Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doc Love Says: Go AFC on her ass!

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently the idea of going totally AFC to get rid of an unwanted woman is seen as a good idea by Doc Love. Check it out:

http://www.doclove.com/free_weekly_advice.html

So the next time you have UGs or BBWs (big beached whales) after you, keep this in mind. Although in this case the unwanted woman is an HB, they're all women, after all.

BGMan

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
Apparently the idea of going totally AFC to get rid of an unwanted woman is seen as a good idea by Doc Love. Check it out:

So the next time you have UGs or BBWs (big beached whales) after you, keep this in mind. Although in this case the unwanted woman is an HB, they're all women, after all.

BGMan
Whoa, whoa, whoa... Although I agree with Doc, I wouldn't use that tactic on UGs or BBWs what so ever. In the article, the DJ was being chased by a woman who had been use to being in the drivers seat. Being dumped for the first time by a DJ has sent her into "Bizarro World." In this case, acting like a AFC would turn her off because that is the kind of guy she is use to and in her past behavior, she then dumped the AFC.

Now for UGs and BBWs, how often have they been courted by a AFC (or by anyone for that matter)? Leading them on as if you were interested would cause them to become more attracted to you. Why wouldn't they, you are giving them tons of attention...

So if you are being chased my the "Hound of the Baskervilles", I suggest you just tell them that you aren't interested and move on. They are similar to AFCs in that they are accustomed to being dumped because they are so clingy like AFCs.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa... Although I agree with Doc, I wouldn't use that tactic on UGs or BBWs what so ever. In the article, the DJ was being chased by a woman who had been use to being in the drivers seat. Being dumped for the first time by a DJ has sent her into "Bizarro World." In this case, acting like a AFC would turn her off because that is the kind of guy she is use to and in her past behavior, she then dumped the AFC.

Exactly - Francisco has it right - Fvck leading her on - just tell her she is not the kinda person your interested in. Just be nice about it - tell her you'd like to hang out with her - even ugly chicks have hot friends.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Doc Love Says: Go AFC on her ass!

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Now for UGs and BBWs, how often have they been courted by a AFC (or by anyone for that matter)? Leading them on as if you were interested would cause them to become more attracted to you. Why wouldn't they, you are giving them tons of attention...

I agree fat-ugly women will date AFC's because AFC's is all they can get.

phloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Doc Loves advice was mainly directed towards reallty hot women who are very rarely rejected.

I think his advice is pretty lame though. Acting like some kind of super AFC would cost a lot of money for one. Second, I think it might damage your self esteem because you would feel like an idiot doing it.

Overall, I don't think having a hot woman pursuing you would be a big problem. Think of the potential social proof.

BvrEngr2006

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Phloyd on this one... I could never knowingly act like an AFC regardless of the reason. And unless the chic is a psychotic stalker I wouldn't mind her chasing me either.

Also, I have noticed with my sister who is... odd... and definately AFC, and who is dating another AFC (guy wouldn't Goddamn stop calling the house when she was on vacation), that she is very attracted to him and will hang out with him whenever he gives her the chance.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
depends

somes girls actually go 4 the good guy sensitive ,lubb dubby crap,so it might back-fire she just might think a dj 's turning ova a new leaf just 4 her>i repell *****es the old-fashioned ......AVOIDING:D they get it real quick.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BGMan
I would rather use a woman i didn't want to get one that i did. Being friends with a girl is a good way to make the girl you want interested and jealous. Let them meet or at least see each other and just watch what happens.

But i do agree. Being an AFC is a good way to get rid of a girl. she will hate you for being a nice sensitive guy. But it only works on above average girls. If you AFC a fat ass depressive girl you will NEVER be able to get rid of her.

Even just commenting on your problems is a good way to get a girl to call you insecure. Don't ever expect a woman to give a ****en **** about your situation or anything. The moment you show any sign of weekness you will be marked an AFC.

for the newbies.

Just remember if you do like her, don't ever tell her anything about you. Let her try her best to find that crap out . Find ways to show her the type of guy you are, but don't ever talk about yourself. she is a woman let her be a sneak, she will be happy when you let her. There is nothing more amusing then watching a woman try to milk you for information about yourself. It drives them crazy

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comedy article?

I found the article rather funny, but it just might work with a gal like the one he described in it.

One would have to really be purged of every last vestige of chump behavior to do that without danger.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Go afc on her ass?

oh, sorry I thought this thread was about anal sex.
lol.. AFC = ANAL FVCK CHICK.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just remembered that i once sent a girl an ecard with flying bees that turned into a heart. The bees scared her and she thought it was disturbing. L) She told me on the date that she hated bees and i used it. That girl never talked to me again.

Igor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Baaaaah, I just read this. Unbelievably sad...

Guys, the rule is: Never date or sleep with the ex. This rule exists for a reason, and you should all follow it. And you should definitely adhere to it if the woman in question is a manipulating, control-obsessed psycho that you're still attracted to! Basically, what he's suggesting is that he just gives in, lets her have her revenge and be done with it. What if she has something worse planned than just "fück him once and dump him"? Never, ever, deal with psychos.

Doc Love seemed questionable to me before this, but he lost all my respect on this one...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Igor
Baaaaah, I just read this. Unbelievably sad...

Guys, the rule is: Never date or sleep with the ex. This rule exists for a reason, and you should all follow it. And you should definitely adhere to it if the woman in question is a manipulating, control-obsessed psycho that you're still attracted to! Basically, what he's suggesting is that he just gives in, lets her have her revenge and be done with it. What if she has something worse planned than just "fück him once and dump him"? Never, ever, deal with psychos.

Doc Love seemed questionable to me before this, but he lost all my respect on this one...
I agree that you should never date a psycho chick, especially an ex. You broke up with her for a reason and what are the chances of her changing if she is psycho?

But I agree with Doc for only this specific instance. The guy was trying to get rid of a psycho who eats AFCs for lunch, it's her MO. A DJ could never fall for that and that is what she was attracted to. In changing his methods into AFC mode, she would get bored with, she should loose interest and move on.

As for BBWs and UGs, this would definitely not work. If anything, Doc should have made that more clear in his article.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... interesting bunch of responses here.

Francesco and Dust 2 Dust:
The AFC Brush-Off would probably not work as well for warpigs, but I do think that eventually even they will get sick of the supplication and so forth. When it's said that ugly chicks can only get AFC's, and put up with it, that's only partially true. They're not actually happy with AFC's and will cheat on them in a second. How many fat chicks do you know who are extra slutty?

Igor:
Well, how else is he supposed to get rid of her?

Phloyd:
I agree that it should be done in a manner which saves you $$$. Sappy notes and poems don't cost that much, last time I checked. :) And as for feeling like an idiot, it's just one chick, and a chick he doesn't want, to boot.

BGMan

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think DOC is crazy to be honest!

I don't doubt his system but going AFC on a girl is a violation of being a DJ. I think if you are a true DJ, you don't need to start going against your DJ ways to get rid of a girl. Thats like saying hey I don't hit women but you do to make them hate you!

M.A.C.

apvcovenman_79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt ala Casanova
I think DOC is crazy to be honest!

I don't doubt his system but going AFC on a girl is a violation of being a DJ. I think if you are a true DJ, you don't need to start going against your DJ ways to get rid of a girl. Thats like saying hey I don't hit women but you do to make them hate you!

M.A.C.
exactly ....doc love contradicts himself by saying that a man should be consistent.... with that advice ....you turn into a complete idiot ....you can use this HB to show other women how desireable you are=The Art of Seduction

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... interesting bunch of responses here.

Francesco and Dust 2 Dust:
The AFC Brush-Off would probably not work as well for warpigs, but I do think that eventually even they will get sick of the supplication and so forth. When it's said that ugly chicks can only get AFC's, and put up with it, that's only partially true. They're not actually happy with AFC's and will cheat on them in a second. How many fat chicks do you know who are extra slutty?

When I was single I could meet uninhibited BBWs without even trying. It was if they were flinging themselves at anyone. Heaven forbid that a DJ shows them any interest. I met one who owned a VERY lucrative business and would have made me a partner in it. I don't need to make my fortunes that way.

Here's a test if you are willing to take it. Pick a BBW or UG that has little of a social life. Approach her as a DJ and get her attracted to you such like the guy in Doc's article. Then start becoming a AFC. The odds are that she will accept it with little disdain. Willing to try it?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by apvcovenman_79
exactly ....doc love contradicts himself by saying that a man should be consistent.... with that advice ....you turn into a complete idiot ....you can use this HB to show other women how desireable you are=The Art of Seduction
Do you guys realize that this woman is a psycho???!!! She has MAJOR compulsive issues and you would want to keep her around to attract other women? Would other women approach you with this woman glaring over your shoulder?

Doc's system says that a good woman is giving, flexible and has integrity. This woman has none of these traits. The guy should be a challenge, confident and in control. His advice to get rid of this psycho is to become less of a challenge and appear to lessen your confidence level. Only a DJ in which has control over himself could pull this off without succumbing to the AFC dark side.

Some of you guys sound as if you think that every HB is worth having around for whatever purpose you need. Being dependent on having one around that is psycho is just as self defeating as saying that you need to drink to have the courage to talk to HBs. Both of them are crutches and DJs do not depend on crutches to keep or enhance their lifestyle.