Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think this waitress would be a high-maintenance wife?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ok so that was a bad shift for her and she made $520, if she works 5 days a week that’s $2600 avg 52weeks in a year that’s the equivalent of $145k a year and you know that they don’t claim 50% of their cash tips, so not taxes. And that’s a bad shift.

Crimea river

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who would've thought that an upper middle class curvy blonde haired white girl would have a bad attitude.
Color me shocked.

Wait until she's about 35 and then see how things go for her. She will either settle for a husband and a boyfriend, or carry this same entitled attitude towards men and wonder "where all the good men have gone". Maybe both, who knows?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This tip madness is one of the reasons for which Im cutting eating out.

It's the owner of the place that should provide decent salaries not customers being taxes over their purchase in the restaurant.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How msny filters is she using?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a brand, Hooters is declining. They haven't innovated as well as some of their breastaurant competitors. That impacts the customer base and the ability for Hooters waitresses to earn good tips.

Twin Peaks has been taking market share from it for the past decade. There are also some other breastaurants taking market share from Hooters too. Twin Peaks is the largest competitor but far from the only one.

Hooters still has the most locations in the USA of any of the breastaurants so it is still relevant.

Unfortunately, the woman from @MatureDJ 's original post died in December 2022. She was never a wife.

In general, Hooters women still do well in tips.

I also did another thread about a different Hooters waitress and whether or not she'd make a desirable girlfriend.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All law students here work at breastaurants, it's the foremost occupation for vapid materialistic women. :cool:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All law students here work at breastaurants, it's the foremost occupation for vapid materialistic women. :cool:
I don't blame vapid materialistic women as much as I blame thirsty simps who go to these types of establishments and leave massive tips.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't blame vapid materialistic women as much as I blame thirsty simps who go to these types of establishments and leave massive tips.
That makes it kind of a no-brainer occupation for busty girls, doesn't it?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been to Hooters but, hypothetically speaking, if I did go, and they gave me an A-cup waitress, not only would I not tip, I'd be demanding a discount on the food/drinks. Like WTF?? Talk about bait and switch!
The first Hooters was in Clearwater, Florida. I went to school in Tampa in the 90s. The original restaurant was great. They probably had no idea how successful they would be as a chain, and the only way to be able to have them everywhere was to have lower standards.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first Hooters was in Clearwater, Florida. I went to school in Tampa in the 90s. The original restaurant was great. They probably had no idea how successful they would be as a chain, and the only way to be able to have them everywhere was to have lower standards.
I remember going to a Hooter's with an old work colleague of mine, and we couldn't believe how fat all the waitresses were. :down:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score