Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone feel a change coming?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys have said here all along that if there was an apocalyptic type event, it would set gender reelations back to normal, because women would need men for survival. Could this be that event, or a foreshadow of one?
Yes, Definitely. I am already witnessing it. A gal, unmarried, not kids, wants to be a "man" or independent "takes care of her own sh!t" probably has indulged in a few lesbo relationships, younger than me by about 12 years, redhead, in her 30s now, known her about 8 years, used to be friendly with me in the beginning, but for years doesn't even acknowledge me even as we cross paths with no one else around (I always though, hmm, it's "Shyness" or it's "She believes a rumor about me that I'm a piece of sh!t, scum, whatever man-wh0re whatever, or a loser or who knows??" I just ignored her right back and still do). So yesterday and a couple months ago, she'd be Beaming to me, yesterday no different and just a massive respect for me or almost praising, but all along my stigma as a "prepper" or "strange dude who believes strange things and voices his mind or opinion in an environment where most are blue-pilled (not anymore though). I haven't changed, She has, and I can tell she's worried about not having or ever having children now. Idk, she doesn't realize HOW FAR she'd have to go to prove herself or wait at my feet to EVER stick my d!ck in her. She'd have to send me gift baskets and notes and just Worship me. It still ain't worth it, to give these hoes what they Want (children).

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small business owners are fvcking screwed. Those bytches selling all-natural dog treats and people who try to make a living being poets and 5hit will be brute forced into poverty. Many will learn the hard way that stupid ideas don't make for survival.

Motherfvckers like me who are mandated to keep working through a world crisis like this are going to be celebrated and will keep their jobs.
You said the thoughts that I haven't been able to express or organize. I'm like one of the Few left working in my town, and women who I've been working with or in business with, this and last week, are sooooo respectful and smiling and laughing at everything I say and turned on and giving me that curled up on the bed or couch with there tush up in the air looking back at you look - it's a caty look. It's like all this time they weren't sure of me but since I'm one of the last ones still standing, they're bored, and they're drawn to me cause there's hardly any other distraction/less customers etc.

ragnarP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely feel that a change is coming, not sure exactly how though. One small thing is that many people have realised that they can work from home perfectly fine. Also that some companies don't give a s**t about their employees and some do. So perhaps more flexible work arrangements?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small business owners are fvcking screwed. Those bytches selling all-natural dog treats and people who try to make a living being poets and 5hit will be brute forced into poverty. Many will learn the hard way that stupid ideas don't make for survival.
On a similar tune, I believe that women will start to gravitate to men who are better able to provide for them, both financially and physically (survival skills, craftsmanship skills, general wisdom, expressions of intelligence). The limp-wristed hipster guy who doesn't know which end of a screwdriver to hold is going to be looked at with contempt for his basic failure as a competent person, much like some kind of domesticated zoo animal that would get picked off the millisecond he steps out of his cage in the wild.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys have said here all along that if there was an apocalyptic type event, it would set gender reelations back to normal, because women would need men for survival. Could this be that event, or a foreshadow of one?
I believe yes it is, but moreso from an economic perspective......

....weak men aka SIMPs and white knights wont survive this pandemic economically.... This means they can no longer wine and dine entitled women and thus womens' SMV, which have been artificially inflated these past years, will come crashing back towards equilibrium...

....just like how the stock market has been artificially inflated all these years due to Quantitative Easing, the SMV imbalance in the free market of dating has been artificially inflated by SIMPs and white knights putting these h0es on a pedastal.....

....but soon this will soon correct itself....

Billtx49

Reaction score
I don’t know if a change is coming, but I’m definitely making some changes.

6 months ago before this covid 19 stuff was even in the news I decided Im going to go back to rural homesteading. Growing food, raising livestock for food, becoming less dependent on a high paying job, etc. Mostly because I miss doing it and need the change. After seeing how people are reacting with this virus, it only solidified my decision.

Paperwork is already in.
You had time to think about and plan a future course previously. Due to this event caused cessation of normal life activities, more will have time to think.
A certain amount of change will come as a result …

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the surface level things like yulin dog festival and animal rights need to be addressed in china - they are simply unacceptable and unforgivable.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things this pandemic will change:
- more e-commerce
- more online trading
- more people working from home (less offices, rush hour traffic)
- improved IT infrastructures and workflows
- more women that cook

Excuse my optimism, I’m an introvert ;)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, endless money printing means, the dollar will go to ZERO.

Your 6 dollar burger will be 60 dollars, then 600, then 6000, then 60,000 and so on.

The Fed is already printing one trillion per day, for bailouts.

Ref: 1 trillion

The limit on dollars is infinite. The limit on Bitcoin BTC is 21 million.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A kinda bull-dykish woman (probably mid20s, short hair) said to me today that "my friend says she's turning to prostitution cause (her company's) shut down." She said this in front of me and her employer. He probably didn't want me to know that they hired employees like that but oh well. I let him know that it didn't bother me.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, endless money printing means, the dollar will go to ZERO.

Your 6 dollar burger will be 60 dollars, then 600, then 6000, then 60,000 and so on.

The Fed is already printing one trillion per day, for bailouts.

The limit on dollars is infinite. The limit on Bitcoin BTC is 21 million.
It’s really the perfect storm for hyperbitcoinization. The only strategic mistake is for the US to be adverse to it vs embracing it. The former choice will keep the US as a dominant player, the later will hasten it’s decline of empire.

I think a niche field will be the rise of indigenous wisdom and rainforest herbal/fungi biotanicals, the rise of esports, podcasts, independent publishing, and online education, routine bloodwork/health screening for air travel (if it still exists), the rise of UV anti-viral tech, the rise of private social clubs / with health screenings, rapid testing tech and a rise of gated communities as well as rural intentional communities, tele-presence, remote work and in home blood testing as well as a resurgence of family board games.

We could also witness the geo-political remapping with the decline of nation states and quite possibly the legalization of death in dignity statutes.

So many different opportunities as we enter a brave new world !

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like something very different is about to happen to society.
And I'm not talking about the Corona virus. I'm talking about the aftermath of it all.

There's about to be a new norm.
If anyone remembers how different society changed before and after the 2008 recession should get a sense of what I'm talking about.
But the sense I'm getting is a very different version of the 2008 recession.

Anyone else get this feeling too?
You will see young women settling for beta bux a little sooner than normal in an effort to gain security.
The harsh reality that public schools can't be relied on to raise children 10 months a year is now obvious. This rattles career moms.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My view from Brazil:

Yesterday there was a heavy rain and my neighborhood was withou energy. I went into dark and it made me think a lot about this situation.

Here in our country we were already living a economic crisis... Now massive layoffs are happening in companies, including my family company. Probably our country will finish to be completely broken. I could even imagine how violence and stuffs will get worse here.

People in my town are not giving a fck for that. Maybe the virus was not the problem, but they didn't realize yet that everyone may lose their jobs, and the caos could happen.

But anyways, some stupid people were worried about buying all the antiseptic alcohol they could and forget that the worse for survival will be food and water. I really don't get what is going on in those people head.

I pray for the best, but I really think hard times will come. Society may die, people will kill and do all horrible stuffs to survive. So, we should prepare.

For the ones living on first world countries, maybe it won't affect too much, but in poor countries we can expect caos and war.

Maybe this is only a political play, and they will benefit from it... But, I'm feeling something really bad coming for us.

Wish the best for all! Hope we don't lose the last amount of humanity still available!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 months ago before this covid 19 stuff was even in the news I decided Im going to go back to rural homesteading. Growing food, raising livestock for food, becoming less dependent on a high paying job, etc. Mostly because I miss doing it and need the change. After seeing how people are reacting with this virus, it only solidified my decision.
Right on! While people are at the store stocking up on toilet paper and hand sanitizer, we went to the seed section and stocked up on that. Baby chicks are on order as well. We've been talking about having a couple of goats, and I'm starting to think more and more about getting a gun or a crossbow to shoot my own meat. I went and got my firearms license about 10 years ago.

I've been working on becoming more independent from the current social structure for some time now. I bought a 7 acre piece of land 2 1/2 years ago. It has a chicken coop, two wells, fruit trees, a building that I'm renting out, and more room for me to play with. This place cost less than what I sold my city house for, and the money I made on it is still in the bank. Nobody at the time wanted a chunk of land in the middle of nowhere. I'll bet people are second-thinking their homes in the city now.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will take surprisingly longer than you think.

The deflationary blackhole being filled with those dollars is larger than Madonna's and Courtney Love's snatches combined.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on! While people are at the store stocking up on toilet paper and hand sanitizer, we went to the seed section and stocked up on that. Baby chicks are on order as well. We've been talking about having a couple of goats, and I'm starting to think more and more about getting a gun or a crossbow to shoot my own meat. I went and got my firearms license about 10 years ago.

I've been working on becoming more independent from the current social structure for some time now. I bought a 7 acre piece of land 2 1/2 years ago. It has a chicken coop, two wells, fruit trees, a building that I'm renting out, and more room for me to play with. This place cost less than what I sold my city house for, and the money I made on it is still in the bank. Nobody at the time wanted a chunk of land in the middle of nowhere. I'll bet people are second-thinking their homes in the city now.
I am 26 years old now, living in Albania, a small country in Europe. I do not have the money to buy a piece of land outright at the time being and build a house on it, but will absolutely be going for that soon enough. I have promised myself one thing: I will never buy an apartment in the city as my main living place. I might rent as I am doing now until I have enough money to buy some land and build a house of my own, but I am not buying anything in the city. The only reason I could think of buying sth is maybe renting and some passive income, but I guess I won't even care for that when I have a land and a house of my own.