Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think we're in an era of big beards?

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
A classic never goes out of style. Clean-shaven is the way to go. Just don't get all metro and start shaving your chest like all these girly men today.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I read some research recently that said that women tend to think men with beards are more masculine, and more honest. I thought that was interesting because a woman once told me that she didn't trust a guy with facial hair, because she thought it meant he was hiding something. And to some extent it's true, I'm sure some guys grow beards because there's something about their face they don't like. Not all guys I'm sure, but some.
I think it depends on the age and type of woman too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A classic never goes out of style. Clean-shaven is the way to go.
Research suggests women find clean shaven men the least attractive.
I'm sure it depends on whether or not the guy has a good face though.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I speak about the negatives of beards, I’m thinking of these great big beards that could house a family of four. I would say that short-ish, well-trimmed beards seem usually very flattering to men. I get the feeling that women tend to be polarized on the subject of beards. They either like them or not.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the c8. Base models that should cost 65k new dealers are selling low miles used fir 105k!!! New ones 115k due to dealer mark up.

C8 an amazing car and bang for the buck as normal price. The interior is kinda crappy though.

I personally would rather have a c7 and just make it a bit faster.
Cannot afford that amount of money for a car. Hope you enjoy yours though.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beards and 'staches only work if you can grow a good one.

Patchy, sparse, light colored beards, neckbeards....Not a good look.

If you have the staying power to let it grow for 90 days, then give it a try....But better not have any job interviews or First dates you care about in that time. I think I was 30 before I really had good facial hair...It seemed to coincide with my Male pattern baldness...

Last edited: