with her after 3 years as a result. Bumped into her years later which to my surprise she confessed how she thought we were gonna get married. How she was madly in love with me and I broke her heart. She said the pain from it was so intense she had to move to another state.

She now has 2 kids and moved back to my area. I actually saw her while skimming through a dating app. Unfortunately she isn't anywhere near as attractive as she was, plus the added poundage she's put on. Otherwise I would have tried to smash it for old times sake.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I changed my mindset when it came to women and as a result found them more enjoyable and was effected less by their negative actions. At this point, I've had enough experiences to know that there aren't very many women worth taking seriously. I have also put the time in when it came to being the best guy I could be so I do get better women.

My approach was to simply date and keep a few girls in the rotation. I made no deals with any of them. They had to convince me that they were worth investing further. I treated dating like women do(selective, multiple options, not so serious, more critical). My ultimate goal was to find a solid long term chic that checked all of the boxes. But my intermediate goal was to simply enjoy women and not be serious with any unless I saw major potential.

In doing so, I found a super solid girl that matches me on so many levels. I have my equal and thats something I've never had before. I didn't have to compromise in looks or mental stability or anything for that matter.

Never over-invest in a woman that is not worthy. Keep high standards for those you do invest in. Be the best man you can be in all areas. Go have fun and enjoy them, no point in being so serious about all of this.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what most, myself included, refuse to do. Mainly because we would go years without sex if we did. It is 2% for a reason.
I think the take home is that you should go for that ideal woman and not settle for less than what you think you are worth, desire, etc. However, in order to obtain such a woman you also need to do a lot of work on yourself, whether that be physically, financially, psychologically, etc. Most people do in fact settle with those who are more or less in their league, granted there are exceptions.

If you want a hot gym girl that takes care of herself then being some guy who parties on the daily and eats poorly is not how you obtain that. High quality women are in a position to expect the men they spend time with to be put together in a way that suits their interests. They may not necessarily have tons of options, but if she has some self respect she will have standards. Any high quality man with self respect should be the exact same way and should also strive to improve however he can.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, once you learn to spot the ones who want to use you, women are great man. They are fun, they’ll cook for you, clean your house, take care of you when your sick, run little errands for you .. you can go drink with them and laugh at how silly they get, they smell good ..they are amazing.
Not to mention blow jobs while you are driving ..