"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Does Anyone Go Clubbin?

sugar*

New Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
st. cloud, mn
what kinds of clubs to people go to in minnesota? i've heard that the tropix backdoor is okay, but i heard that waterworks sux. holla back!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
i dont live in minnesota, but in response to your question, yes.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Go to Stargate on Sunday nights. It's a damn nice club, a lot better than the Backdoor. Usually it's full of nice looking ladies too. Other than that, theres just Tropix Backdoor. Not too much around here for clubbin I'm afraid.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
For some reason I found this post hilarious. No offense to the poster, but the idea of a club scene in Minnesota cracks me up. It's almost as bad as there being a club scene here in Albuquerque. Sure we have a club scene here - two of 'em actually, right next door to each other. It's pretty sad.
 

waffler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
minnesota is actually a pretty big city other then los angeles i believe is the biggest city west of the mississippi
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Minnesota isnt a city, its a State. And theres 4 million people that live in Minnesota.
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Waffler, you are a moron.

Minnesota is neither a city, nor is it the largest west of the Mississippi. The are around Houston, TX is home to almost as many people as the entire state of Minnesota.

Now that I'm done being an ass, I'd like to comment on the actual post.

I've gone clubbing a couple times, but the people here who visit clubs are not very attractive and/or usually minorities. Not to be racist, but I try not to meddle with girls of other ethnicities.
 
Top