"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Does anyone else carry a pack of women they have no interest in?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Im in a strange state, I currently have no one I really like. I have a load of like 5-6 girls that I go out with, but I just dont feel a connection with any of them.

The girls I normally like are typically infatuation based. and I go through this cycle like once or twice a year. Most of these women are unavailable, but they just totally captivate my interest and I spend fruitless amounts of time pursuing them.

I just go out with these other women, so I dont go crazy from lonlieness and also to keep my confidence level up. But sometimes I think its counterproductive to keep these women around.

Have any of you other men just wished for once you meet a girl you like and its reciprocal? Should I maintain contact with these women I have no interest in?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Those are always good to have around just for a quick ego boost or off-night fillers. Just have enough to have a long rotation so as to not see any one of them too frequently. You wouldn't want them to feel as if you are looking for more than friendship just because you are spending a lot of time with them.
 

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Yeah man, i think a lot of us do this. I have an enterouge of up to 10 different girls from different schools I'll go out with, and none of them really fit thebill. I just use them to keep myself in practice, raise my attraction level to other girls, and just have fun overall.
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
Hmm I also was in the same situation, I used to wonder if it made me look gay going to parties with a buncha girls. I then realized though that since i carry myself very confidently and also know all the guys at alot of the parties and that live across the hall from where we hang.. that its no big deal.

I also hang around a buncha fine girls that i have no connection with, just mostly friends. Its cool though because they drink alot and always have people hanging out and bring other girls around. Sometimes though if im at a party and its a sausage fest, the only girls at the entire party are like the 6 girls that I know, which sucks for me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
thanks for the input,

Another problem is these girls im not interested in, call me, and when I dont return their call they get pissed and leave nasty messages, its more like a chore going out with these women.

Its a case, where I wish I had quality over quantity
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by ManOMan
thanks for the input,

Another problem is these girls im not interested in, call me, and when I dont return their call they get pissed and leave nasty messages, its more like a chore going out with these women.

Its a case, where I wish I had quality over quantity
Just make sure that you are in no way leading them on. You may need to look back at things you've said or done while around them that they could read into.

One way that I had worked around that problem is that I would never go out with them alone. Also, I never gave them more attention than any other woman in our group and I also flirted out rightly with all of the women in the group or in the club.

Just make sure you have enough of these woman so as not to spend too much time with any one of them. Also it wouldn't hurt to meet new ones and rotate out the ones that require more upkeep.
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ManOMan
thanks for the input,

Another problem is these girls im not interested in, call me, and when I dont return their call they get pissed and leave nasty messages, its more like a chore going out with these women.

Its a case, where I wish I had quality over quantity

Um....get quality?
Seriously that will fix everything.
You obviously are attractive to women,
Just do it.
 
Top