Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Anyone Else Here Pimp Money/Gifts From Horz?

MasterPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
As my game improved over the years, not only did I learn how to get a lot of chicks, but I learned how to get a lot OUT of chicks... There are some girls, that just hand-out money like an ATM machine. Sometimes if I'm short of cash, I just try to look for girls that I can get money or gifts from and milk them as much as possible. I know this may seem morally wrong, but I justify my actions saying that i'm evening the score for the boyz. After all, there are so many poor AFC's that spent thousands of dollars on dinners, movies, flowers & gifts for women. So I wonder if anyone else out there does the same thing as me, and pimp money from horz? I got some funny stories. I want to hear some stories, and/or tacticts if you got any...

Pimp'n Ain't Eazy
MasterPlayer

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i'd say that's wrong... then again i'm a hypocrit. :D

I wouldn't take stuff from really nice girls though. Don't you FEEL BAD??

You're not really getting back at the wh0res, you're just hurting the innocent.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been known to accept gifts from female friends when offered. Sometimes it's rude not to.

There was one girl who was an only child I used to be friends with. We'd go out and since she sweated me she would pay for a lot of the stuff. I didn't wanna date her, but she was cool until she flipped out on me. Now I kinda wish I had mooched more, cause she turned out to be a real b1tch.

MasterPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I feel bad about it? Depends on the situation. If she's a real girlfriend, then I wouldn't take too much, but I would take some stuff here and there. After all relationships are an investment and she has to invest into the relationship aswell.

However, for example with one hor, I didn't feel bad about taking the digital camera, the shoez, the watch, the dinner datez, movies & loads of cash... I'm sure monetary stuff like that would rid you of your guilt from taking money from some stupid hor. I'm not talking about taking money from a nice sweet innocent virgin girl who pays for her education, car and things like that. I'm talking about taking money from some hor that's just going to spend the cash on a million pairs of shoez or something like that.

You Pay'em, I'll Play'em
MasterPlayer

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, yessss! - TRUE PIMPs (always good to see those here!)

MasterPlayer, let me tell you.... there is absolutely nothing wrong with what you do. As a matter of fact its a way of life for me. So many of you AFCs are out here draining your pockets for these ladies. (With no return most of the time). I tell you, me personally, I only go for the chicks that can do something for ME. They have to at least have a job, a car, or their own place or something. I mean think about it gents, anything less and you can pretty much guarantee - you will be supporting them. I think the concept ties in pretty well with the whole "I [as the man] am the prize to be won" idea. I'm tellin you guys this feminist society has been lying to you... you don't have to spend money on these females in order to date them, you don't have to pay for the pu$$y - let the pu$$y pay you!

I bet alot of you guys have never put it to work... but this site teaches alot of tactics that go a long way to accomplish this task. Take for instsance the concept of rarity (not spending alot of time around a chick) and mystery. These two alone are enough to get a girl interested to the point where she would pay to spend time with you. (I know from EXPERIENCE!). This has always come naturally to me though. It's actually easy guys. Whenever you meet a chick and you feel a little pimpin' come on - just make sure you follow the DJ rules - ESPECIALLY about conversation. And the sooner you pluck 'em the better! (that always hits the pockets!) The goal is to have the chick so interested in you that she will want you (to spend time with you) no matter what it costs her.

Their are so many different way to go about this. I should write a book or something! (I would call it PIMPOLOGY 101) - (or maybe someone beat me too it?!?!?).

Well at any rate don't get it twisted guys - let them pay YOU!

Peace...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I never would...I'd feel like I owe 'em something. That's just the way I am.

I've known people who live like that, though.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. im working on getting a lexus (***** has a huge settlement check coming)

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awaking of Interest

Hmm...

I wasn't aware that WE (guys) could get things from girls. I know that I was one of the dumbest saps in the world because I used to give my EX money all the time like I was a sponsorship or something. And I do feel guilty whenever I take from girls, but I know that it's just me being soft-hearted.. anyway. I am interested in learning how to make this post a possibility in my life. I really could use a new car..

biggestplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpin gifts is da way forward, do everything at their expense, ma horz even pay 4 da last lil bit, even da condoms.

and my wardrobe is gettin bigger all the time, gyals think im sper loaded

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, when a doe-eyed AFC comes here we shouldn't teach them to get *****, we should teach them to get coin by filling *****. Woh...

I've only taken stuff when the girl was very giving, but I don't tend to think much of money anyway: enjoy making it though.

Anyway- pimp that ho! And her lexus!

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen guys, pimpin is not about taking anything its about putting yourself in the correct position to receive. You gotta get the chick to come to see you as pure gold. Once you have properly assimilated the info on this site the task should not be daunting at all. You gotta believe it first though. That's the whole problem with AFC's though; they don't believe in themselves enough. OK, yes you do have to put in a little work - but every chick has her buttons and once you push the right ones you WILL hit the jackpot.

Like I said I should write a book or something. I'm seriously considering it......

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accepting stuff from a girl knowing that it is too much or it is meant to be some sort of "sacrificial offering" is something I probably wouldn't do. It just doesn't seem manly to do something like that. I should very well be able to buy whatever I want. If some girl offers me a small gift, that's fine. But cameras, digital gadgets, cars, designer clothes and all that jazz is just too much. Just my personal opinion anyway.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with getting money/gifts from women, because it shows that you are at DJ/Pimp status!

think about it. You start out the average guy buying for your gfs dinner, buying her little gifts, reading the DJ bible so you can fix leaks in your game.

Then you become a Don Juan and you nolonger work hard trying to win over girls, you already got the knowledge in your head, you have mastered the tactics and skills, and you are so good that women are so into you that they start giving you money/buying you gifts instead of the other way around!

This is the level we should all aspire to get! If women shower you with gifts and are so into you, you are at DJ/Pimp/player level.

MasterPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best things in life are indeed free, and this time it's not just sex. I discovered out how easy it was to pimp girls when I was younger, and I never looked back since. If you got the right mark, you'll get a great deal of things, and she'll be more then happy to give it to you. It's a win/win sitaution.

Check out what happened today. I'll give you the history first. I've been pimping this girl for about 2 months. I picked her up at a bar. We fooled around and things were great. Our first meeting after that (after some serious phone game), she gave me $200. From there on, I continued to pimp her, got $400 to fix my computer (which isn't broken), she payed for my phone bills, and for some threads. So in total it was about $1300. Now for the last 3-4 days I was trying to work on a larger lump sum. So 30 minutes ago, she calls me, and the first thing that comes out of her mouth was "Hey, how about I just give you $1400?" ... You know I accepted. Either I'm getting better at being a DJ-Pimp, or ther girls are getting stupider. Hopefully it's a combination of both.

Money Over B!tches
MasterPlayer

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I suppose if you're happy taking the stuff being offered to you it shouldn't be such a big deal. However, I do wonder how other people or even your friends look at you. I bet the guys wouldn't be bothered too much but the girls might lose some respect for you. But then again it's no big deal cause it's not our duty to please everyone. Just that personally I would never accept such "gifts" from a woman. For me, everytime I would to do something like that, I'll probably feel my balls shrinking more each time.

Isn't there anyone who feels the same way? Or am I just weird?

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJack, I feel you man. I had the opportunity to "pimp" $400 of weight equipment off of my g/f, I wouldn't let her. Even though she makes multiple times what I make. Me and my balls couldn't live with ourselves, for some reason that seems to defy logic.

'Slinger

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MasterPlayer
The best things in life are indeed free, and this time it's not just sex. I discovered out how easy it was to pimp girls when I was younger, and I never looked back since. If you got the right mark, you'll get a great deal of things, and she'll be more then happy to give it to you. It's a win/win sitaution.

Check out what happened today. I'll give you the history first. I've been pimping this girl for about 2 months. I picked her up at a bar. We fooled around and things were great. Our first meeting after that (after some serious phone game), she gave me $200. From there on, I continued to pimp her, got $400 to fix my computer (which isn't broken), she payed for my phone bills, and for some threads. So in total it was about $1300. Now for the last 3-4 days I was trying to work on a larger lump sum. So 30 minutes ago, she calls me, and the first thing that comes out of her mouth was "Hey, how about I just give you $1400?" ... You know I accepted. Either I'm getting better at being a DJ-Pimp, or ther girls are getting stupider. Hopefully it's a combination of both.

Money Over B!tches
MasterPlayer
OK, now I am really interested to hear about how you do this. I'm not going to lie, I would LOVE for someone to just straight up offer me 1400 bucks :D

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimping (getting 'stuff' off a bird) is a nasty word for what is perfectly resonable.

Let's take a look at what's happening. In life, not just sex wise, we give something and people like to reciprocate. It could be a smile, a compliment, lending a neighbour your lawnmower etc.

The thing is if she willingly wants to give you something, and it just happens to be something tangible/material then you must have given her something (or the expectation of it) that is of importance to her, and does not necessarily cost you anything.

The thing is people get all upset about you giving her good feelings, top quality sex, social cred. or whatever because on the face of it you are exploiting her where as in reality she feels it's a very good trade.

Who are other people to tell her what to value?