“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do you think this harridan is really only 30?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122
harridan.png

my opinion: The years have not been good to her. :eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
She pushing 40, easily. Women lie on dating apps about their age. I date women mostly 35-55, almost all lie about their ages, you just kind of have to accept it.

Whenever I’ve asked a woman I’ve matched on old that I thought was fudging her age I’ve asked if her posted age is correct, 9/10 will summarily unmatch :)

If you found her f-able her age doesn’t matter in my book, she’s most likely a lay and nothing else.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
That does not look like a 30 year old to me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
No and this is the type of woman that does not exist to me. Just ignore and be indifferent towards the walking dead expired milk.

And don’t worry, there’s a fool that will take a bite of whatever apple with worms she is offering.
 
Top