Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Want Me To Fight With My Boyfriend?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some weird people post on these forums. You didn't smash her?

Your kissing this broad while she is sucking her boyfriends ****? How does his **** taste. This girl is a double **** clutcher and your over here treating her like a Usher song (Kissing her and making sure she is warm). You claim she is innocent but she is messing with you while she has a boyfriend. This girl is a skank.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Some weird people post on these forums. You didn't smash her?

Your kissing this broad while she is sucking her boyfriends ****? How does his **** taste. This girl is a double **** clutcher and your over here treating her like a Usher song (Kissing her and making sure she is warm). You claim she is innocent but she is messing with you while she has a boyfriend. This girl is a skank.
I asked her how often she sucks his ****, she said not that often because his *** makes her throw up. I don't believe that **** either but today was our first official date. She is like one of those girls that come here from a foreign country and still has that "no f****ing on the first/second date".

She did keep mentioning that she has a boyfriend and how bad he treats her. She told me to wait, I think she wants him to break up with her cuz she can't seem to do it. She told me that fool cries when she tries to break up with him....

I will go out on a few more dates and I will bring protection along the next time. If it's no go then I'm out. A couple things I noticed are she showed extreme high interest, avoid the boyfriend talk, and grabbed the check and offered to pay.

I feel like I'm there to provide her what her man can't. It's cool as long as I get to smash. I'll be out whether I get it in or not after a few more dates. This is not your typical girls in America where they spread after the first date lol. If you can do that, props go out to you. :)

P.S For a first date, I feel that I have accomplished a lot. Like I said, I'm the first guy she's gone out with other than her 7yr boyfriend. I forgot to ask her how often do they do it on the weekend.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE...!!

My ex went over my house and asked to go out to talk somewhere private. We went out and talked. She started crying and her whole body shook like she had a spazm. She cried a lot saying why did I dump her. I told her because of her b**chy and controlling personality and I aint gonna take that sh*t any more. Not to mention how she talk down on me saying I'm ugly and can't get any girls. Not only I broke up with her but went out and slept with a girl with boyfriend of 7 yrs. I c*mmed on her twice and touched her whereever I wanted. It was our first date too. I feel like if I had gone out more with this girl, I woulda get some. But now my girl is crawling back to me, I feel like I don't wanna do this anymore.

She didn't stop crying for 2 hours. Nonstop crying. During our conversation, her whole personality changed. She doesn't yell, scream or *****y anymore. She was sincere and submissive. She reminded me where we first kissed and what we did together. She apologized for being b**tchy and controlling, but deep down she doesn't want to seem weak if she doesn't act b**tchy and controlling. After some guys at work knew she broke up with me, they asked her out, she said she rejected them. She couldn't do anything but had me on her mind. She would drive to this park every night and sit there and cry by herself.

She made it that I had f*cking tears coming out of my eyes. I have never seen her break down like I did today. I wrapped her around my arm and wiped her tears. She said a lot of time I need to sit her down and talk to her or else she will think I'm just playing with her, which is true in most cases, I'm a humble person who jokes around a lot.

At the end of the conversation, she asked me if I went to my first day of school, I told her I skipped. She asked why, I said I went out. She asked why, tell me, I promise I won't get mad. I said the girl from work and I went out to eat breakfast. She started breaking down into tears and her body shook. After a while I was able to calm her down. Now we're back together but she lost 7lbs and can't to sleep these couple days.

I'm thinking telling the girl at work that I'm back with my girl and that we should just stay friends or not say anything but act like co-workers. What do you guys think I should do?

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, maybe give your ex another chance but if things slip back to the way they used to be (as they generally do) then get out of there.

If you like the girl at work then maybe say something like, "Look I really like you but I'm getting back together with my gf, she needs me at the moment and so I said I'd give her a chance, I hope you understand"

....I think anyway, well you wanna keep on good terms with her in case things go sour with your gf and you want to go back to this girl. I think be saying what I mentioned, you're saying yeah I like you I'm still interested, but I'm unavailable. Saying "I hope you understand" I think is better wording as it pulls on strings of empathy, encouraging her to look it from the awkward situation you've found yourself in but it's also saying 'look this is how it is'.
I think if you wanna keep her in your back pocket then you've gotta give her a little something, like saying you like her, so it's easier to take the hit of being rejected or can help disguise the fact that you messed her around...which is how she'll see it, even if you didn't mean to.

But also consider not going back to your gf and pursuing this new girl.

P

perseverance

I'd steer clear of both girls. One sounds like a mental patient that had a bad day with her medication and the other sounds like a low class slvt. Neither girl sound pleasing in all honesty.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I'm starting to get bored of this girl with boyfriend of 7 yrs now. It's been 2 dates and I haven't hit it down there yet. If I hang in there for a lil longer then I should get some, but I feel like I'm wasting my time. I don't think there's anything left of her for me to be interested in. She lets me touch her and c** on her. I got work and school to focus on, and I have been missing assignments cuz of her, lol.

*goes back to girlfriend*. :)

idk575

Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags dude, get outta there before before you're in WAY too deep

DrPhysique

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you were ****ting were you ate in the first place, but I hope it works out with your girlfriend.

P

perseverance

DrPhysique said:
I don't know why you were ****ting were you ate in the first place, but I hope it works out with your girlfriend.
Because most men see a hot woman and succumb to her.

Women really are man's greatest weakness. As soon as a man knows he can tap a woman he wants to tap all rationality goes out of the window.

If it wasn't human instinct it would be pathetic, well it is pathetic, but you know what I mean.