MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
“Pick Me Girl” — The New Term Being Used to Shame Women
It’s not OK, and we need to stop it
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
about 40/60. 40% boost, 60 percent cut, and crab.Men (excluding simps/soyboys who i don't count as real men) boost each other up while women have a crabs in a bucket mentality.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Always consider source...![]()
“Pick Me Girl” — The New Term Being Used to Shame Women
It’s not OK, and we need to stop itmedium.com
perfect, exactly as you tell it. these are the exact guys I have had issues with. it's best to eliminate them from the environment.this is the issue with other dudes. If a guy is doing well and visually peacocks and is clearly rp, I want nothing to do with him socially. He’s doing this to alpha you, and as a married man, or just a man in general, these guys are a threat and not to be trusted.
I wouldn’t say I’d say he has a small ck, I just want nothing to do with him. Why? Zero gain. He’s set himself up deliberately to present a me first persona.
issue is, when I meet these wannabe alphas, it’s going to come to blows. You have one way to meet them: beta who submits, or enemy. These guys I’ve met and they try macking you, and you either get cuvked or you fight and tell them to f off
I’m not aggressive socially. I want to win allies and friends. These guys just can go f themselves. They lose in long term