Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone else find Friday nights draining?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is data from the UK. Not sure if applicable in the USA, but can safely assume that childlessness at age 30 is increasing in the USA.

If you were to examine 30-35 year old childless women in the USA, most would likely be off the market. Most would be in a relationship or married. Those women are not looking for new penis. Those women wouldn't be fielding approaches in any sort of meaningful way. The married ones probably won't be approached due to the presence of the wedding ring. The unmarried but attached ones won't take conversations beyond 30-60 seconds. They might not even reveal to the approacher that they are in a relationship. They'll be looking to escape the conversation if they even get approached OR they will use body language to actively discourage even being approached in the first place.

When you're one guy in one place at a time, the likelihood of running into a 30-35 year old childless woman who isn't attached and is open to finding new penis is rather unlikely.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fun to go out now and again, but unless you're with friends, it can be something boring cause as someone already said, no one socializes at all despite it suppose to be a social place.

Reaction score
It’s not just you. When I was living with my friends, we agreed to never go out on friday nights because they never ended well for us at all.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out on Sundays to places where it will be less crowded.

The less crowded and chill the better. Nothing like being at a coffee shop or diner knowing your one of the few there.

Get a motor scooter or bicycle and cruise to get some sunshine. It’s summer after all, enjoy it while you can.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably feels draining because you go out without really wanting to go out.The number one reason everyone should have for going out is to have a good time, and it goes without saying that that’s impossible if you don’t want to go out in the first place.

There are too many people going out on Fridays and Saturdays simply to fulfill the vague social expectation that you should be out on those nights,which is an erroneous way of thinking.

You go out because you want to have fun, and if you don’t want to go out,well then don’t go out.Don’t force life to happen.Stay in for the night.There’s nothing wrong with that.

The other week I went out on Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday,but I’ve stayed in this weekend. I just didn’t feel like it,I still feel partied out from last week.

If you only go out when you want to,with the first priority being a good time,then it’ll never be a wasted night. It’s wise to adopt the same mindset when it comes to dates.

Reaction score
It probably feels draining because you go out without really wanting to go out.The number one reason everyone should have for going out is to have a good time, and it goes without saying that that’s impossible if you don’t want to go out in the first place.

There are too many people going out on Fridays and Saturdays simply to fulfill the vague social expectation that you should be out on those nights,which is an erroneous way of thinking.

You go out because you want to have fun, and if you don’t want to go out,well then don’t go out.Don’t force life to happen.Stay in for the night.There’s nothing wrong with that.

The other week I went out on Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday,but I’ve stayed in this weekend. I just didn’t feel like it,I still feel partied out from last week.

If you only go out when you want to,with the first priority being a good time,then it’ll never be a wasted night. It’s wise to adopt the same mindset when it comes to dates.
This so much lol. You can easily tell the people that are out because they generally want to have fun and the others that are just out because of peer pressure or NPC programming lol.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This so much lol. You can easily tell the people that are out because they generally want to have fun and the others that are just out because of peer pressure or NPC programming lol.
This confuses me so much...I start to realize this "need" for going out and "connect" is more an unhealthy obsession. This "connecting" is just not right. It's boring af and it drains me. I much prefer being alone and I start to realize that this is healthier for a man than turning his p€nis inside out and spend a night out pretending to be a woman; just sitting around, talking, but doing nothing.
Sometimes I want to party, but that's more if I have big excessive energy or if I'm excited about a specific band or the party itself

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This confuses me so much...I start to realize this "need" for going out and "connect" is more an unhealthy obsession. This "connecting" is just not right. It's boring af and it drains me. I much prefer being alone and I start to realize that this is healthier for a man than turning his p€nis inside out and spend a night out pretending to be a woman; just sitting around, talking, but doing nothing.
Sometimes I want to party, but that's more if I have big excessive energy or if I'm excited about a specific band or the party itself
I think enery level is key here.
If you want to go up into the high mountains, you need to bring oxygen with you. The higher you get, the more you need to rely on the brought oxygen. If your oxygen is depleted and you are still up there, you will suffer health damage. If you can't make it back in time, you'll die.
It's the same for going from men's world into the feminized world of both sexes. Oxygen is energy, health damage is unhappiness and depression, and death is suicide.

I never came home from a party feeling more energized, joyful yes, but not energized.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fridays were good, I worked in the city so it was
easier to stay out and use Saturday to recover, or sometimes go out both days.

If you fee drained on Friday get a better job/diet/exercise routine/drink more water.

I can’t lie, being drained on a Friday is a big you problem and this thread is draining.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. I just don't go out on weekend evenings unless there is something going on that I really want to do. Right now, post Covid shutdown, people are going out like they have been in a cage. It's just too much... everything is packed, and just about any place you go... the placed are grossly understaffed, and what staff is there are untrained and to be honest are just terrible and customer service is horrible.... everyone is drinking too much.

I spend Friday nights at home and relax from a long work week... I'm too old to be going out an party like I did in my 20s to early 40s. I try to make day dates on Saturday and Sunday, if I'm up past 10pm the next day I feel like garbage. You young guys will not understand this until you hit your 50s.

Reaction score
Not really. I just don't go out on weekend evenings unless there is something going on that I really want to do. Right now, post Covid shutdown, people are going out like they have been in a cage. It's just too much... everything is packed, and just about any place you go... the placed are grossly understaffed, and what staff is there are untrained and to be honest are just terrible and customer service is horrible.... everyone is drinking too much.

I spend Friday nights at home and relax from a long work week... I'm too old to be going out an party like I did in my 20s to early 40s. I try to make day dates on Saturday and Sunday, if I'm up past 10pm the next day I feel like garbage. You young guys will not understand this until you hit your 50s.
god this so much

Thewolfquest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what it is but I have always found Friday nights to be super draining when going out. When I go out on Fridays after a long week at work, I feel tired and odd. Somehow, on Saturdays, I do not feel this way at all and feel like I can do nightgame a whole lot better. Then again, like @LARaiders85 I have been in a toxic work environment for a while so Friday feels like shedding skin for me. I feel like I am at 60% of my real potential.

Anyone else? Anyone have a different opinion?
Take a post work nap?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a big problem, same in a night club environment. Many would rather not be there / are hoping a woman notices them and swoops in. They stand around and with each passing moment become more and more dejected when nothing happens. It does work against them - women pay attention to this kind of stuff - is the guy looking like he has fun, is walking around with his shoulders back head held high or is slumped over looking defeated. All this effects a man's approachability. You have to be of the attitude that you don't give a sh*t either way.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always been of the opinion if you have energy to go out late on Friday you didn’t work that hard during the week. My two cents.

I never scheduled dates on Fridays. Rarely ever went out. In NYC we had day parties on Saturday & Sunday’s. Usually 3-10 pm. Much better vibe.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I hate the idea of going somewhere directly after work. After a long day, I would prefer to nap for at least an hour before going out.

A coworker chick invited me out to dinner this past Friday (after work) and wanted to meet at 5:30 pm. I ended up going, but it was pretty rough because I started my day at 2:30 am. Was ready to fall asleep on my diner plate lol.

If you must go out on a weekend, Friday is the worst for that reason. You are likely more rested before going out on a Saturday or even Sunday night. Friday traffic sucks too.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always been of the opinion if you have energy to go out late on Friday you didn’t work that hard during the week. My two cents.

I never scheduled dates on Fridays. Rarely ever went out. In NYC we had day parties on Saturday & Sunday’s. Usually 3-10 pm. Much better vibe.
Speaking my language here, it was actually easier to go out on a Thursday night than a Friday night in NYC!