Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Wear A Mask?

Do You Wear A Mask?

• Never

• Rarely, Only When Absolutely Necessary

• When It's "Required"/"Mandatory"

• A Majority of the Time when Outdoors

• Just About All of the Time When Outdoors

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I like the fact that you create plots then use to those plots as an evidence to support other plots.

Btw are you having more fun trolling me here or trolling redskin fan in the other thread? you know I have some kind of competition anxiety.
Funny, when I think you both are trolling the forum.

One a compulsive lier, who's trying to recruit virgins and some guys here who might be dim witted enough to believe his mgtow cult propaganda.

As for the other, well, im not to sure abt his motivations, how does he profit from it?

Is there anything profitable to earn by not wearing a mask?

All I can see are loses by not wearing one.

Maybe it's due to a lack of vitamins.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, when I think you both are trolling the forum.

One a compulsive lier, who's trying to recruit virgins and some guys here who might be dim witted enough to believe his mgtow cult propaganda.

As for the other, well, im not to sure abt his motivations, how does he profit from it?

Is there anything profitable to earn by not wearing a mask?

All I can see are loses by not wearing one.

Maybe it's due to a lack of vitamins.
Sure spaz please tell us more about these agents coming here to manipulate and lie in order to recruit users into their cults.

Did you happen to notice particular tattoos or badges so we can recognize them better?

Listen we take your reports very seriously, infact two men dressed in white clothes will come and get you a special jacket that protects you from the mind control skills of those cultists, just do what they say and follow them on the van with the big red cross and the lights on the roof.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sure spaz please tell us more about these agents coming here to manipulate and lie in order to recruit users into their cults.

Did you happen to notice particular tattoos or badges so we can recognize them better?

Listen we take your reports very seriously, infact two men dressed in white clothes will come and get you a special jacket that protects you from the mind control skills of those cultists, just do what they say and follow them on the van with the big red cross and the lights on the roof.
You're got a good imagination going on there buddy, no wonder you enjoy talking abt mgtow.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russians don't