Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does “I’ll let you know” mean the same thing when you’ve been dating someone as it does when you first ask them out?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll let you know" without telling you what or why you have been demoted in her priority list is to be met with distance by you. you'll let me know? Nah, offer retracted time to find something else to do. If she comes back later you do anal.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll let you know" without telling you what or why you have been demoted in her priority list is to be met with distance by you. you'll let me know? Nah, offer retracted time to find something else to do. If she comes back later you do anal.
The hell I do! He always goes after fat women with problems, I don’t want to stick anything in her.lol I’ve never met her but I know his type. I did try to make it clear as day that was the ultimate slap in the face though when she said that. I tried to make him see she had no respect of his time or anything because if she thinks he should sit around all weekend waiting on her to make up her mind then she’s fooling herself.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show him this video by messaging him the link over whatsapp or something

I watched that but didn’t know if it applied the same as it did with a first or second date. They’ve been dating for a month or 2 I think.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends, what else is on her plate? What is she waiting on, in order to commit to him? If it's significant, then a pass should be given. If the reason she gave, for the delay in committing, is insignificant, or not existent, them she has very low interest and he should move on
Well I told him she should have made it clear WHY she didn’t know if she could hangout this weekend yet or not. The fact that she was so vague about it was very telling in my opinion.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hell I do! He always goes after fat women with problems, I don’t want to stick anything in her.lol I’ve never met her but I know his type. I did try to make it clear as day that was the ultimate slap in the face though when she said that. I tried to make him see she had no respect of his time or anything because if she thinks he should sit around all weekend waiting on her to make up her mind then she’s fooling herself.
I didn't mean you. I meant in general if a woman does this then one should respond the way I described. So in this instance, your friend not you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mean you. I meant in general if a woman does this then one should respond the way I described. So in this instance, your friend not you.
I know I was just saying.lol I’m just trying to help him recognize women like this but he seems to go for these types and they get their hooks into him and it’s just a ****show. He’s got a self esteem problem or something.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told him not to re-engage her after a week, 2 weeks, 12 years even. To pull a stunt like that at that time I told him let HER make contact and don’t ask her out again. If she asks him out he has 2 options. 1) use the “I’ll let you know” line on her but that might seem petty. 2) go out with her if she asks but show no affection towards her, don’t tell her she’s pretty, don’t touch her, don’t kiss her, nothing. Just be there and that’s it. She’s liable to bring up the whole “I’ll let you know” thing on her own and maybe you can find out why she pulled it. Or just ghost. And I mean ghost now, no warning, start ignoring her ass from the moment she hit send and hasn’t contacted you since. You should be 100 miles down the road before she even knows you left.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now any kind of answer which is not an enthusiastic YES, its basically low interest from women.

"I'll let you know", "I'll see what I have to do", "I think so, but lets talk about it later" and so on are all sign of low interest.

"YEAAH lets do it!!!" its a sign of high interest.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Right now any kind of answer which is not an enthusiastic YES, its basically low interest from women.

"I'll let you know", "I'll see what I have to do", "I think so, but lets talk about it later" and so on are all sign of low interest.

"YEAAH lets do it!!!" its a sign of high interest.
True, but it's rare a lady will say yeaah lets do it. A bit forward and too over telling. They've been taught NOT to do this.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything short of enthusiasm is a sign of low interest. Walk away and find someone else . She should be working to see you not the other way around .

Walk away when you hear

I’ll let you know
I’m not sure
Maybe
I’ll have to see
I may have something on
Talk later

Or some bs excuse .

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I text my friend last night asking what happened, said he hasn’t heard from her. He said he hasn’t reached out to her at all and I told him don’t whatsoever! She still has him on Facebook though. Maybe I don’t know women like I thought I did, I figured she’d habe talked to him by yesterday. My feeling is she’s seeing someone new but why when she’s already getting everything she wants and is taking a big chance on the new guy not buying her stuff??

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I text my friend last night asking what happened, said he hasn’t heard from her. He said he hasn’t reached out to her at all and I told him don’t whatsoever! She still has him on Facebook though. Maybe I don’t know women like I thought I did, I figured she’d habe talked to him by yesterday. My feeling is she’s seeing someone new but why when she’s already getting everything she wants and is taking a big chance on the new guy not buying her stuff??
Novelty. Women are butterflies and want that new dyck.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is how Glassguy handles this:

"I'll let you know" = if she never reaches back out, she will never hear from me again. I certainly wont reach back out. Ever.

It is a very luke warm next. Your friend needs to learn how to recognize the IOI and also the Indicators of Falling Interest. This is definitely one of them.

It is likely that he has some beta traits (talking about the future, making plans to see her all the time, etc) and her interest level has dropped. The only thing he can do is pull back. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

Once thing is certain: When you pull back and disengage after getting a "Maybe", "I'll let you know", etc., it is VERY important on how you handle things if/when the chick reaches back out.

Normally you will get a "what happened to you?" text. I handle this a very simple way after they engage after I have pulled back.
"I have been doing my thing. You acted like you were super busy and couldnt commit to plans so I moved the other direction".

Thats it. You must blame it on her. Always. You are never to be butthurt and say "But you said you would let me know and I didnt hear back from you blah blah blah". You just simply tell her that you've been doing your thing and you moved the other way because she seemed too busy.

Then you move forward based on her response to that.

Glassguy

Reaction score
My feeling is she’s seeing someone new but why when she’s already getting everything she wants and is taking a big chance on the new guy not buying her stuff??
Bingo! That is why she most certainly found a new c0ck. Your friend is buying her stuff? Giving her everything she wants?????

Women want to EARN your attention. Women want to WORK to get you. Women dont want a man that easily obtainable.

This is why those of us that are good can keep a rotation of the same women around for MONTHS before we either replace them or they wise up.

Your friend is being the beta male provider. Not even sure if he is fvcking this girl or not.

That is exactly why she lost interest......he isnt a challenge.

Women ask themselves "Why is he so easy to obtain? If he is that easy, he must not have any other OPTIONS. If he has no other OPTIONS, he has a low SMV because other women dont currently want him. Why should I want him?"

That is what you have to protect yourself against. You cannot be Mr Nice guy and be buying women shyte and be an alpha male that they have to chase and chase, eventually getting you into a relationship or get tired of chasing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how Glassguy handles this:

"I'll let you know" = if she never reaches back out, she will never hear from me again. I certainly wont reach back out. Ever.

It is a very luke warm next. Your friend needs to learn how to recognize the IOI and also the Indicators of Falling Interest. This is definitely one of them.

It is likely that he has some beta traits (talking about the future, making plans to see her all the time, etc) and her interest level has dropped. The only thing he can do is pull back. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

Once thing is certain: When you pull back and disengage after getting a "Maybe", "I'll let you know", etc., it is VERY important on how you handle things if/when the chick reaches back out.

Normally you will get a "what happened to you?" text. I handle this a very simple way after they engage after I have pulled back.
"I have been doing my thing. You acted like you were super busy and couldnt commit to plans so I moved the other direction".

Thats it. You must blame it on her. Always. You are never to be butthurt and say "But you said you would let me know and I didnt hear back from you blah blah blah". You just simply tell her that you've been doing your thing and you moved the other way because she seemed too busy.

Then you move forward based on her response to that.
Excellent advice and that’s basically what I told him word for word! I just said the ultimate **** test might be coming so be ready. Only difference I told him from you is I said don’t even mention that she broke plans with you, act like it didn’t bother you even though it was ****ty of her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
When you experience female logic, ho get more girls.
Truth.

I dont even hid the fact that I see multiple people anymore. The chicks in my rotation know this even though I dont openly talk about the other women.

It drives them CRAZY! All they can think about is the competition against them, they have to step their game up and be a better option than the rest and they totally SUBMIT to whatever I want to do to them sexually.

Imagine 3-4 attractive, well educated women with great personalities competing for your c0ck on the daily. Hell they buy ME shyte!

Most of you dudes that dont have a rotation and are primarily focused on one chick like its the best thing since sliced bread are missing the boat.

You certainly dont understand women's behavior. They WANT competition. They want to know that multiple other women want her mans c0ck, and that he can give it to them at any time he wants.

They LOVE turmoil. I used to, in a way, try to smooth stuff over with women. Dodge the questions if you will. Not anymore. Glassguy is a wanted man. If you want a piece of the pie you need to step your game up ladies. I dont have time for a woman to half @ss her attempt to tie me down. Go all out or go home.

Them-"Your not getting any pvssy tonight"
Me: "No, I'm not getting any pvssy from YOU tonight"

That should be your mentality. Get out of the mental programming that most of you dudes (and me at one time) have been brainwashed with when it comes to women.

Hell I had a chick ask me for drinks last week. Told her I wasnt free that night because I had a date already planned. She literally BLEW my phone up and put her entire schedule out as being open and told me that whenever I could get free to let her know......she would make it work.

OPTIONS, OPTIONS, OPTIONS........Increase your SMV and make them WORK for you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo! That is why she most certainly found a new c0ck. Your friend is buying her stuff? Giving her everything she wants?????

Women want to EARN your attention. Women want to WORK to get you. Women dont want a man that easily obtainable.

This is why those of us that are good can keep a rotation of the same women around for MONTHS before we either replace them or they wise up.

Your friend is being the beta male provider. Not even sure if he is fvcking this girl or not.

That is exactly why she lost interest......he isnt a challenge.

Women ask themselves "Why is he so easy to obtain? If he is that easy, he must not have any other OPTIONS. If he has no other OPTIONS, he has a low SMV because other women dont currently want him. Why should I want him?"

That is what you have to protect yourself against. You cannot be Mr Nice guy and be buying women shyte and be an alpha male that they have to chase and chase, eventually getting you into a relationship or get tired of chasing.
Agreed 100%! I just know this guy has a confidence problem. His dad died when he was real young so he’s always let women run over him but I try to help him out. I THINK she will eventually come back around to him sometime down the road just to test him one more time. I say that because he mentioned she still had him on Facebook and to me that’s telling. Hell when I got dumped I lined up two dates in 3 days and did it the day after the hoe dumped me.lol

Glassguy

Reaction score
Agreed 100%! I just know this guy has a confidence problem. His dad died when he was real young so he’s always let women run over him but I try to help him out. I THINK she will eventually come back around to him sometime down the road just to test him one more time. I say that because he mentioned she still had him on Facebook and to me that’s telling. Hell when I got dumped I lined up two dates in 3 days and did it the day after the hoe dumped me.lol
Being left to hang around on social media is a sign of NOTHING.

Women WANT you to hang around. They will keep you as a temporary backup plan until the next guy comes around that catches their interest.

Never, under any circumstances, think that a woman not unfriending you from FB is a sign that there is hope.

Men need to be men. If a woman fvcks things up, why are we hanging around HOPING they come back?

Oh...yeah.....the woman didnt fvck things up. She was just being a woman. Your friend fvcked things up when he went full beta on her and she ran from it......as any woman with options would do.

Hell if I pull back the woman better be hoping that I come back around, not vice versa. But that is my mindset with 3-4 available options. Not the mind of someone with only one option and a scarcity mindset.

Change your attitude and you will change the game.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being left to hang around on social media is a sign of NOTHING.

Women WANT you to hang around. They will keep you as a temporary backup plan until the next guy comes around that catches their interest.

Never, under any circumstances, think that a woman not unfriending you from FB is a sign that there is hope.

Men need to be men. If a woman fvcks things up, why are we hanging around HOPING they come back?

Oh...yeah.....the woman didnt fvck things up. She was just being a woman. Your friend fvcked things up when he went full beta on her and she ran from it......as any woman with options would do.

Hell if I pull back the woman better be hoping that I come back around, not vice versa. But that is my mindset with 3-4 available options. Not the mind of someone with only one option and a scarcity mindset.

Change your attitude and you will change the game.
Well I told him don’t delete her because it’ll make it seem like it bothers you that she did what she did. I have no clue about the details about their relationship but I wouldn’t be surprised he did some beta stuff. I would set him up but he likes fat women and I don’t know any lol I did tell him to go out with other girls NOW though.