Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone feel a change coming?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like something very different is about to happen to society.
And I'm not talking about the Corona virus. I'm talking about the aftermath of it all.

There's about to be a new norm.
If anyone remembers how different society changed before and after the 2008 recession should get a sense of what I'm talking about.
But the sense I'm getting is a very different version of the 2008 recession.

Anyone else get this feeling too?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I do feel a change coming, but I think it’s going to be for the better. I think the market will recover and after this is all over with people will chill out and maybe not be so strung out and stressed. I’ve had people reach out to me this past week that I hadn’t talk to in several years. Just to see how I was doing. I think families and friends will put their differences aside and mend relationships. I think the people that do not want to pull their weight in society will get pushed off to the side by those people who do. How long will it take? From the looks of things I’m thinking through the summer.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The virus is going to start fractionally whittling away at the human population. Unlike flu, getting it once doesn't give you immunity. So you just get it again, and it does more damage to your lungs each time, until it finally kills you from pneumonia or possibly infecting the heart.

On a brighter note than slowly suffocating in your own snot, at some point there will be a vaccine. Corona viruses have been studied and genetically modelled for some time, so we aren't starting all the way from zero. But if it takes two years to get the vaccine...well, there may not be many people left to fight over it.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a change coming for sure and we'll only have to wait and see. I think there is no virus at all actually.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, I agree there is a change coming, but I won’t comment on the economic and financial aspects.

Even though not completely identical, like the aftermath of a large war when individuals are forced to examine their own mortality by circumstances beyond their control there will be a change. Individuals will be less tolerant to known bs from others, i.e., they will want facts, and become more skeptical of the unknown, but at the same time a new appreciation and enjoyment of life and new start positive attitude emerges afterwards….

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be great already if people realize that sometimes you need more walls and less bridges especially when it comes of few people taking advantage while the majority withstanding a damage.

Also hopefully people will learn the concept of accountability and conseguences but then again not sure about it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you be more specific?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do feel a change coming, but I think it’s going to be for the better. I think the market will recover and after this is all over with people will chill out and maybe not be so strung out and stressed. I’ve had people reach out to me this past week that I hadn’t talk to in several years. Just to see how I was doing. I think families and friends will put their differences aside and mend relationships. I think the people that do not want to pull their weight in society will get pushed off to the side by those people who do. How long will it take? From the looks of things I’m thinking through the summer.
So all this distraction was to grab folks attention?

logicallefty

Reaction score
So all this distraction was to grab folks attention?
No I don't think it was done intentionally to grab folks attention, but I think that will be the end result.

My beliefs behind the release of the Coronavirus would require me to dive head first into a political discussion with no way out. Since we are trying to crack down on those lately I will set a good example and keep my opinions to myself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't think it was done intentionally to grab folks attention, but I think that will be the end result.

My beliefs behind the release of the Coronavirus would require me to dive head first into a political discussion with no way out. Since we are trying to crack down on those lately I will set a good example and keep my opinions to myself.
Agree

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are multiple events coming that will leave our world in a very different way. This virus is not the big event but I believe it is the trigger or one of the triggers for the larger events to come, think of it as falling dominoes. Try to prepare as best you can, try to be as self reliant as possible.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The virus is going to start fractionally whittling away at the human population. Unlike flu, getting it once doesn't give you immunity. So you just get it again, and it does more damage to your lungs each time, until it finally kills you from pneumonia or possibly infecting the heart.

On a brighter note than slowly suffocating in your own snot, at some point there will be a vaccine. Corona viruses have been studied and genetically modelled for some time, so we aren't starting all the way from zero. But if it takes two years to get the vaccine...well, there may not be many people left to fight over it.
Feels like a micro-Terminator robot is after you, lol!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The change I fear most is the current U.S. human mentality (and their blind obedience )
After 9-11, we lost some freedoms and I suspect that the current chaos will bring some further restriction
-- all for the sake of 'our well-being.'
Sounds like V for Vendetta (2005). That British dystopain fictional world has a right-wing British totalitarian government that came into power after an outbreak of the "St. Mary's virus". The leader of this government was credited for coming up with the cure, and the main protagonist, V, was executing people who were responsible for the outbreak, who profited from selling the drug that cured this and set up this government. The claim was that unethical things were done to "undesirable humans" in clandestine projects in order to come up with the vaccine. Hope this thing doesn't go as dark as some of these movies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys have said here all along that if there was an apocalyptic type event, it would set gender reelations back to normal, because women would need men for survival. Could this be that event, or a foreshadow of one?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The change I fear most is the current U.S. human mentality (and their blind obedience )
After 9-11, we lost some freedoms and I suspect that the current chaos will bring some further restriction
-- all for the sake of 'our well-being.'
Fortunately for us the election of the current president kinda threw a big monkey wrench into the establishment machine since it was an unprecedented win. I do have some other devilish theories of my own about the whole thing that I don’t quite want to get into since I’d sound like Alex Jones lol (plus politics, but that’s besides the point).
There are multiple events coming that will leave our world in a very different way. This virus is not the big event but I believe it is the trigger or one of the triggers for the larger events to come, think of it as falling dominoes. Try to prepare as best you can, try to be as self reliant as possible.
My own personal belief is that in 2024, Turkey will fall due to war against it. After that, a new leader in Saudi Arabi. After that, a war against Iran that will cause its demise. Immediately after the latter part, however, WWIII will begin. My belief is that the new ruler in Saudi Arabi will come out sometime this year. If not, then 7 years from now.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys have said here all along that if there was an apocalyptic type event, it would set gender reelations back to normal, because women would need men for survival. Could this be that event, or a foreshadow of one?
Good point. Although I think this event will fall short of truly apocalyptic, we would do well to observe the effects on gender relations, and specifically of course the effects on feminism.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those fvcking sensitive babies who cry about hurt feelings and anti-vaxxers are going to get a swift kick in the arse. This is a wake-up call that your hurt feelings aren't the end of the world and having a vaccine to suppress and kill a disease is better than the potential of getting autism.

Small business owners are fvcking screwed. Those bytches selling all-natural dog treats and people who try to make a living being poets and 5hit will be brute forced into poverty. Many will learn the hard way that stupid ideas don't make for survival.

Motherfvckers like me who are mandated to keep working through a world crisis like this are going to be celebrated and will keep their jobs.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I will post again and I hope people will take this to heart and strongly consider their actions.

Medically speaking, you younger dudes need to put things in perspective. Yes, I get you dudes want to get your d ick wet, but now is not the time. NYC (and some parts of Westchester) are the current hotbeds for COVID-19. Right now, less interaction is for the better. If we want to get back to our social lives, we need to get this virus under control. That means cooling your hormones and less interactions the better. The one's who do not adhere to this recommendation will delay the return to normal for everyone. Eventually, if younger people continue to not listen, NYC and NY will be placed under marshal law (Cali's governor has already done so; except for necessities. Pvssy and d ick are not necessities to live).