Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think this chick that got kicked out of this pub for "inappropriate top" would not have had she been hot?

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
100%, I've seen hot girls go into bars with little more than stickers covering their nipples lol

And no I don't agree that this girl should be discriminated against based on her level of attractiveness. If you do then you are a piece of **** tbh.

And weatherspoons has no issues with girls having they bits on show if they are good looking.

Hope this girl sues them.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100%, I've seen hot girls go into bars with little more than stickers covering their nipples lol

And no I don't agree that this girl should be discriminated against based on her level of attractiveness. If you do then you are a piece of **** tbh.

And weatherspoons has no issues with girls having they bits on show if they are good looking.

Hope this girl sues them.
Are you a chick? :rolleyes:

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a chick? :rolleyes:
Nope, I am just not a **** to people based on their physical appearance which isn't their choice.

Either wearing skimpy tops is okay for nobody or its okay of everyone.

Imagine telling her to put a bag on her head because she isn't pretty enough.

If you think thats okay then you have issues with women and clearly hold the pretty ones up on a pedestal. Treat them equally

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There should be laws on what women can wear based on their attractiveness. Women make stupid laws for men all the time. It's about time we did the same. Some of these women have no shame and burn our eyes and makes them look slvtty with no class at the same time. Now that's the real crime.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wetherspoon's LMAO...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, I am just not a **** to people based on their physical appearance which isn't their choice.

Either wearing skimpy tops is okay for nobody or its okay of everyone.

Imagine telling her to put a bag on her head because she isn't pretty enough.

If you think thats okay then you have issues with women and clearly hold the pretty ones up on a pedestal. Treat them equally
I agree with this man. More than that, if we ever want society to stop pedestalizing women, we have to stop having these kinds of standards. Women shouldn’t be able to get away with things just because they are attractive.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
By UK chick standards she is hot :rofl:
People joke about ugly british, but Ive swiped around america on tinder when they made passport free...and ew, your hot may be hot but your average - ugly is far worse than the UK

South west of the UK, 18-25 girls are beautiful and very friendly when you have an accent.

Reactions: B80

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this man. More than that, if we ever want society to stop pedestalizing women, we have to stop having these kinds of standards. Women shouldn’t be able to get away with things just because they are attractive.
I personally don't care if a girls wants to wear chocolate buttons over her nipples in a pub. Hot or not. I am not threatened by a womans body lol

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't care if a girls wants to wear chocolate buttons over her nipples in a pub. Hot or not. I am not threatened by a womans body lol
I’m not threatened by her body either. It’s about principles and holding a standard

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not threatened by her body either. It’s about principles and holding a standard
What principles? Principles on whats appropriate clothing or not is subjective.

If the pub says no and applies it equally to all women fine.

If they say no to fat women but okay to skinny girls then that isn't principled its discrimination.

What standard? Women in tribes have their tits out, women in 18th century England couldn't show their ankles.

It all comes down to personal preference dude. Hence, I don't care about the chubby girls top. If she likes it then fine.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: I'm getting tired of ugly women being immodest so that they get male attention; why can't they be shamed for their ugliness and wear mumus? :rolleyes: :down:
How did I know you posted this thread even before reading?

NFN, with the way her nostrils look, she kinda does look like a pig' especially with the tongue between her teeth.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not from UK so I don’t know what kind of chain it is. If it’s more of a family restaurant/pub, then yeah it’s inappropriate.

If it’s a bar for a younger party crowd, then it’s probably not a big deal.
Spoons is a low class play with cheap alcohol, not for families

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What principles? Principles on whats appropriate clothing or not is subjective.

If the pub says no and applies it equally to all women fine.

If they say no to fat women but okay to skinny girls then that isn't principled its discrimination.

What standard? Women in tribes have their tits out, women in 18th century England couldn't show their ankles.

It all comes down to personal preference dude. Hence, I don't care about the chubby girls top. If she likes it then fine.
I think we’re talking about different things. I’m simply saying if you have a standard of clothing, it should be applied to everyone equally