"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do you think this is alpha-Chad behavior?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,708
Reaction score
5,132
This is a letter from someone from the social circle of SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh and his wingman Mark Judge that seems to show them as being alpha-Chads - in addition, of course, to the allegations of the alleged frotter-sexual assault victim that has been front page news for the last week or so:


DndNKEPU8AAfJLM.png
This friend of the alleged victim had asked Judge to her prom, and he stood her up because he had gotten "bombed", and then expressed no remorse.

my opinion: This whole affair reminds me of (take your pick of the many horny-teenage-sex-comedy movies over the years). I also think that the enemies of Kavanaugh are going to try to impress upon women that aside from the assault, Kavanaugh & his bro were the classic alpha-Chad jerks, and now is the time to exact revenge on all those jerks.

Hell hath no fury ...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top