Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Want Me To Fight With My Boyfriend?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl at work gave me her number. It was late, and I was bored so I called her up just to neg her for no reason. Then she told me her boyfriend was yelling at her cuz some dude helped use a public phone. I told her Wow, how old is he again? 10 or 35? She said 35. I said your boyfriend is weird, haha. She said yeah... Are you trying to get me to fight with my boyfriend?

I replied to her. No, it's between you and your boyfriend. I can't tell you what you should do.

She said she don't wanna fight with him, eventhough he's wrong.

I don't know if I handled this correctly?

Tomorrow, she will meet me in my car after work, which is midnight. What can I do to go in for a kiss? She knows what my intentions are too. I have tried to kiss her on the cheek but she playfully pushes me away while laughing, cuz of her boyfriend of 7 years. If I can't land one on the cheek, how the hell can I land it on her lips. Eventhough we havent even hung out during the day, we have met up in my car after work about 3 times now. I don't know if I should go for a kiss on the lips, but since she seems playful, I thought I'd give it a try. Lol. The worst that could happen is a slap and her kicking my door down. Haha. Any advice guys?

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
The worst that could happen is her psycho boyfriend ****ing axe murdering you.

Think about it, just sayin... maybe find some play elsewhere?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I aint scare of the boyfriend. He only come visit on Sundays. Just tell me how I go about landing that kiss. Not my fault if she cheats, it's the boyfriend's.

Anyway, I have tried the "pointing at something so she turns and go in for the kiss", but she didn't fall for it. Haha. What else can I do guys?

Tovansky

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, I agree with you man. worst thing is just a slap on the cheek, but if you say that she is playful you might **** her soon enough. I think if she knows your intention, and she doesn't go away, then she still likes you.

As for me, usually I do this: I kiss the woman on the cheek, then using a little bit of gentle push on her other cheek with my hands, I moved her lips to my lips. then make out! that's if the woman doesn't want to make out in the get go, which are usually rare for me, but it happened. So, yea, try this one.

I don't think we can use any kind of seductive words or anything like that...

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the way i steal kisses is i make a gesture that im going to remove somethin above one of her eyes. as i approach to wipe her between he eyelashes and eyebrows ...her natura instinct is to close her eyes..as soon she closes her eyes you go in for the.kill.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her to meet me at so and so place again, but she said she can't because her cousin is riding with her to work. I told her to drop off her cousin and come meet me at so and so.

Work was over, half an hour later, she texted me asking if I wanted to meet her at so and so while I was getting gas and about to head home because I thought she was going to go home and change and such, but she quickly dropped her cousin off and came straight to so and so and waited for me....

I picked her up and we went bowling. I kissed her on the cheek and got close enough to smell her neck and tickled her. She loved every second of it. I even let her know I'm staring down her shirt, she smiled.

We got tired and went drive back. I took her to this dark parking lot and we just talked while I kept trying to kiss her. She pushed me away everytime but they weren't full force kiss, so apparently she wanted some, so I gave it to her.

I told her if I guess what color bra she's wearing then she owes me a kiss on the lips, she said no, so I said cheek. She said ok, I guessed it right and she wouldn't let me. She said she owes me one. The reason I said cheek cuz I was going to kiss her on the lips anyway, haha.

What do you guys think? Will she cheat on her boyfriend of 7 yrs if I keep this up? :)

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
We got tired and went drive back. I took her to this dark parking lot and we just talked while I kept trying to kiss her. She pushed me away everytime but they weren't full force kiss, so apparently she wanted some, so I gave it to her.

I told her if I guess what color bra she's wearing then she owes me a kiss on the lips, she said no, so I said cheek. She said ok, I guessed it right and she wouldn't let me. She said she owes me one. The reason I said cheek cuz I was going to kiss her on the lips anyway, haha.

What do you guys think? Will she cheat on her boyfriend of 7 yrs if I keep this up? :)
Two things. You need to build up more comfort with her using kino before you kiss her.

The second thing, don't negotiate with her. Don't ask to kiss her on the lips, don't re-negociate for a kiss on the cheek. Just go for it.

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyfriend of seven years. Do you really want to be that guy?

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
WorkingDJ said:
Boyfriend of seven years. Do you really want to be that guy?

I second that, if she is willing to cheat after 7 years then she's not worth your effort bro.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met up with her today at night. I touched her like crazy. I kissed her on the lips a couple times, she didn't push me away. She lightly hit me and said why did I do that while smiling. I think I'm in. Haha. I just need to keep my game up and I should get her into my room. What do you guys think?

She told me her family and boyfriend schedule, as to what time they will go to work and will be home... I have a feeling she wants me to go come to her house when no one is home. Do you guys think so? :)

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh negro. Family schedule... for real? So unimportant for you to know. She's gonna cheat. Have fun with the drama.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hit n run.

make sure you run really quickly.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam, I wanna hit her up and hang out but I can't fall for the AFC crap. Haha. She's willing to skip school next week and come out with me for a day. I guess I can wait. The next time we meet up, I'm going to make an excuse to come over her place when no one is home.

Probably something like... "Hey, I just bought an action movie, we should watch it together at your place"

I don't know if that's good enough or not. I want to make it sound like we're just gonna watch movies. You know girls these days don't wanna be labeled as ***** eventhough they all want it just as bad as we do. Haha.

topcat2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't blame you for hitting it. But don't get sucked in by the *****. I've learned that lesson the hard way.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job with this girl! A lot of guys are giving you sh!t cus she's been with her man for 7 years, but the way I see it, it's all fair game until she's married.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
We met up after work and this time we drove near her place. We stayed somewhere near her house, like 5 minutes away and it was dark too. As usual, I touched her, and kissed her.

This time, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips for a good 3-4 minutes. I think I kissed her on the lips a total of 15+ times. Each kiss lasted about 2-3 minutes. I know because she counted, haha. She later told me how many times we kissed. During after every kiss, I opened my eyes and looked at her, she had this puppy look after every kiss. Not sure what that means...

I officially think she's tired of her boyfriend of 7 yrs. I asked her I should come over to her place sometimes, she said no no, her cousin's mom is always home. I'm still not convinced she can't sneak me in! I guess I just need to work on my game better to convince her to sneak me in her room.

Normally, this is where I stop gaming this girl, because I feel like I have achieved something none of the guys at work could achieve. I have won the competition. For some reason, I would like to take her out and date her for fun. Is that weird?

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
IamJosan said:
Good job with this girl! A lot of guys are giving you sh!t cus she's been with her man for 7 years, but the way I see it, it's all fair game until she's married.
I agree. Hehe...

As for you, sozzz, just enjoy it. Just don't fall for her. Treat it like a game. I have a feeling that's how she's treating it.

Had a fling with a girl once who was kinda like this.

Don't turn it into anything serious. Don't try to be the next boyfriend. Just play with it and don't get caught by the other guy.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ken chang said:
I agree. Hehe...

As for you, sozzz, just enjoy it. Just don't fall for her. Treat it like a game. I have a feeling that's how she's treating it.

Had a fling with a girl once who was kinda like this.

Don't turn it into anything serious. Don't try to be the next boyfriend. Just play with it and don't get caught by the other guy.
What if she does decide to break up with her boyfriend and make me the next boyfriend? How am I supposed to talk my way out of that? She skipping school for a day this week to go out with me. I have planned where I'm going to take her and what I will do to her during the date, hehe.

I'm still amazed as to how I made all this crap happen. BUWHAHAHA!! All the credit goes to all of you guys on this site. I have learned a lot. I sometimes go back to my first post and read the stuff I posted. Look where I am now, I feel like I have changed a lot. My game has improved ALOT!! :yes: :) :cool:

I know I still have a lot to learn. I will never stop learning! :)

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE!!....

Took her out and then went to eat. Flirted throughout late dinner. I told her I wanna sleep over, she said yes, eventhough her uncle and aunt are home. She snuck me in.

I told her lets watch a movie. She turned it on, and all I cared about was my best friend. We kissed and I slowly caressed her body while kissing her everywhere, except the puzzi. She got tired and went to bed, while i was up the whole time watching the movie and making sure she's warm. I know she's pretending to be asleep to see what I would do, I caressed forehead and put a blanket over her while kissing her.

Later, she woke up and we made out again. This time I took off her bra and start sucking and nippling on them smooth azz nibbles. After several minutes, somebody called so I let her answer. When she was done, I asked her if she swallows, she says no. She only sucked his dong a couple times because the cuum makes her throw up. I asked her then where does her boyfriend let his load go, she said on her belly.

After that, we started making out again, this time I took off my pants and boxers. I took her shirt and bra off. Started sucking on the nibbles while she stroked my best friend. I asked her if she wanna see me blow a load she yes it's up to me. I blew my load on her belly. First, her belly was minor wet, then several seconds later, her belly was filled with my load. She said "JEEZ, that's ALOT!". I laughed and kissed, she leaned foward and kissed me while keep staring at me with a smile on her face.

I know I'm supposed to go for the sacred cave, but I think this girl is mad traditional and doesn't know much for a 29 yr old. She doesn't even know how to kiss before she met me. Now, she tries to imitate my kissing techniques. Throughout the night, all she did was tell me all the negative stories or habits about her boyfriend... She never mentioned one good thing about him..

P.S I think she might break up with her boyfriend and make me the next boyfriend. She told me to not fall in love with her. I told her it's ok to like me but don't fall in love with me. She said ok. I said whoever falls in love first loses. She said ok while laughing.