Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does “I’ll let you know” mean the same thing when you’ve been dating someone as it does when you first ask them out?

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is what he needs to do:

Nothing.

Dont unfriend her, dont say anything to her, dont try to make her jealous. She died when she said "Ill let you know". Instant death.

I dont know about you, but I cant talk to dead people.

He just needs to be indifferent. If she hits him up in a week with "Hey".....no response is the appropriate response. I would never respond to a crumb when I have 4 other cakes to eat.

Make sense? He needs OPTIONS. Fatties or not. Go get 3-4 that he likes and start smashing now.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what he needs to do:

Nothing.

Dont unfriend her, dont say anything to her, dont try to make her jealous. She died when she said "Ill let you know". Instant death.

I dont know about you, but I cant talk to dead people.

He just needs to be indifferent. If she hits him up in a week with "Hey".....no response is the appropriate response. I would never respond to a crumb when I have 4 other cakes to eat.

Make sense? He needs OPTIONS. Fatties or not. Go get 3-4 that he likes and start smashing now.
I drilled the Don’t contact her stuff into his head. Sometimes when you do beta **** you can still save face by doing SOMETHING non-beta like ignore the hell out of her. Most women expect guys to come groveling to them asking “what happened why aren’t you talking to me? Boohoo hoo!” Hell I’ve messed up and done beta **** when I wasn’t thinking but recovered by ghosting them because they weren’t expecting that at all. Women figure if you act beta a few times that you’ll always act that way no matter what. Guys can change it up if they want to!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth.

I dont even hid the fact that I see multiple people anymore. The chicks in my rotation know this even though I dont openly talk about the other women.
This! +1

Its implied in my demeanor and approach although never discussed. It is always portrayed whether or not a rotation is in full effect.

Currently, i have a handful + plates in rotation and several new threads going strong. I never discuss the nature of things nor my getting girls.

If called on it, "I'm not at that place in my life. When I get there, I will let you know." /discussion

It drives them CRAZY! All they can think about is the competition against them, they have to step their game up and be a better option than the rest and they totally SUBMIT to whatever I want to do to them sexually.
Rollo discussed the following in the 1st book. A chick i pulled in my teens mentioned the pull came off her fear of losing me. As in, it was abundantly clear, i was gonna pull. Fear spikes female urgency.

That same urgency is what men should use for SNL and ONS bar/club pulls.

Think Arnold T2, hand of God - come with me if you want to live.

The sort of urgency you have if a terrorist was about to **** block your pull and kill you both.

Hand > door > gone > smash!

Imagine 3-4 attractive, well educated women with great personalities competing for your c0ck on the daily. Hell they buy ME shyte!
I'm actually turned off by educated women

All i see is cratered SMV, feminists indoctrination, and a over priced piece of paper all while trashing her best yrs on the carousel.

Most of you dudes that dont have a rotation and are primarily focused on one chick like its the best thing since sliced bread are missing the boat.

You certainly dont understand women's behavior. They WANT competition. They want to know that multiple other women want her mans c0ck, and that he can give it to them at any time he wants.

They LOVE turmoil. I used to, in a way, try to smooth stuff over with women. Dodge the questions if you will. Not anymore. Glassguy is a wanted man. If you want a piece of the pie you need to step your game up ladies. I dont have time for a woman to half @ss her attempt to tie me down. Go all out or go home.

Them-"Your not getting any pvssy tonight"
Me: "No, I'm not getting any pvssy from YOU tonight"

That should be your mentality. Get out of the mental programming that most of you dudes (and me at one time) have been brainwashed with when it comes to women.

Hell I had a chick ask me for drinks last week. Told her I wasnt free that night because I had a date already planned. She literally BLEW my phone up and put her entire schedule out as being open and told me that whenever I could get free to let her know......she would make it work.

OPTIONS, OPTIONS, OPTIONS........Increase your SMV and make them WORK for you.
Curious as to what the age range of saud chicks are in your ratio?

Mine are all in 20s. None are epiphany phase. 30 is gross.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH

27 is the youngest and 36 is the oldest. I'm nearing 42. I'm fine with -15 to -6 age gap. I date zero women my age or older.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can still attract 24 easier than I can women my age (36). Fine by me.lol 40yr old women seem to go for me too but I’m picky with those.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can still attract 24 easier than I can women my age (36). Fine by me.lol 40yr old women seem to go for me too but I’m picky with those.
I am 32 and I feel my value rising. I will date 23-29. Anything older or my age is a no go, these epiphany hoes are gonna get what they deserve!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 32 and I feel my value rising. I will date 23-29. Anything older or my age is a no go, these epiphany hoes are gonna get what they deserve!
Hell I got dumped by a 33 yr old that said she wasn’t used to a guy being “so nice”. Damn if not 2 days later a 24 yr old basically throws herself at me and said she wanted me from the moment she saw me. She’s been in my rotation ever since. The 33 yr old is going downhill fast looks wise and she didn’t realize what she had was still attrscting young hot
Women.lol

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I got dumped by a 33 yr old that said she wasn’t used to a guy being “so nice”. Damn if not 2 days later a 24 yr old basically throws herself at me and said she wanted me from the moment she saw me. She’s been in my rotation ever since. The 33 yr old is going downhill fast looks wise and she didn’t realize what she had was still attrscting young hot
Women.lol
"Not used to a guy being so nice" = I've been ****ed by so many ******* pump and dumpers you wouldn't believe.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Not used to a guy being so nice" = I've been ****ed by so many ******* pump and dumpers you wouldn't believe.
Well she won’t delete me off Facebook and I won’t give her the satisfaction of deleting her so she will just have to get used to seeing pics posted of me with younger hotter women without all the baggage she had.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH

27 is the youngest and 36 is the oldest. I'm nearing 42. I'm fine with -15 to -6 age gap. I date zero women my age or older.
My nigga. Woot!

Let it ride. Aim is barely legal and or early 20s. Its when SMV is top form and women need to be kocked off their pedestal and banged rotten smashed into oblivion.

Cratered SMV needs the sparta treatment.

For real though, big ups playboy. I am irate every time a soy boy posts about bottom feeder in SMP and is chasing.

I skull ****ed a skank in her 20s before doing my Houdini disappearing act.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My nigga. Woot!

Let it ride. Aim is barely legal and or early 20s. Its when SMV is top form and women need to be kocked off their pedestal and banged rotten smashed into oblivion.

Cratered SMV needs the sparta treatment.

For real though, big ups playboy. I am irate every time a soy boy posts about bottom feeder in SMP and is chasing.

I skull ****ed a skank in her 20s before doing my Houdini disappearing act.
Skull ****ing is my new norm. BJs don't normally cut it, sweetie, just sit back and suck tight I'll handle the rest. Best utilized when their hands are tied up by my belt. Lots of tears and gagging lmao

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skull ****ing is my new norm. BJs don't normally cut it, sweetie, just sit back and suck tight I'll handle the rest. Best utilized when their hands are tied up by my belt. Lots of tears and gagging lmao
Far too much bdp, sociopathy, manic depressant or acute mania skanks. I gauge each slut. I don't need bite marks on my D.

I cannot stress enough about telling women what to do. Again, I lead, she follows or next. Girls drop off, more hot girls are turning turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

This is the pushback and checkmate @ hypergamy on steroids in 2019.

Again, a decade +/- of game is red pill on tren. Quality women don't exist. Just women. I don't recommend this path to fellas. If anything, burn it down in late teens early 20s. Allocate more time to purpose, resources, lifestyle.

Ironically enough, divorce rape awaits the man who goes soft. Its a zero sum game. Much of women in UK, North America, Australia, and surrounding areas are sinister.

The next stage of evolution is away from society, social convention, and anything related to the beaten path.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

So I spoke with my friend today about this girl situation. I’m now thinking this girl might be some sort of narcissist. Never seen behavior like this before from a female in my life. She finally reaches out to him exactly a week after that “I’ll let you know line”. Get this, she didn’t remember saying it until he reminded her that’s what she said! She wouldn’t have believed it had he said he sent her a screenshot of her comment! So she apologizes and SHE sets up TWO dates with him this weekend. Wouldn’t you know it, 2 hours before they’re supposed to go out today she cancels. Pulls the “my kid is sick” excuse. Now, this could be true but I highly doubt it. She claimed her kid had been sick all day but a couple hours before the date she’s decided the kid is too sick for her to leave? I call bs.

I asked him if she said they were still on for tomorrow. He said she never came right out and said yes, she basically “depends on how my kid is feeling”. I told him prepare yourself right now for the “sorry my kid is still too sick” excuse because I see it coming down the tracks.

Here’s where it gets even better. I told him delete this chick, she’s playing games and I know she is. She’s now to the point of making dates and breaking them at the same time. He deletes her from Facebook (think he said Facebook, could have been Instagram). Now, he didn’t delete her right after she canceled. No, he waited 3 hours after. TWO SECONDS after deleting her she blows up his phone “why’d you delete me”. I’m thinking “the fvck, does she stare at his Facebook constantly but is supposed to be taking care of a sick kid???”. So they argue or whatever, he tells her to call him later. Of course she never does. I’m sure the poor child is still soooo sick but who really knows.

I’m telling you, this chick is a narcsssist. She’s now going to go silent more more but come back just in time to mess with him. I’ve never heard the sick kid excuse because I thought women were above that to use their kids as excuses but apparently not.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Update:

So I spoke with my friend today about this girl situation. I’m now thinking this girl might be some sort of narcissist. Never seen behavior like this before from a female in my life. She finally reaches out to him exactly a week after that “I’ll let you know line”. Get this, she didn’t remember saying it until he reminded her that’s what she said! She wouldn’t have believed it had he said he sent her a screenshot of her comment! So she apologizes and SHE sets up TWO dates with him this weekend. Wouldn’t you know it, 2 hours before they’re supposed to go out today she cancels. Pulls the “my kid is sick” excuse. Now, this could be true but I highly doubt it. She claimed her kid had been sick all day but a couple hours before the date she’s decided the kid is too sick for her to leave? I call bs.

I asked him if she said they were still on for tomorrow. He said she never came right out and said yes, she basically “depends on how my kid is feeling”. I told him prepare yourself right now for the “sorry my kid is still too sick” excuse because I see it coming down the tracks.

Here’s where it gets even better. I told him delete this chick, she’s playing games and I know she is. She’s now to the point of making dates and breaking them at the same time. He deletes her from Facebook (think he said Facebook, could have been Instagram). Now, he didn’t delete her right after she canceled. No, he waited 3 hours after. TWO SECONDS after deleting her she blows up his phone “why’d you delete me”. I’m thinking “the fvck, does she stare at his Facebook constantly but is supposed to be taking care of a sick kid???”. So they argue or whatever, he tells her to call him later. Of course she never does. I’m sure the poor child is still soooo sick but who really knows.

I’m telling you, this chick is a narcsssist. She’s now going to go silent more more but come back just in time to mess with him. I’ve never heard the sick kid excuse because I thought women were above that to use their kids as excuses but apparently not.
Saw this coming dude. If she reached out and offered to do something, the only thing he should had accepted was for her to come over to his place, they cook something and chill. He played right into her hands.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this coming dude. If she reached out and offered to do something, the only thing he should had accepted was for her to come over to his place, they cook something and chill. He played right into her hands.
He didn’t say what the date plans were. I just thought it was weird that she extended the date invitation AND all of a sudden wants to hangout twice in a row when all they ever hung out before was once a week? And after that other blowoff of hers? I’m trying to convince him to cut ties NOW because this type of crap will go on for a year if not years. She’s not letting him get stolen away by some other broad, but she doesn’t want him either. This has become a game to her like a cat and a ball of yarn. Dangerous stuff because girls like this can really mess you up if you don’t know what you’re doing. She’s even set up the perfect shield where he can’t attack her for cancelling and not calling because he will look like he’s attacking her kid. Who the f uses their kid as an excuse?? That’s sick stuff! That told me there’s NOTHING this girl won’t do. Scares me to even think about it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He didn’t say what the date plans were. I just thought it was weird that she extended the date invitation AND all of a sudden wants to hangout twice in a row when all they ever hung out before was once a week? And after that other blowoff of hers? I’m trying to convince him to cut ties NOW because this type of crap will go on for a year if not years. She’s not letting him get stolen away by some other broad, but she doesn’t want him either. This has become a game to her like a cat and a ball of yarn. Dangerous stuff because girls like this can really mess you up if you don’t know what you’re doing. She’s even set up the perfect shield where he can’t attack her for cancelling and not calling because he will look like he’s attacking her kid. Who the f uses their kid as an excuse?? That’s sick stuff! That told me there’s NOTHING this girl won’t do. Scares me to even think about it.
Single moms use it all the time to get out of sh!t they don't want to do. Remember, when you fvck with a single mom, you come after fido the dog. If he's not fvcking her yet, I do not understand why he's not jetting.

You never take a b!tch back. Never. Pure weak move on the man's part and instant validation on the ladies part.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single moms use it all the time to get out of sh!t they don't want to do. Remember, when you fvck with a single mom, you come after fido the dog. If he's not fvcking her yet, I do not understand why he's not jetting.

You never take a b!tch back. Never. Pure weak move on the man's part and instant validation on the ladies part.
I wish I could have seen the convo they had when she first reached out. Funny thing is I watched a video of this dating coach that had an EERILY similar situation even the timelines matched up. Apparently this is common stuff but this girl is dang good at what she does. He needs to go into the witness protection program because this girl ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. Yeah she might ghost for a few days or a week but she’s here for the long haul. She’s like some evil spirit that’s latched itself to him and his house. He’s going to need a fvcking priest to do an exorcism to rid him of this one.lol Bet you $500 her next move is to invite herself over to his house to “spend the night” and she backs out. I also bet it happens within the next 2 weeks, 3 at most.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is standard girl stuff when low interest is involved. Women like this need to be forever ignored. No entertaining her "date" ideas. No inviting her over. Ghost and never reply to her again.