Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think "women" that take pictures posed w/ the neck hidden by head orientation and wear turtleneck shirts are actually trannies trying to pass?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

I've been noticing that women that take pictures with this pose and that wear turtlenecks seem to have a face that could be that of a man. :eek: :eek:

On a side note, I've seen women like this also have children, so obviously my theory would have to mean that these trannies are adopting children to further the ruse. I haven't cracked that part yet though.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at a "chat for big money" (LOL) site last night. There was quite a few pics of gals posing that way. I never realized they could be hiding their adams apple. They can get surgery to change that now too. I just thought they found a pose to be more interesting, glad you mentioned that! :oops:

I hope I don't accidentally find a T...may have to practice the Dundee Crotch Grab lol...but I'd probably get 5 years in lockup for that if they're offended. Esp. in a Lib state.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been to Thailand so I’ve got some experience spotting the ladyboys. It’s hard as the surgery is getting pretty good and they can even filet your penis in half and make it a functioning vagina. So you may never know.

I have noticed a lot more T’s on dating apps and most are honest and have it in their profile, but some don’t. When in doubt, don’t pull it out!

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading the comments section of that article and there is several hundred comments calling the guy a creep for wanting a “mildly submissive woman”. He’s 57 and out of shape. George Clooney is around the same age and if he requested a submissive woman, there would be women fist fighting each other for the opportunity to fill that spot. Never let your body go to sh1t.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those same women calling him a creep are 4to9ers who demand a 6'6 social leader with a six figure income. :rofl:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score