Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Anyone Else Here Pimp Money/Gifts From Horz?

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kudos to MasterPlayer!

Alot of you guys (AFCs) may not believe him, but I know from experience it can be done - and it doesn't even have to be hard. I tell you guys MasterPlayer has presented the typical scenario for me. One of the biggest pieces to the "pimp game" is the "serious phone game" - it establishes that superfluous rapport needed to give the chick that "pure gold" feeling (after all, what chick would not pay for pure gold?).

I live, move, and mack this way because the bottom line, fellas; this is a dog-eat-dog world, b!tches included. Females will take everything you've got - IF YOU LET THEM. The modern feminist ideals have got a majority of you guys BRAINWASHED. Are you serious when you say you don't accept gifts from females? Please guy, I bet she would accept one from you in a heartbeat.

Luckily, for me, pimpin' always came kinda natural. I must be a good conversationalist because for some reason girls always seemed to want to talk to me and for the longest times too. Gifts?
They usually seemed to fall out of the sky. Chicks bought me everything from CDs to clothes, and even weed. I was even offered a car at one point in time! (I kid you guys NOT). The typical female I kick it with is usually older than me with some sort of status in her life. I usually get house keys and/or car keys within the first month (no matter how fast or slow I take it). And when I fvck em? - OH MY GOD! - its over then - they are hooked!
Getting the draws off always seems to happen pretty easily too. I tell you guys I really should write a book!

I stumbled across this site back in 2001 after a rough situation I was in with a female. The TRUTH discovered here did nothing but augment and supplement the natural game I was kicking already. If you have noticed my low number of posts - its because I haven't done like alot of the AFCs on this site and spent all my waking hours here - I went ou and applied the concepts taught here. Hell, if you read it carefully - One of my posts/threads is in THE DJ BIBLE (Read: "Wake Up Call") - Alot of you AFCs [one-itis cases] should read it. THIS SITE IS THE TRUTH.

True DJs will not find this unbelievable or hard to understand. When you meet a chick neither of you owes the other anything... from that point on its both of you trying to sell yourselves to each other. Unfortunately, society has it set for the female to be at the advantage in the male- female relationship, for some odd reason she is often viewed as more valuable than the male. But the truth is our ancestors did not have it this way (they often had multiple wives - TRUE PIMPs!), nature did not create us this way, and if men realized the truth it would make all of our jobs so much easier. You don't have to lie, cheat, or abuse women in order to "pimp". Everything I have gotten from or done with a female has been voluntary. I don't advocate lying. However, there are some things that are better left unsaid. Honesty is always the best policy - but at times a pimps gotta do what a pimps gotta do!

OK, OK, OK - enough for this lesson. The book is in progress.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my close buddies, who's a natural, got this broad to kick down a vehicle. He basically puts it to her like this, if you want some d!ck, you need to break me off some chips, buy me some gear, take me out, that sort of thing.

I've never come close to pull something like that off, but I do give props to those who have the kind of skills to pull that off.

MasterPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
Well, I suppose if you're happy taking the stuff being offered to you it shouldn't be such a big deal. However, I do wonder how other people or even your friends look at you. I bet the guys wouldn't be bothered too much but the girls might lose some respect for you. But then again it's no big deal cause it's not our duty to please everyone. Just that personally I would never accept such "gifts" from a woman. For me, everytime I would to do something like that, I'll probably feel my balls shrinking more each time.

Isn't there anyone who feels the same way? Or am I just weird?
If you feel your less of a man, and your balls would shrink because you accepted such "gifts" from from your girlfriend then you definately have an insecurity issues. I wouldn't let anything such a giving/recieving gifts define my manhood. If a girl is more then willing to buy things for you it's just another form of affection. Just like her giving you a back massage, except it's a material object.

I'll answer your question about how friends would view me and how she would view me. I have two groups of friends for this case: My friends that pay for they're play (buy them gifts, fine dine them etc) and the few friends that play and get paid (like me). The friends that spend all there hard earned money on women actually get jealous about my situations. They don't understand how I can get a girl better then them, and have her buy me all this stuff, be soo into me, all while there out emptying there pockets with there girlfriends. It doesn't make sense to them, and if they try to do it their unsuccessful and frustrated.
Now my other group of friends who pimp, we just share each other's success stories, and have a healthy competition of who can get more stuff from their girl. They don't view it in a bad way. Finally how does the girl feel about this? Does she view me as less of man (like you would probally think?) hell no! The girl's obviously head over heels in love with me if she's shelling out the dough and doesn't care. If she thought I was less of a man, why would she continue buying things for me? She trying to get you more interested in her by buying you things, so she's essentially buying you things to win you over (role-reversal).

Pimp Or Be Pimped That Is The Answer
MasterPlayer

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
So many AFCs are ignorant to the facts.

MasterPlayer laid it it down as clear as it gets;

Pimp or be pimped

Gentlemen, that is LIFE.

MasterPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
OK, now I am really interested to hear about how you do this. I'm not going to lie, I would LOVE for someone to just straight up offer me 1400 bucks :D
Well pimping ain't easy!!!!! It somewhat comes natural to me (or least it seems now), however there is some method to my madness. Every situation and every person is different, so you have to figure out what people you can do this to and what people you can't do it. First and foremost, you don't want to do this to a poor girl (for moral and for logical reasons). What your looking for is an easy mark (girl). You want someone who has a lot of money and is stupid with there money. Someone who wastes all there money on stupid objects they never use and someone who loves to show their affection through material goods. That's your prime candidate. Now no one is going to hold up a sign and say "Hi pick me i'm easy to take money from", you have to look for the clues, and believe me they are there once you start looking for them. Here's a helpful question that you can ask: What things did your boyfriends get you in the past? The purpose of this question is only to lead into: What gifts have you given your boyfriends? This can be the easiest way to find out if she's into giving money by her history with her ex's. Now some girls don't know they're givers (yet) and that's a tad bit (but not a lot), harder. You again just look for clues. Now asking for the money.

After finding the mark, you want to obviously have her interest in you really high. You want her to try to impress you etc etc, these are all things you should already know how to do. The more the girls into you, the easier and the more stuff you can get out of her. Next comes serious phone game. It's easier for me to make all my buisness deals on the phone, it's not something you want to bring up during a date. One dirty trick if you know your not going to be with the girl for awhile, is after a bit, mention how your birthday is comming up soon. When she asks what you want, say no it's ok, you probally can't afford it (obviously she can you picked a rich mark). This will bug her, and just say that for a few days, then mention what it is you want, and your probally get it. Another tactic if your wearing something expensive (like a watch), or you have expensive things around the house, and the girl is like wow that's really nice, say yeah it is, my ex-gf bought it for me (even if she didn't buy nothing for you). Now this girl (if she's the type of mark I said to get), will get jealous and try to compete with your ex. There's countless tactics and tricks and I could go on, but you have to formulate the ones that will work best for you and you situation. Once you get the hang of it, you'll
realize how easy it is. Start with small things and work your way up. If all else fails, you can use the suicide mission, (it worked a lot for me actually). After you been talking to some girl for awhile, and you got a lot of stuff, or you didn't, and now your getting nothing, and you want to leave this girl (or pretend like you do)... Just tell her that your phone bill is soo high from talking to her and it's $328 you owe the phone company. So now your going to have to cancel the phone and won't be able to talk to her anymore unless you come up with a way to get the money. Most likey this girl will fork out at least a few hundred. This reminds me, one time me and my friend used a similar trick on his girlfriend (it was my idea though), we told her we owed $2000 to a horse bookie and he was going to break our legs if we didn't give him the money. We told her needed her help to get the money. Lol. It was a mean dirty trick, but it worked. :)

Pimps, Hoe's and Tricks... Which One Are You?
MasterPlayer

Jake13

Don Juan
Reaction score
You accept money for a broken computer when your computer isn't broken? Stay wherever it is you are because I don't need people like you around me. Later all, I'm done with this thread.

MasterPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to how hear some other pimp stories from other Pimp's out here, what they've got and how they did it.

Pimp's R Us
MasterPlayer