Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think this lad with a bright future (literally) will have problems getting women?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got any particular authors or texts you can point to? I am always very interested in reading things that show how wrong we are when we think we or our current society are somehow special, as if humans aren't humans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ars_Amatoria

Here is your 2 millenia old dj bible.

Don’t forget the races, those noble stallions: the Circus holds room for a vast obliging crowd. No need here for fingers to give secret messages, nor a nod of the head to tell you she accepts: You can sit by your lady: nothing’s forbidden, press your thigh to hers, as you can do, all the time: and it’s good the rows force you close, even if you don’t like it, since the girl is touched through the rules of the place. Now find your reason for friendly conversation, and first of all engage in casual talk.

Seems like a kyno setup to me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really interesting, I had never heard of that before. I like the bit about "letting her miss you - but not for long". Similar to advice given here, but actually more balanced. Also the advice to women: "being wary of false lovers " - watch out for those PUA types putting up a false front, ladies, lol. Also "trying young and older lovers", showing the wide age grout that women can attract.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really interesting, I had never heard of that before. I like the bit about "letting her miss you - but not for long". Similar to advice given here, but actually more balanced. Also the advice to women: "being wary of false lovers " - watch out for those PUA types putting up a false front, ladies, lol. Also "trying young and older lovers", showing the wide age grout that women can attract.
And if you think black friday catfights are a new phenomenon have a look at roman history, an emperor had to make a law to calm down the b1tches at some point.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the problem is that by definition, the father had succeeded and the mother felt satisfied, or else the nerdy kid would not have been born - so they don't see anything that needs to be taken care of. Sure, we here in our community understand this, but we are the elite at understanding this.
@zekko I think what he is saying is that the father married and impregnated the mother so if the son is like him he doesn't see any issue and the mother married and was impregnated by the father so she also doesn't see any issues. also bare in mind that the younger generations were raised by parents that viewed them as some type of gods so the chances that moms and dads think that anything could be wrong with little Johnny or Cindy is not very high. If you doubt the whole child gods thing just try to be critical of peoples kids in these trying times.
Well, maybe he'll go through a traumatic event(being rejected and laughed at by his dream woman for example) and get into the manosphere. Then they'll tell him to get a new haircut, fix the unibrow, learn some new social skills, etc etc.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ars_Amatoria

Here is your 2 millenia old dj bible.

Don’t forget the races, those noble stallions: the Circus holds room for a vast obliging crowd. No need here for fingers to give secret messages, nor a nod of the head to tell you she accepts: You can sit by your lady: nothing’s forbidden, press your thigh to hers, as you can do, all the time: and it’s good the rows force you close, even if you don’t like it, since the girl is touched through the rules of the place. Now find your reason for friendly conversation, and first of all engage in casual talk.

Seems like a kyno setup to me.
This stuff has been around for years. That's actually really cool. I'll have to give that a look

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not following you. What does any of that have to do with the kid having a unibrow? They should have taken steps to correct that, just like a parent would get a kid braces or whatnot.
Braces are always considered because teeth are supposed to be straight. Eyebrows don't have to be separated. Maybe they consider an eyebrow procedure to be a fluffy cosmetic one, whereas braces is like straightening someone's non-straight back.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Braces are always considered because teeth are supposed to be straight. Eyebrows don't have to be separated. Maybe they consider an eyebrow procedure to be a fluffy cosmetic one, whereas braces is like straightening someone's non-straight back.
I had a friend back in high school, his mom taught him how to be attractive to girls, how to dress well, how to look his best, how to act around them. The social aspect is important too.

I had great parents, I'm probably the luckiest guy on the planet. But that just wasn't their forte. When I went over to my friends house, his mother would correct me on my posture and such. It annoyed me at the time, but I realized later she was trying to help me, and that she had a big hand in making her son attractive to the ladies.