"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Do you think "women" that take pictures posed w/ the neck hidden by head orientation and wear turtleneck shirts are actually trannies trying to pass?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:


I've been noticing that women that take pictures with this pose and that wear turtlenecks seem to have a face that could be that of a man. :eek: :eek:

On a side note, I've seen women like this also have children, so obviously my theory would have to mean that these trannies are adopting children to further the ruse. I haven't cracked that part yet though.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
I was looking at a "chat for big money" (LOL) site last night. There was quite a few pics of gals posing that way. I never realized they could be hiding their adams apple. They can get surgery to change that now too. I just thought they found a pose to be more interesting, glad you mentioned that! :oops:

I hope I don't accidentally find a T...may have to practice the Dundee Crotch Grab lol...but I'd probably get 5 years in lockup for that if they're offended. Esp. in a Lib state.
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
I’ve been to Thailand so I’ve got some experience spotting the ladyboys. It’s hard as the surgery is getting pretty good and they can even filet your penis in half and make it a functioning vagina. So you may never know.

I have noticed a lot more T’s on dating apps and most are honest and have it in their profile, but some don’t. When in doubt, don’t pull it out!
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
I was reading the comments section of that article and there is several hundred comments calling the guy a creep for wanting a “mildly submissive woman”. He’s 57 and out of shape. George Clooney is around the same age and if he requested a submissive woman, there would be women fist fighting each other for the opportunity to fill that spot. Never let your body go to sh1t.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Those same women calling him a creep are 4to9ers who demand a 6'6 social leader with a six figure income. :rofl:
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Top