Do you think with the bad job market coming back, chicks will be more interested in good Beta providers?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt it. The beta provider archetype fell out of fashion in the 1970s. If the recessionary period of the late 2000s/early 2010s didn't boost beta males, then I doubt the beta male will make a big return in 2024.

The only exception I might be able to see to that is the more affluent, sugar daddy type beta on Seeking and similar platforms.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on how bad the economy gets yes. Gen-Z women(and men) are some of the laziest and most entitled who don't want to work.
We are still dealing with a food shortage while a recession for now has been adverted
The rise of of housing, rent, gas, and food is gonna be nuts by decades end
People have to understand when gas hits $10 (which it nearly did in California 2 years ago) and people are getting laid off due to AI in 5 years. All that talk that women are doing now will go out the window, some of us are old to remember 2008 crash multiply that by 100 and that's what will get in starting 2025

Make no mistakes though if you're struggling with dating now you will struggle even worse if shyt hits the fan.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on how bad the economy gets yes. Gen-Z women(and men) are some of the laziest and most entitled who don't want to work.
We are still dealing with a food shortage while a recession for now has been adverted
The rise of of housing, rent, gas, and food is gonna be nuts by decades end
People have to understand when gas hits $10 (which it nearly did in California 2 years ago) and people are getting laid off due to AI in 5 years. All that talk that women are doing now will go out the window, some of us are old to remember 2008 crash multiply that by 100 and that's what will get in starting 2025

Make no mistakes though if you're struggling with dating now you will struggle even worse if shyt hits the fan.
Not if you got your **** together career wise

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, anything to set yourself apart from a Vaping, brain-dead, dead beat, NPC with a Broccoli fade is advantageous.

corrector

Banned
Reaction score
It just changes the face of the 1% from chad-tier guys to elite super rich guys (ie many of whom incidentally are chad-tier). Everybody is affected by a bad job market.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Zoomer's cries about finding work is making me think that chicks like her could be pliable to submit to a Beta with a steady paycheck.
"This is the most humbling I've ever felt. All I want to be is a tik-toker. But I can't be delusional anymore. I graduated with 2 degrees, Communication & Acting".

Her video explains everything. I wouldn't bring my dog along if I was handing out resume's. I wouldn't wear some frumpy pants and a frumpy coat either. I'd also recommend some make-up. Instead of making a video about why she would be a good person to hire, she makes a video showing me why I would never hire her.

Her age group has a horrible reputation when it comes to work ethic, entitlement, and social skills. It must be pretty bad when a Gen Z actually hands out resume's in person.

Maybe Onlyfans is hiring?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This is the most humbling I've ever felt. All I want to be is a tik-toker. But I can't be delusional anymore. I graduated with 2 degrees, Communication & Acting".

Her video explains everything. I wouldn't bring my dog along if I was handing out resume's. I wouldn't wear some frumpy pants and a frumpy coat either. I'd also recommend some make-up. Instead of making a video about why she would be a good person to hire, she makes a video showing me why I would never hire her.

Her age group has a horrible reputation when it comes to work ethic, entitlement, and social skills. It must be pretty bad when a Gen Z actually hands out resume's in person.

Maybe Onlyfans is hiring?
She is cute lol

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No because the new job market will likely benefit women more than men. I think employers rather hire women as they tend to be more submissive than most guys and they take jobs more seriously. Females value stability more than men and employers also value stable emoloyees. Females make better slaves for capitalism to feed off so we will see more women trying to find stable provider guys but u think we will see fewer if those guys around instead most guys even if they have stable jobs will still be insecure and that will cause the woman to feel insecure and it will become a toxic relationship.

As a guy the correct strategy is tell women the job market and the mainstream will give them little and so they should submit to your leadership and you will help them navigate the tough new world.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
graduated with 2 degrees, Communication & Acting".
There's not a lot that a person can do with those 2 specific degrees. The majority of the roles she could get would be sales roles. Sales roles tend to go those with liberal arts/social sciences type degrees, alongside some Business majors.

A bachelor's degree in Communication will prepare a person for either Sales or Marketing roles. In Marketing, a candidate with a Communication degree is competing for roles with those with a BA in Business with a Marketing focus who had more Marketing-specific classes. A Communication degree doesn't really compare well to a Marketing degree. Marketing covers a broad range of roles though, so a Communication major could be competitive for certain Public Relations roles or advertising agency roles.

A lot of liberal arts/social science undergrad major end up in graduate school, often getting an Master's in Business Administration (MBA) or a JD degree to practice. Going the MBA or JD route is not a route I recommend for women from a lifestyle point of view.

Getting an MBA/JD ends up making a woman far more careerist and less datable. From a quality of life perspective, a woman is better off making employment work with her BA in a liberal arts/social science discipline and remaining more dateable. If she remains more dateable and has standards, she might be able to get a decent lower stress white collar job that will give her enough time to raise children and be attentive to a husband.

The lifestyle of a careerist woman is not a good lifestyle.

I agree with this.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think employers rather hire women as they tend to be more submissive than most guys and they take jobs more seriously. Females value stability more than men and employers also value stable emoloyees. Females make better slaves for capitalism to feed off so we will see more women trying to find stable provider guys but u think we will see fewer if those guys around instead most guys even if they have stable jobs will still be insecure and that will cause the woman to feel insecure and it will become a toxic relationship.
This reminds of an article about why employers are super-gung-ho for giving their chick employees birth control, abortions, etc.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Zoomer's cries about finding work is making me think that chicks like her could be pliable to submit to a Beta with a steady paycheck.
the recessionary period of the late 2000s/early 2010s
Brett Cooper did an episode about this woman and the NY Post article posted.

I don't understand why this Zoomer is complaining. There were plenty of Millennials who graduated and job searched in 2008-2011 in a weaker economy with higher unemployment. I was one of them. It was brutal.

The USA has 2 failed generations going right now, Millennials and Gen Z.